Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Reported Missing from Norfolk, VA - 3 March 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder why its taking to long for the COD.
Obviously its not obvious!
But if it was an OD id think that would be easy to detect drugs.
I don't think there would be this big of a cover up for an OD.

Here is food for thought!

What if WES moved out of the House because ppl in the house were doing drugs and he didn't want to get busted. He would do his drugs outside the house not bring them home. Im sure he know how to hide his own but he didn't want to take chances with all the kids that seem to hang out there.
Just a thought!

My feeling is they are not going to tell us what the COD is when they have it.

What if WES moved out of the House because ppl in the house were doing drugs and he didn't want to get busted. He would do his drugs outside the house not bring them home. Im sure he know how to hide his own but he didn't want to take chances with all the kids that seem to hang out there.
Just a thought!

Drug forfeiture laws could have been the reason as well. With anything beyond a very small amount distribution could be charged and the house could be seized. JH could have insisted on all drugs being outside of the house... if WH had problems with this that could have led to his banishment to the hotel until he cleaned up.

I never got that,either. I was wondering if he was planning on selling the ammo.

He may have sold the gun but accidentally forgot to hand over the ammo.

The person says Don't Worry.

He then keeps ammo for possible future purpose.

Or he used the gun to keep her under control.

But once he realized what he did. He tossed the gun because it brought bad memories to mind.

But that song he was listening to on the days around her personal items were found is very telling.

What father would be listening to a song like that while his teen daughter is recently missing, her bra or whatever is found and she could be held captive or dead somewhere.

But as Wes said. I ONLY DID WHAT ANY FATHER WOULD HAVE DONE.

Yeah right Wes.

He may have sold the gun but accidentally forgot to hand over the ammo.

The person says Don't Worry.

He then keeps ammo for possible future purpose.

Or he used the gun to keep her under control.

But once he realized what he did. He tossed the gun because it brought bad memories to mind.

But that song he was listening to on the days around her personal items were found is very telling.

What father would be listening to a song like that while his teen daughter is recently missing, her bra or whatever is found and she could be held captive or dead somewhere.

But as Wes said. I ONLY DID WHAT ANY FATHER WOULD HAVE DONE.

Yeah right Wes.

All seems possible, but I think his concern the gun may be found may be real too.

I'm, at worst, afraid that she was made to look like a suicide, IIRC, he spoke of having gone shooting with her and having a picture of AJ shooting on his cell, perhaps?

I'm sorry to mention this, as my heart dropped when I first noticed it.

Is it possible that when the Toxicology report returns and they determine COD that LE will not release that info to the public? Sorry for the O/T but I'm usually trying to play catch up.

Yes, very possible.
Beverly Carter case is perfect example. Her body was found within 5 days of her kidnapping in September. 2 people charged with her murder but cause of death is unknown to the public.

This is what I think also. The gun belongs to someone else but he bought his own AMO
for when he used it!
Didn't we deduce a few threads ago when that search warrant came out and JH stated at the very very beginning that A gun and ammo
were missing? Where did we read that? it's so easy to forget those little things after all this time,,,,:gaah:

I also wonder.. Do we know if the card was collected by PD at the scene or someone else? I thought I saw a news report with someone holding a baggie with the card in it.. Could be wrong tho..

At the searches organized by WH, he said to several searchers that NPD would not take the card as evidence because it was "tainted" by being touched. He then instructed the searchers not to touch anything. Fairly certain that the news report you're referring to showed WH holding the bag.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

At the searches organized by WH, he said to several searchers that NPD would not take the card as evidence because it was "tainted" by being touched. He then instructed the searchers not to touch anything. Fairly certain that the news report you're referring to showed WH holding the bag.

"Tainted", NPD not taking the card? Where are you getting this from, link, insider, the bear dude insider, have i missed something, this is new info? I probably miss a lot.

"Tainted", NPD not taking the card? where are you getting this from, link, insider, the bear dude insider, have i missed something, this is new info? I probably miss a lot.

Maybe they couldn't do a fingerprint check. But. Agree. I never heard that Npd was not taking it back to the office.

Just a thought!

It may have been immediately obvious, and we still wouldn't know. I personally don't read anything into it. It's still an active, ongoing investigation.

JMO

Didn't we deduce a few threads ago when that search warrant came out and JH stated at the very very beginning that A gun and ammo
were missing? Where did we read that? it's so easy to forget those little things after all this time,,,,:gaah:

No, Mistree. We never saw anything about a gun. We initially saw "9mm Luger" and THOUGHT it was a gun, but quickly realized it was ammo. :)

Yes, very possible.
Beverly Carter case is perfect example. Her body was found within 5 days of her kidnapping in September. 2 people charged with her murder but cause of death is unknown to the public.

Agree. I think victims younger family members play a part in why LE doesn't always state cod to the public right away.

This can help save anguish if the perp decides to take a plea deal.

As long as the main parties know where everything stands; Then a public announcement is not needed until court proceedings are underway.

And a judge can still order certain things withheld from the public until pressed.

Ok. Back to square one. The so called gas station meeting was not on the original missing persons report.

Per his words. They grilled him for 18 hours and told him that he was not seen at the gas station.

Plus he never tells the press which gas station not once before or after his arrest.

Why? Because someone (probably the owner or worker would have checked video) and outed him publically about him not being there. And he knew it.

Jmo

Good one, Dex!
But I do not think WH was ever asked by anyone in the media the name and location of the gas station where WH claims to have met with AJ on Mon., 03/02/2015. That is incompetence by the media. That was basic, but key, information. Why would nobody pin him down on that question??? At least ask the pointed question: like Joe Fisher did in his jailhouse interview with WH where he tried (at least he tried!) to pin WH down as to the name and location of the motel where WH was staying. (Of course, those brain cells were dead, and WH claims he wasn't sure of the name of the motel!)

I can't remember when WH first mentioned his alleged "gas station meeting." I'm trying to pinpoint when LE would have begun to verify his claim that a meeting took place. Just wondering.

I think there are other people involved either in her death or in a cover up. Also remember way back when in the beginning there was rumor about her going to blow off stem? We kind of assumed that she was going for a walk but she could have gone with the person in the white car. Maybe it wasn't drugs. Maybe it was alcohol. She has made references to her drinking on her Twitter. Kids have actually died from alcohol poisoning. We have also seen cases of sexual assaults/rapes when girls have been passed out as well lately. What it she did go with friends, drank too much, woke up during an assault, starting fighting back, and was killed or just simply died of alcohol poisoning. What if an adult supplied the alcohol? What is someone though well what's done is done. We can't bring her back but "mom" or "dad" or very close friend will go for jail for his and we don't want that to happen because we can't bring her back so let's just agree to cover it up. Hey it's just another scenario to consider as well. Just an opinion as always.

It reminds of a great, ancient movie called "I Confess" with Montgomery Clift.
I guess if someone were to claim this, they would have to have the proper documentation, right?

Thanks, spam! Made note of that movie ["I Confess" with Montgomery Clift]. We get a lot of good stuff on these threads, but can't get away to take advantage!

"Tainted", NPD not taking the card? where are you getting this from, link, insider, the bear dude insider, have i missed something, this is new info? I probably miss a lot.

It's what WH said to the group of us who were there to search. The directive to not touch anything was repeated by more than one of WH's assistants as well. Take it with a grain of salt. But, if NPD took it as evidence, why would anyone other than LE be shown holding the pieces or even have them in their possession on a news report?

I don't think WH is only one that was using cocaine....increased usage or not....other's actions seem to indicate some drug useage as well........ JMO!!! Birds of a feather flock together and all that jazzz....

Yep. "Birds of feather" = fowl = Something is foul!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
keithstarr