Angelina Jolie

cinsbythesea said:
Oh will this be a beautiful baby! Can you even imagine the spotlight it will be under once it's born and as it grows up?

I hope it works out for Brad and Angelina. I wish them both the very best.

I think i remember seeing pix of both Pitt and Jolie when they were younger and they weren't particularly attractive.

they prove the rule of ugly ducklings growing to be swans. so i don't expect their child will be a dazzler of any kind. we'll all have to wait to see what develops in 20 or so years. :)

IMO You cant "Steal" a husband. Seriously no one knows what goes on behind closed doors whether they be Brad Pitts or your neighbors. I guess I just dont give a rats a$$ who the Celebrity de jour is sleeping with or making baby's with. Getting married to or divorcing. Its not like I know them or anything they do is going to effect my life. They are 2 of the 6 billion people on this planet making mistakes and learning lessons.

crash676 said:
To steal someone's husband and then run around like nothing happened I only have one word to describe Angelina....:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

*advertiser censored*!!!! *advertiser censored*!!!! *advertiser censored*!!!! *advertiser censored*!!! Anything else needed to be said?
It takes two to tango. Brad didn't do anything that he didn't want to do. I agree with the DK's wondering if having children was the real reason for the divorce. For some reason, AJ did get pregnant awfully fast...

If a woman has to get pregnant to make a man happy, then he ain't worth having in my book.

PrayersForMaura said:
If a woman has to get pregnant to make a man happy, then he ain't worth having in my book.

Children should be discussed before marriage. If my husband had changed his mind and didnt want children I would have left him and found a partner that did want a family.

Linda7NJ said:
I wish them all the best:)

I hope it works out for the children's sake...but not theirs. I still side with Jennifer, but I don't lose sleep over any of it.

Karma is what I believe is going to happen. It may last a couple of years, but not much more. Once a cheater always a cheater!
:croc:
Thanks for reading my post!:doh:

Poor Jennifer, I guess she's going to have to put an ad in Times Square everyday until she dispels the nasty implication Brad put out that she didn't want kids. She a few months ago that she always thought she'd have a child by now, that she always wanted a child and still does but I guess some people refuse to believe her.

I hope that stunt backfires on Brad and bites him hard on the azz. (NOT wishing anything bad on his child or AJ's kids, it's not their fault he's a jerk.)

crash676 said:
To steal someone's husband and then run around like nothing happened I only have one word to describe Angelina....:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

*advertiser censored*!!!! *advertiser censored*!!!! *advertiser censored*!!!! *advertiser censored*!!! Anything else needed to be said?
But it does take two to tango. I have lost all respect for both of them.Brad is as Guilty as she is

JDB said:
But it does take two to tango. I have lost all respect for both of them.Brad is as Guilty as she is
Ditto........
They'll both be happy until the next great body comes along. Then they'll be in splitsville! See who gets hurt then??? :waitasec:

tybee204 said:
IMO You cant "Steal" a husband. Seriously no one knows what goes on behind closed doors whether they be Brad Pitts or your neighbors. I guess I just dont give a rats a$$ who the Celebrity de jour is sleeping with or making baby's with. Getting married to or divorcing. Its not like I know them or anything they do is going to effect my life. They are 2 of the 6 billion people on this planet making mistakes and learning lessons.
icon14.gif
My sentiments exactly!

cheko1 said:
This morning on one of the talk shows they had a picture of them in Equador getting off a plane & she is very pregnant baby is due in summer.

I'd love to see the picture of her pregnant.

Cupcake said:
You are correct, Kim ... however, I'll never look at Brad and Angelina the same way again. I used to like them both as actors ... now I just feel contempt for them.

I feel the same way about Tom Cruise for the way he treated Nicole Kidman. And look at Nicole now! She became quite the star after she split from Tom Cruise ... GO, NICOLE!!!!

I agree. I don't look up to and spend my money to see people who hurt others so much and then just move on and move right on it with another person like nothing happened and not a care in the world.

Either she is having twins OR she is having that baby sooner than this summer. My guess is May at the latest. ;)

Glow said:
Either she is having twins OR she is having that baby sooner than this summer. My guess is May at the latest. ;)
That is what I posted earlier. She was pregnant way before that divorce was final.

I heard she is estimated at 24 weeks preggers! I don't think she looks big in the belly at all my stomach was that big by 2-3 months along. I showed very fast because I don't have a stomach otherwise. Which I figured would happen to Angelina since she is small around the waist herself. I would say she looks about 3 months by the size of her bump. However I know I am wrong I heard the news lol... She is a very sexy lady however I see her relationships like I see Jennifer Lopez's they are too wishy washy they get bored and have to change. Brad is now responsible for 3 kiddos. There is no ''changing your mind'' or getting bored when it comes to the kids they are here to stay!!

Glow said:

Dark Knight said:
Maybe Brad wanting a baby and Jennifer not wanting one WAS the real problem after all, and Jen was just doing spin control. *shrugs* He sure got one quick!

i've thought all along that Jen was doing just that....spin control..

Brad's said all along from the get-go, he wanted children...i would guess that was discussed while they were dating & i have to assume that Aniston was all for it as some point prior to the marriage...she got the "hollywood bug", imo & decided she wasn't ready for children......as i said on another board, if you snooze, you lose Jen :loser:

Mygirlsadie said:
I heard she is estimated at 24 weeks preggers! I don't think she looks big in the belly at all my stomach was that big by 2-3 months along. I showed very fast because I don't have a stomach otherwise. Which I figured would happen to Angelina since she is small around the waist herself. I would say she looks about 3 months by the size of her bump. However I know I am wrong I heard the news lol... She is a very sexy lady however I see her relationships like I see Jennifer Lopez's they are too wishy washy they get bored and have to change. Brad is now responsible for 3 kiddos. There is no ''changing your mind'' or getting bored when it comes to the kids they are here to stay!!
This girl at my work is teenie tiny maybe 100 pounds and she didn't "really" start showing until she was about 5 to 6 months and even then it was a little bump.
She's so cute. She's 8 months now and a few weeks away and she's just the cutest thing

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back