Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell's Disappearance from Norfolk, VA - 3 March 2015 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agree. Maybe she was mad because someone spent her money. Idk

But at this time of night. Who does? Lol

Its possible.

I am a full time college student in Virginia and we are given three options for receiving our money.

One is an old fashioned check.This is usually broken up into two payments or a total of two separate checks. Would need AJ's signature to be cashed and would also require access to her account before money could be withdrawn.

Two is direct deposit. Meaning someone would have to have access to AJ's pin number, or be a joint account holder on her account.

Three is a loaded cash card that spends like a debit card. Not sure if a pin or online registration is required since I always opt for option 2. This last, seems like the least secure of all options.

Its possible.

I am a full time college student in Virginia and we are given three options for receiving our money.

One is an old fashioned check.This is usually broken up into two payments or a total of two separate checks. Would need AJ signature to be cashed and would also require access to her account before money could be withdrawn.

Two is direct deposit. Meaning someone would have to have access to AJ's pin number, or be a joint account holder on her account.

Three is a loaded cash card that spends like a debit card. Not sure if a pin or online registration is required since I always opt for option 2.Seems like the least secure of of all options.

Agree. I use to love those financial aid checks. We all did. Me and my roommates would eat like kings. Lol

We had Pell grant and some other aid. It was like $800 total per disbursement which was giving 2 times per semester.

My mom's would call when she knew those checks were coming. Lol. But I was miles away with my id and check in hand while not answering the phone. Lol

Agree. I use to love those financial aid checks. We all did. Me and my roommates would eat like kings. Lol

We had Pell grant and some other aid. It was like $800 total per disbursement which was giving 2 times per semester.

My mom's would call when she knew those checks were coming. Lol. But I was miles away with my id and check in hand while not answering the phone. Lol

It can be a pretty substantial amount of money even without student loans. I can also definitely sympathize about eating like a king after getting my check.

Add student loans into the mix and we could be talking about anywhere from 800 to 5500 dollars a semester depending on how the school handles disbursements.

And that can buy a lot of coke............maybe even enough to need a scale.

Zapped--you beat me to it. I was going to reply to courtneyb almost the exact same thing! The drugs made an impulsive, angry, hair-trigger temper dummy even dumber.

All of his activities probably seemed like good ideas to him (WH), at the time. But now, reflecting on his behavior through iron bars, and with no drugs to alter reality, not so much.

Jmo, if her check had been stolen, seems like we would have heard about it. It is pretty easy to track down checks these days, look on camera to see who handled it, etc...but jmo.

Yes the van and truck.

Another thing. There street is small. And houses seem close. I don't see how nobody seen a struggle or something. Jmo

If there was a struggle in the early morning and in the house...I can believe that no one heard or saw anything. People are busy getting ready for work and school. IMO Wes made his way into the house and that was the beginning of the end.

I have wondered if WH was kicked out of the house because AJ was coming home on spring break. Perhaps JH didn't want him in the house when AJ was staying there as she had suspicions or knowledge about an attraction he had toward the teenager. The reason WH makes a big deal out of leaving keys in the mailbox was to show he wasn't near AJ. What would be wrong with actually handing her the keys in person...unless he was told not to be near her.

??

JMO.

If there was a struggle in the early morning and in the house...I can believe that no one heard or saw anything. People are busy getting ready for work and school. IMO Wes made his way into the house and that was the beginning of the end.

We do not really know where other persons were that morning or that day.
Sadly we can only talk about WES so WES is the main target.
Im not all that sure he is who we should be looking at.
There are some others that have my attention!
All JMO

We talked about this vehicle in an earlier thread, but the picture only showed the back end. I think a lot of people decided it was a sub but I have the same van, 2014 dodge. Thanks for finding a better picture!

Jumping ahead to reply to this, but I'm almost positive the white van we see in the photographs is a media van. They often use unmarked vans for investigative stories. Note the van has no windows. :)

JMHubby'sO, but since he used to work at WTKR in Norfolk, I consider him a pretty good source. ;)

All JMO

BBM

Some others? Almost ALL have my attention. But, for now, Wes is it. Because that's all we can discuss. All in due time.

Jumping ahead to reply to this, but I'm almost positive the white van we see in the photographs is a media van. They often use unmarked vans for investigative stories. Note the van has no windows. :)

JMHubby'sO, but since he used to work at WTKR in Norfolk, I consider him a pretty good source. ;)

I'll accept Mr. Kat's previous experience as a pretty decent source. :)

All JMO

We DO know that AJ was in that house alone, after her mom and the younger sibs left for work/school. At about 2:30, the mom and at least one of the sibs returned home together, after work and school was finished. The sib said AJ was not home at that time. She texted AJ: "Where are you?" AJ (probably NOT AJ, but whoever had her phone) replied by text: "With friends."

This is the scenario as I envision it:

WH was supposed to be working alone in Franklin, VA ("out-of-town") that day. This is location where he had been working prior to AJ's coming home for spring break. Sometime during the morning, the Boss probably tried to make phone contact with WH, to check in with him at the jobsite. WH was unreachable -- probably had turned his phone off (IMO). This probably raised Boss' dander.

After his rendezvous with AJ, WH drove back to Franklin. He turned his phone back on. When the Boss was finally able to reach WH, he let him have it. [Boss: "Where the ****!! were you?!"] And WH said he'd taken a "late lunch."

WH tells a partial truth: (WH: "my boss reamed me"). Yes, the Boss reamed him, but not just for being late getting back from lunch. He did not know WH's whereabouts that entire morning and early afternoon, when he was supposed to be on the job.

Just my opinion (and ESP!).

We DO know that AJ was in that house alone, after her mom and the younger sibs left for work/school. At about 2:30, the mom and at least one of the sibs returned home together, after work and school was finished. The sib said AJ was not home at that time. She texted AJ: "Where are you?" AJ (probably NOT AJ, but whoever had her phone) replied by text: "With friends."

This is the scenario as I envision it:

WH was supposed to be working alone in Franklin, VA ("out-of-town") that day. This is location where he had been working prior to AJ's coming home for spring break. Sometime during the morning, the Boss probably tried to make phone contact with WH, to check in with him at the jobsite. WH was unreachable -- probably had turned his phone off (IMO). This probably raised Boss' dander.

After his rendezvous with AJ, WH drove back to Franklin. He turned his phone back on. When the Boss was finally able to reach WH, he let him have it. [Boss: "Where the ****!! were you?!"] And WH said he'd taken a "late lunch."

WH tells a partial truth: (WH: "my boss reamed me"). Yes, the Boss reamed him, but not just for being late getting back from lunch. He did not know WH's whereabouts that entire morning and early afternoon, when he was supposed to be on the job.

Just my opinion (and ESP!).

I may have missed this but are we aware of the other GANG members whereabouts during the time WH met with and was looking at AJ before she departed his presence ?

JMO IMO MOO

Maybe she gets part financial aid money for school which is usually given once or twice a semester.

Maybe check was in the mail and Wes stole it. Aj blamed someone else and that person blamed Wes.

She confronts him and he snaps.

Just tossing the salad out there to see what sticks.
Imo, the money was deposited into a joint account and had been accessed without her knowledge. Probably the same account the debit card accessed.

Dex, I think tossing noodles makes better sense here...
[emoji56]

We don't know if the debit card found was the card AJ used all the time. My college kids use my address and their mail comes to me. Each has lost a card and I've had to overnight the replacement to them when it arrived at my house. Or wait until the next time they came home to give it to them.

Imo, the money was deposited into a joint account and had been accessed without her knowledge. Probably the same account the debit card accessed.

Dex, I think tossing noodles makes better sense here...
[emoji56]

We can all rest assured that the police are well aware of who was joint on the account, who withdrew what money and where the card was used, they will know if there is more than 1 card on the account. It's something that they would have looked at very early into AJ's disappearance.

We can all rest assured that the police are well aware of who was joint on the account, who withdrew what money and where the card was used, they will know if there is more than 1 card on the account. It's something that they would have looked at very early into AJ's disappearance.
Which may be the reason LE hasn't been very vocal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member