Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell's Disappearance from Norfolk, VA - 3 March 2015 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am out of the box Grammy so ALL IS IMHO give me a little while and I can come up with anything LOL just exploring something different AJ was a fastball pitcher in softball, IF she is like the other girls I have seen playing softball, she could have broke up the card with her own hands. with one finger on top and one finger on the bottom index finger in the middle of the card. They are strong. Have to be.

If she and JH had a blow up and I can see that with a college age girl, just saw it a few years ago in my own family, no matter how much money they come home broke and need money. Maybe it was about wanting money because it was her spring break. Who knows what she wanted it for?!? And that is why she asked WH for money. This could fit in the white car sitting in the driveway and she left in the white car.

This could be the reason WH is in jail besides his behavior, yes he did what he is accused of. WH is in jail to hope someone will be found out. Also the reason they are keeping quite.

I took my hubby to see my niece play and he was blown away at what the girls could do, he had never seen them in person. I wouldn't mess with them.

ALL the above just random thought.

A couple things about the cards....in the past when I have wanted to get rid of old credit/debit cards (or at one time when I was kickin' my own bottom for spending too danged much back in the day when we used credit cards...lol), I either had to cut them up or bend them back and forth. I am a pretty strong female due to martial arts. The bending thing would not allow for a crisp, "cut" appearance. I seem to remember a fellow WS actually doing an experiment with cutting cards, but I can't remember all of the details. So, while I don't doubt for a moment that AJ was a strong, athletic young lady, I don't think she would have been able to tear in apart with her bare hands, cleanly (without the bending thingie).

Pick one up and try I just did and it was binding above the number.

A couple things about the cards....in the past when I have wanted to get rid of old credit/debit cards (or at one time when I was kickin' my own bottom for spending too danged much back in the day when we used credit cards...lol), I either had to cut them up or bend them back and forth. I am a pretty strong female due to martial arts. The bending thing would not allow for a crisp, "cut" appearance. I seem to remember a fellow WS actually doing an experiment with cutting cards, but I can't remember all of the details. So, while I don't doubt for a moment that AJ was a strong, athletic young lady, I don't think she would have been able to tear in apart with her bare hands, cleanly (without the bending thingie).

It was me.

Post # 373 at the following link.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...orfolk-3-March-2015-9&p=11639409#post11639409

Im pretty sure thats even the same type of card based off of pictures. Wells Fargo debit card with a Visa logo hence the confusion about it being a credit card.

I had to bend the card back and forth 50 times to get it to break and it left a ragged and irregular edge.

The card shown in WH's hands is cleanly cut.

Scissors, Knife, Tinsnips....or it could have snapped due to the cold......or someone possibly trying to pick a lock with it.

Are we.sure WH is a drug.addict?

We have that information straight from the jacka.....I mean horses mouth.

I cant conceive of a scenario where any sane individual would lie about something like that.

To deny it maybe? Yes.

It serves no purpose for WH to lie and say he's a drug addict if he's not.

I cant conceive of a scenario where any sane individual would lie about something like that.

To deny it maybe? Yes.

Well do.u know.if.he has to.report.to.a.parole..or.probation.officer.

Well do.u know.if.he has to.report.to.a.parole..or.probation.officer.

I would suggest going back and rereading some of these early threads. Most of the information youre asking for has already been covered. Including WH's admission that he was staying at the hotel because of his increased usage of cocaine.

Again. Why the hell. would.anyone say that if. it weren't true?

That would be like me going to work and telling my boss I'm a kleptomaniac.

To deny it maybe? Yes.

I wonder which came first, him moving out, or his triumphant return to cocaine? Cause, or effect?

Eta... nm, you just answered my question. I don't recall him saying that was why. Thank you.

I wonder which came first, him moving out, or his triumphant return to cocaine? Cause, or effect?

Eta... nm, you just answered my question. I don't recall him saying that was why. Thank you.

If you read his words verbatim, it seems likely it was the cause rather than an effect.

Interesting point.

His moving out likely allowed him to use more often IMO.

Which is kinda self-defeating unless there was another purpose behind his moving out.

To deny it maybe? Yes.

And this gem...along with scale with drug residue.
image.jpg

Coleman told Wilcox, that Hadsell had been living in a hotel room after his wife and he split up. It is not known whether or not they split up before or after AJ’s disappearance. After searching the hotel room, police found 75 rounds of ammunition hidden in an air conditioning vent and a scale, which had possible cocaine residue on it.
According to Coleman, Hadsell told police that he had a gun, but that they would be unable to find it. Coleman also said that Hadsell confessed to “ongoing and increasing cocaine use,” reported the Virginian-Pilot.

http://www.therotundaonline.com/new...cle_fcaf82ae-d88b-11e4-9cc5-6b5432f6e97f.html

No worries at all.

Im of the opinion that WH got a large tax return and then spent a large portion of it on cocaine. I think thats why he was kicked out.

If you were trying to help someone kick a habit wouldnt it make more sense to have them at home where you could monitor them instead of allowing them pretty much unlimited freedom to do whatever they wanted?

*** yes there are children there but if people were concerned about their safety then that should be a HUGE red flag imo.

Just my opinion, but I don't think we know for a fact that AJ had an argument with anyone just prior to her disappearance; as far as I know, no one directly involved (for example a household member) has confirmed this; however, I am not saying it did not happen, rather we just have no confirmation of it happening.

Also, IMO WH has not directly expressed in his interviews any outward anger/hatred towards AJ, nothing that I picked up on anyways IMO. Not saying there wasn't any, as there very well could've been and this is what led to AJ's demise. Nor has any *direct members of the household* expressed any anger outwardly towards AJ, but I cannot say this for all of the possible players involved.

I would suggest going back and rereading some of these early threads. Most of the information youre asking for has already been covered. Including WH's admission that he was staying at the hotel because of his increased usage of cocaine.

Again. Why the hell. would.anyone say that if. it weren't true?

That would be like me going to work and telling my boss I'm a kleptomaniac.
Sorry I.asked!
Do.u have.any idea which thread I.might find.it.on.

Easier.to.just.ask.

Sorry I.asked!

Easier.to.just.ask.
I remember that he got out of prison in 2010, but I haven't seen anything to verify if he was still seeing a parole officer or not.

Sorry I.asked!

Easier.to.just.ask.

Scroll up in this thread to post # 270. Also look at WH's interviews.

And I apologize if I sound snippy its just frustrating sometimes to those of us who have followed this case closely to have to go back and find that stuff.

And this gem...along with scale with drug residue.
View attachment 74319

Coleman told Wilcox, that Hadsell had been living in a hotel room after his wife and he split up. It is not known whether or not they split up before or after AJ’s disappearance. After searching the hotel room, police found 75 rounds of ammunition hidden in an air conditioning vent and a scale, which had possible cocaine residue on it.
According to Coleman, Hadsell told police that he had a gun, but that they would be unable to find it. Coleman also said that Hadsell confessed to “ongoing and increasing cocaine use,” reported the Virginian-Pilot.

http://www.therotundaonline.com/new...cle_fcaf82ae-d88b-11e4-9cc5-6b5432f6e97f.html
Can someone help me understand the Airhorn blowing? Who or Why was he using It towards? or to fend off? Anybody know?

I remember that he got out of prison in 2010, but I haven't seen anything to verify if he was still seeing a parole officer or not.

I guess he wasnt because if he was.he.would have
Been drug tested

Scroll up in this thread to post # 270. Also look at WH's interviews.

And I apologize if I sound snippy its just frustrating sometimes to those of us who have followed this case closely to have to go back and find that stuff.

No.worries.my friend.

yes... you can clearly see it in the jail interview. He also admitted to it. oops sorry was trying to respond to a post of whether W.H. is a drug addict.

Can someone help me understand the Airhorn blowing? Who or Why was he using It towards? or to fend off? Anybody know?

He was blowing it outside of the home that he broke into. I suppose he did it to intimidate the kid. He's such a classy guy...

I can't believe JH or any of the crew didn't stop him. Then again I doubt that he would listen to anyone anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member