Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell's Disappearance from Norfolk, VA - 3 March 2015 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
You mean the 2 vehicles -- both dark blue: in one pic a van, and in the other, an suv-hybrid-type vehicle (low-riding -- it looks something like a station wagon or Dodge Magnum)?
NO! please see my post#254

I keep looking at all the red trucks, trying to figure out which one AJ would've been driving. Anyone remember if we had a model/year?

If you read his words verbatim, it seems likely it was the cause rather than an effect.

Interesting point.

His moving out likely allowed him to use more often IMO.

Which is kinda self-defeating unless there was another purpose behind his moving out.

Do you by chance have a link to his own words?
I've been digging around all morning, all I can find are references to his admitting to detectives that he has increased his usage recently, which leaves things open to interpretation (but also implies that he had a regular usage amount). I can't find anything directly from his own salad hole. :)

I'm going to go crazy looking at those pictures from 4/10. https://twitter.com/NadeenWTKR/media
Someone please inbox me and tell me what I am missing if not the van and truck.
Also, the woman who's body was found in IOW a day or so after AJ...there has been a man charged with murder already. My point in mentioning this is what is the hold up here?

Speaking of pictures of vehicles, does anyone remember seeing a picture of the rear end of a dark colored either mini van or suv that had the writing on window bring AJ home or help find AJ, may have also had a flyer posted in back window

I'm going to go crazy looking at those pictures from 4/10. https://twitter.com/NadeenWTKR/media
Someone please inbox me and tell me what I am missing if not the van and truck.
Also, the woman who's body was found in IOW a day or so after AJ...there has been a man charged with murder already. My point in mentioning this is what is the hold up here?

IMO.... The hold up is all I's and T's need to be dotted in all charges for everybody involved. Only one involved with the young lady from NN. To much illegal behavior that WILL lead to multiple charges for MULTIPLE people

JMO IMO MOO

John 16:12-13

"I have many more things to say to you, but you cannot bear them now.But when He, the Spirit of truth, comes, He will guide you into all the truth; for He will not speak on His own initiative, but whatever He hears, He will speak; and He will disclose to you what is to come."

Speaking of pictures of vehicles, does anyone remember seeing a picture of the rear end of a dark colored either mini van or suv that had the writing on window bring AJ home or help find AJ, may have also had a flyer posted in back window
If it was the one with the police number on the flyer, Zach said that was his

We can all rest assured that the police are well aware of who was joint on the account, who withdrew what money and where the card was used, they will know if there is more than 1 card on the account. It's something that they would have looked at very early into AJ's disappearance.

TRUE. And when they did their 15 hr interrogation, they said nothing to him about stealing $$$.

The detectives specifically accused him of lusting after her. And I think they have more info than we do.

The mailbox at AJ's house is located next to the front door, attached to the house. I had pictured a free-standing mailbox located at the end of the driveway/ street before. Just thought I would point that out.

http://wtvr.com/2015/03/27/anjelica-hadsell-missing-update/
FANTASTIC CATCH!
I personally have a lot of thoughts on that. I always thought it was out by the road, too. Pretty dang close to the front door...
Depending on what time Wes "put the keys in the mailbox," Aj might not have been dressed yet. (yuck)

I am still not convinced that the family and friends are totally supportive of WH. First of all the " boy band" reported him to the police about the B&E and were concerned about their safety. That doesn't sound like they are championing his cause. Secondly the latest tribute and the pictures assembled at the funeral did not have one picture of WH with the family or AJ. This sends a message I believe, but I could be wrong. JMO. Only time will tell. Hope something happens soon. I go walking and this case goes around in my head. I went by our local softball fields and all the girls were practicing and I couldn't help thinking AJ should be doing that. What a special girl, I didn't even know her but she shined so brightly with her smile. Sigh.

I am still not convinced that the family and friends are totally supportive of WH. First of all the " boy band" reported him to the police about the B&E and were concerned about their safety. That doesn't sound like they are championing his cause. Secondly the latest tribute and the pictures assembled at the funeral did not have one picture of WH with the family or AJ. This sends a message I believe, but I could be wrong. JMO. Only time will tell. Hope something happens soon. I go walking and this case goes around in my head. I went by our local softball fields and all the girls were practicing and I couldn't help thinking AJ should be doing that. What a special girl, I didn't even know her but she shined so brightly with her smile. Sigh.

This is what confuses me, too. That would lead me to believe he has been cut from clan, but then he is the only "father" listed in the obituary. So I guess in her mind, Z and M have committed greater transgressions against her. AJ should be playing softball, and enjoying the sight of green grass. I think justice is coming for her soon. There is no need to charge WH right now since he is facing the other charges-he is not going anywhere for a long time. This is a boon to them, they don't have to rush their case. Of course, this silence is frustrating for us, I know we all want to see justice for AJ NOW.

TRUE. And when they did their 15 hr interrogation, they said nothing to him about stealing $$$.

The detectives specifically accused him of lusting after her. And I think they have more info than we do.

THIS. After 2 weeks of being on this case, the detectives implied that this was some sort of sex crime. We have so little information from LE, but we do have this.

What if it didn't fail miserably?

I'm not 100% positive that it wasn't a slam dunk success.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wes is the one in jail for trying to frame that kid. This was the prelude to the planting of the jacket, it's all a part of him doing the staging. IMO No one is trying to frame Wes. Does this mean he killed AJ? Maybe not but he sure went out of his way to make it look like Beautiful Dog owner did.

Wes is the one in jail for trying to frame that kid. This was the prelude to the planting of the jacket, it's all a part of him doing the staging. IMO No one is trying to frame Wes. Does this mean he killed AJ? Maybe not but he sure went out of his way to make it look like Beautiful Dog owner did.

He is charged with breaking and entering, possession of ammo, and four counts of obstruction of justice, from what I understand. He is not charged with "framing", unless I haven't seen that link.

The obstruction charges do not mean that he tried to frame anyone, though he may have. But I don't remember LE announcing that WH planted evidence. Yet. I'm just trying to stick with what we know. And so far, this is what we know about his charges. Unless you can provide me with a link otherwise, which I would certainly be grateful for if I have missed it. Thanks.

THIS. After 2 weeks of being on this case, the detectives implied that this was some sort of sex crime. We have so little information from LE, but we do have this.

This is one of the few things that came out of WH's face that I believe, because why on earth would you bring it up otherwise? I assume he mentioned it in order to deny it publicly, but then he.... didn't deny it at all.

WH is right where he needs to be. It must be hard to conduct an investigation with someone like him, at the very least, interfering and muddying the waters.

We DO know that AJ was in that house alone, after her mom and the younger sibs left for work/school. At about 2:30, the mom and at least one of the sibs returned home together, after work and school was finished. The sib said AJ was not home at that time. She texted AJ: "Where are you?" AJ (probably NOT AJ, but whoever had her phone) replied by text: "With friends."

This is the scenario as I envision it:

WH was supposed to be working alone in Franklin, VA ("out-of-town") that day. This is location where he had been working prior to AJ's coming home for spring break. Sometime during the morning, the Boss probably tried to make phone contact with WH, to check in with him at the jobsite. WH was unreachable -- probably had turned his phone off (IMO). This probably raised Boss' dander.

After his rendezvous with AJ, WH drove back to Franklin. He turned his phone back on. When the Boss was finally able to reach WH, he let him have it. [Boss: "Where the ****!! were you?!"] And WH said he'd taken a "late lunch."

WH tells a partial truth: (WH: "my boss reamed me"). Yes, the Boss reamed him, but not just for being late getting back from lunch. He did not know WH's whereabouts that entire morning and early afternoon, when he was supposed to be on the job.

Just my opinion (and ESP!).

Are we sure she was alone?
Did anyone come back home?
Any friends show up?
Where was MR AB?
Does MOM drive both kids to school?
One sister saw her, I have so many questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Will_D