Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Reported Missing from Norfolk, VA - 3 March 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
I personally would delete anything about the children as we're not supposed to sleuth them. RSBM means "respectfully snipped by me."

And if it's too late to delete a post, we can always "self report" using the black triangle in the bottom left corner and ask a mod to delete it. I'd rather do that and apologize than get in trouble. :) And we really do need to leave the kids out of this, whether we get in trouble or not. JMO

IMO, no matter what anyone's opinions are, kicking them out of the funeral is a new low for this bunch. Shameful.

But here is the million dollar question????

Were they kicked out because they are related to Wes and they (JH and minions) think he (WES) murdered her or........
Were they kicked out because they are turning on WES because they (JH and minions) still love and support him (WES).

Were they kicked out because they are related to Wes and they (JH and minions) think he (WES) murdered her or........
Were they kicked out because they are turning on WES because they (JH and minions) still love and support him (WES).

Good questions. I guess the answer to that would have to come from the person who actually asked her to leave. Maybe that's one of those things our VI ThatGuyBear would like to clear up so we're not all speculating on the answer?

Good questions. I guess the answer to that would have to come from the person who actually asked her to leave. Maybe that's one of those things our VI ThatGuyBear would like to clear up so we're not all speculating on the answer?

Do they show what visitors he has on his visitor list at the Jail?

IMVHO, I don't think it is #1 because wasn't nephbro there?

I get a real us (JH/WH) v. them (anyone who dares to rock the boat) feeling with this crowd. I know they (JH/WH) were living apart, but something doesn't feel right with the whole "he was kicked out for drugs" storyline.

I agree.

We also know that WHS was left out of the obit. Now she's kicked out of the funeral as well?

Why?

Doesnt sound like it was an issue of not having enough room, to me.

IMVHO, I don't think it is #1 because wasn't nephbro there?

I get a real us (JH/WH) v. them (anyone who dares to rock the boat) feeling with this crowd. I know they (JH/WH) were living apart, but something doesn't feel right with the whole "he was kicked out for drugs" storyline.

I don't think he was kicked out for drugs either!

I saw at one point that Dateline was supposed to run something about AJ (before WH was arrested - 3/17/15). He explained the whole story as you have here above ^^^ and then sums it up saying, "My daughter's life shouldn't be defined by 22 minutes. She's so much more than that," Wesley Hadsell told Dateline about the time frame of when his daughter vanished.
http://bigfoot9.com/article/117112876419_10153131464071420

Here's another interesting thought, it is always mentioned that the younger sister didn't see her when she got home from school, even by WH repeatedly. Well, JH is the one who brought her home. She was there too. Why is this never mentioned? I am not sure if we are allowed to screenshot from IG but the sister was asked the week of 3/12; "what happened?!" She replied that she was home in the morning before we left for school and then she wasn't home when me and my mom got home & her phone is off and no one has heard from her. not really sure what happened to her.

In this article, JH also says when she got home from work, AJ was not there.
http://www.maceandcrown.com/2015/03/07/local-girl-missing-in-norfolk-odu-assists-in-search/

It's probably nothing, but I just think it's very odd that the Mom is not usually mentioned as being with AJ's sister when they got home from school at 230pm. ?

I'm not sure about IG but I thought this bears repeating. In one of the msm articles (I can't find it now for the life of me) it was said that it was JH's phone that received the texts from AJ's phone at 2:30 that day. I mentioned here that this seemed like a contradiction since we were told it was the sister texting AJ. This does make more sense if in fact JH was also home at 2:30 that afternoon but it does make one wonder why the emphasis has always been on "when the sister got home" and no mention of JH being there too. Curious indeed.

Is there anything that can be done when screenshots from here at Websleuths show up on social media?

Well what a lot of drama. I think she was asked to leave because she wasn't that close to AJ and was perceived to be a trouble maker. JMO I think KH was asked to leave because she is being quite vocal on not supporting a certain cause because a certain person is involved in it. All JMO.
Also I have a feeling that even though his sister isn't publicly supporting WH she is still in contact with him or with someone who is in contact with him. She is naming a lot of suspects for someone who lives out of state and had apparently very little to do with AJ in her lifetime. JMO. I don't believe she is helping by going to the media and I wonder did she get paid for it.

Also wanted to add it sounds to me like Wendy is saying if Wes did it he was only helping out someone else so it's not really his fault. Perhaps others see it differently but that's how I see it.

Is there anything that can be done when screenshots from here at Websleuths show up on social media?

I would suggest you pm a mod about it and bring it to their attention.

I don't think he was kicked out for drugs either!

I have a couple of possible scenarios floating through my brain.

One is tied to drugs but only indirectly.

That one also involves tax returns.

Earned Income Credit can provide a pretty substantial windfall to families with children every year and a LOT of people who received tax refunds already had them by the middle of February.

What if WH spent a ton of that money on drugs?

I think JH would be pissed enough to kick him out for that. IF were talking 5 to 10k dollars or more, I think just about anyone would be.

We dont know at this point, who was allowed to claim Zacks children on their taxes, and we probably wont since we arent allowed to sleuth family.

The fact remains that WH could have conceivably filed with 4 dependents counting A.J (because she was under 18 for more than 6 months of the previous year based on her birthday)

Something to think about at the very least.

Well what a lot of drama. I think she was asked to leave because she wasn't that close to AJ and was perceived to be a trouble maker. JMO I think KH was asked to leave because she is being quite vocal on not supporting a certain cause because a certain person is involved in it. All JMO.
Also I have a feeling that even though his sister isn't publicly supporting WH she is still in contact with him or with someone who is in contact with him. She is naming a lot of suspects for someone who lives out of state and had apparently very little to do with AJ in her lifetime. JMO. I don't believe she is helping by going to the media and I wonder did she get paid for it.

The problem with sm (one of them, anyway) is that anyone can open an account, under any name, and say pretty much anything they want to. It doesn't have to be true, or right, or helpful, or accurate in any way, shape or form. I'm just guessing you're basing your opinion on what you've seen there? I think most of us have seen the same junk and I would caution against taking any of it as true. From what I've seen, WH isn't the only one proficient in the fine art of Word Salad. In fact, it almost seems like it's a competition to see who can pull it off the best.

Pretty sure this is one of the reasons things on sm are considered rumor here, as per TOS.

moo.

Also wanted to add it sounds to me like Wendy is saying if Wes did it he was only helping out someone else so it's not really his fault. Perhaps others see it differently but that's how I see it.

I didn't get that she was saying it wasn't his fault. I got "if he had something to do with it, he wasn't the ONLY one". I think it's prudent to point out, she's sharing her opinions based on what she's seen and heard in much the same way we're doing right here, based on what WE'VE seen and heard. She could be spot on - or she could be way off base. Hopefully as the investigation continues & with the release of the ME's report we'll find out soon what really happened and who did what.

I didn't get that she was saying it wasn't his fault. I got "if he had something to do with it, he wasn't the ONLY one". I think it's prudent to point out, she's sharing her opinions based on what she's seen and heard in much the same way we're doing right here, based on what WE'VE seen and heard. She could be spot on - or she could be way off base. Hopefully as the investigation continues & with the release of the ME's report we'll find out soon what really happened and who did what.

Perhaps she's known for not being able to keep her mouth shut?

I can see that being a reason, no matter what anyones opinion happens to be in regards to the family.

Good intentions or bad, she still wouldnt be welcome if thats the case IMO.

I'm not sure about IG but I thought this bears repeating. In one of the msm articles (I can't find it now for the life of me) it was said that it was JH's phone that received the texts from AJ's phone at 2:30 that day. I mentioned here that this seemed like a contradiction since we were told it was the sister texting AJ. This does make more sense if in fact JH was also home at 2:30 that afternoon but it does make one wonder why the emphasis has always been on "when the sister got home" and no mention of JH being there too. Curious indeed.
maybe it time to go back and read the first few threads over again!
I remember that about JH's phone and the texts!
I thought the daughter came home on the bus! she walked from the bus stop and didn't notice anything. I could be wrong

I have a couple of possible scenarios floating through my brain.

One is tied to drugs but only indirectly.

That one also involves tax returns.

Earned Income Credit can provide a pretty substantial windfall to families with children every year and a LOT of people who received tax refunds already had them by the middle of February.

What if WH spent a ton of that money on drugs?

I think JH would be pissed enough to kick him out for that. IF were talking 5 to 10k dollars or more, I think just about anyone would be.

We dont know at this point, who was allowed to claim Zacks children on their taxes, and we probably wont since we arent allowed to sleuth family.

The fact remains that WH could have conceivably filed with 4 dependents counting A.J (because she was under 18 for more than 6 months of the previous year based on her birthday)

Something to think about at the very least.

We focus quite a bit on "how and why WH got himself kicked out." Do we ever consider that JH wanted to move on to another man?

That 22 minute window was Wes talking about the last time anyone allegedly saw her (take your pick, it was either Wavy Loved Kid or Smokey Porch Neighbor) at 2:03pm and the time little sister got home at 2:25pm and AJ wasn't there.

I think the window is much larger that 22 minutes. But I do think Wesley Hadsell wants us to think something happened within those 22 minutes. Which is one of the reasons I don't think that.

Or, were they kicked out because they have seen things going on in that house, and dared to expressed their disapproval?

Just a question, not an opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member