Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Reported Missing from Norfolk, VA - 3 March 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
No. It was a work vehicle, so he wouldn't have multiple sets of keys.

You think or you know?
We have a spare key for every car in the driveway we have to move them around a lot.

You think or you know?
We have a spare key for every car in the driveway we have to move them around a lot.

Since the company owned the work van, they would give him a single set of keys and keep the other. Like a cable company van or truck. I doubt anyone else was insured to drive it.

ETA: I guess it is possible, but highly unlikely if the company owned the van, IMO.

If the ammo was brought over (to the hotel) from the house when AJ vanished, why list ammo on the Missing Persons Report?
Do we know if WH was present when the family filed the MPR?
That's what bothers me. Why state that the ammo is missing, which makes things so oh, so very ominous, and then state "I feel she's safe."

That's what bothers me. Why state that the ammo is missing, which makes things so oh, so very ominous, and then state "I feel she's safe."

I think what maybe happened was....LE asked if there were any weapons in the house and maybe Jh said no we only have amo for target practice and when she went to show them it it was gone.

Rushing off in the middle of doing laundry to get high does not seem plausible, you're right Dex, it seems to me too. More like going to see who is there, something of importance needing full attention pulling her away. And why the cleaning in unusual spots out of the blue, if it's true as Zach mentioned was noticed? Could AJ have perished there, never left the house alive, and could that be part of what plays into the ghoulish unfolding of events, and the crew surrounding the sisters?

I just wonder where the over cleaning information came from. It must have came from someone that told Zach that and not first hand from something he noticed. Also, there is info out there that could point to she could have actually left on her own but unfortunately we just can't bring it to light here because of TSO. I have definitely not closed my mind to WH being the only person involved here or that has info. on what happened.

I just wonder where the over cleaning information came from. It must have came from someone that told Zach that and not first hand from something he noticed. Also, there is info out there that could point to she could have actually left on her own but unfortunately we just can't bring it to light here because of TSO. I have definitely not closed my mind to WH being the only person involved here or that has info. on what happened.

I think the house was just more tidy or cleaner then it usually is.
Straightend up. And since mom was at work and sisters were at school it had to be AJ or AB?

I'm glad you brought up the subject of "awareness space". This is a concept that someone (Vail maybe) brought to my attention during this case. In a nutshell, it's defined as " a personal perimeter created by the paths taken to and from personal nodes. Personal Pathway: the route that an individual takes to and from typical locations of activity in his or her daily life." Applied to certain crimes, it's brilliant, imo. I've recently started to take a look back at some of the cases I've worked here on WS, with a particular eye for awareness space. And let me tell you, it can totally change the way you view suspects and evidence.

Looking at awareness space in AJ's case, for instance, I've made note of several key locations.

1. The Millard St. residence (where she was last seen by mother)
2. S Battlefield Blvd. (where clothing was found)
3. the home that was broken into (where her jacket was found/planted)
4. the pond in Carrsville, IOW
5. the s hampton county home where her remains were found

The first 3 are all in WH's awareness space. He had previous lived in the Millard St. home, and even after he moved out, was there frequently to change vehicles. He knew S Battlefield Blvd. because this is a common route to Dare County, NC., and he knew the home of Texty, because he had been there on at least one occasion prior to the break in, and passed this house on his way to and from Millard St.

And while #4 and #5 can't be specifically tied to a common route WH travelled , we do know that a white quality plumbing van was seen near the pond in Carrsville, and WH drove a white Quality Plumbing van. We know that AJ's remains were found at a house in Franklin, and WH was working in Franklin at the time of her disappearance.

So, in terms of "awareness space", I can't think of any other person close to Anjelica, except for Wesley Hadsell, who hits on all 5 locations.

JMO
Mountain Kat, I appreciate what you have listed above, BUT<<< I do know of 1 other individual who can be linked to ALL of the above. Including Elizabeth N.C.

Somebody got a large tattoo of AJ on their back - I'm finding that strange. Maybe it's just me...

Most of us know a lot about the other players in this case, we simply can't discuss what we know here on forum. :)

Yeah we do know a lot of different stuff out there on the internet, but not like we know about WH because he was the only one that was really talking. I know there are rumors going all around and some people on WS's probably know or PM more than other's as well. I'm sure there is a lot of information that people very close to the family know that we aren't ever going to be privileged. The truth is we will never really know all everything or the little things that will be very important in this case until LE want's us to know or allows us to know. I think that is one reason why we just go over the same info over and over again. I believe there is a lot more to this case that what it appears to be. IMO. :)

Has anyone looked up WH's visitor's list? I don't know how or I would, if it's available. I know it has been shown on here in other cases and can change from time to time, too. I freely admit to thinking WH is totally in this but have been trying to think of others and it's not a fun exercise. I'm getting very suspicious of a certain someone.

I think the house was just more tidy or cleaner then it usually is.
Straightend up. And since mom was at work and sisters were at school it had to be AJ or AB?

True. But we don't know everyone's alibis or where they were really, at least not on here it's not been made public. But it could have been straightened before she went out or planned on going out. I have told my son that before that before he went somewhere or left the house that certain chores or things had to be done first.

Somebody got a large tattoo of AJ on their back - I'm finding that strange. Maybe it's just me...
UM, Awkward and doesn't do her justice. I think it's on the person's arm actually.

I'm glad you brought up the subject of "awareness space". This is a concept that someone (Vail maybe) brought to my attention during this case. In a nutshell, it's defined as " a personal perimeter created by the paths taken to and from personal nodes. Personal Pathway: the route that an individual takes to and from typical locations of activity in his or her daily life." Applied to certain crimes, it's brilliant, imo. I've recently started to take a look back at some of the cases I've worked here on WS, with a particular eye for awareness space. And let me tell you, it can totally change the way you view suspects and evidence.

Looking at awareness space in AJ's case, for instance, I've made note of several key locations.

The first 3 are all in WH's awareness space. He had previous lived in the Millard St. home, and even after he moved out, was there frequently to change vehicles. He knew S Battlefield Blvd. because this is a common route to Dare County, NC., and he knew the home of Texty, because he had been there on at least one occasion prior to the break in, and passed this house on his way to and from Millard St.

And while #4 and #5 can't be specifically tied to a common route WH travelled , we do know that a white quality plumbing van was seen near the pond in Carrsville, and WH drove a white Quality Plumbing van. We know that AJ's remains were found at a house in Franklin, and WH was working in Franklin at the time of her disappearance.

So, in terms of "awareness space", I can't think of any other person close to Anjelica, except for Wesley Hadsell, who hits on all 5 locations.

JMO

Great post, Mountain Kat, thank you. Am noting it for the map. :)

BBM

No, FHG. Cause of death is the physiological changes which bring about death. Heart attack, gunshot wound to the head (massive hemmorhage), liver failure, etc. etc. Manner of death are the circumstances which caused the death. Accidental death, suicide, natural death, homicide, etc.

So, in this case...let's say AJ's cause of death was asphyxiation. What caused her death would simply be that there was an obstruction of the airways which resulted in death. Manner of death could be accidental (choking on food, vomit, etc), suicide (hanging), natural death (copd), or homicide (manual strangulation).

Make sense?

Yes, thank you for explaining, it helps.

JMO

Thanks so much for this! It's great!

Yeah we do know a lot of different stuff out there on the internet, but not like we know about WH because he was the only one that was really talking. I know there are rumors going all around and some people on WS's probably know or PM more than other's as well. I'm sure there is a lot of information that people very close to the family know that we aren't ever going to be privileged. The truth is we will never really know all everything or the little things that will be very important in this case until LE want's us to know or allows us to know. I think that is one reason why we just go over the same info over and over again. I believe there is a lot more to this case that what it appears to be. IMO. :)
And I think it's because we are all trying to make sense and take as truth the info that is out there that most of has come from a known Liar himself.
Example: the key (who knows if its true or not)
Example: the truck being moved, (who knows if its true or not)
and the list goes on. It's really become the definition of insanity, (repeating the same thing over and over and expecting a different result)!:banghead:

Okay. Let's say someone else is equally involved. Do we think that they would allow Wes to run off with the mouth like that while they played calm, cool, and collected.

I don't think so.

But I would check his phone records to see who he conversed with the most through out this ordeal.

I would also look at the person who frequented his hotel alot as well.

But my main thought is that Wes is guilty and he did all of this scrambling to save his butt.

With a case like this; There aren't too many people you can confide in that will not eventually turn their back on you.

They may have said " Listen; I am not going to rat you out. But this is some real b.s you just did. Good luck. But I'm still team AJ"

Jmo

Okay. Let's say someone else is equally involved. Do we think that they would allow Wes to run off with the mouth like that while they played calm, cool, and collected.

I don't think so.

But I would check his phone records to see who he conversed with the most through out this ordeal.

I would also look at the person who frequented his hotel alot as well.

But my main thought is that Wes is guilty and he did all of this scrambling to save his butt.

With a case like this; There aren't too many people you can confide in that will not eventually turn their back on you.

They may have said " Listen; I am not going to rat you out. But this is some real b.s you just did. Good luck. But I'm still team AJ"

Jmo

Makes a lot of sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members