Anne Heche - 53 - dies after fiery car crash in Los Angeles August 5 2022

Anne Heche Laid to Rest on Mother's Day at Hollywood Forever Cemetery

Anne Heche was laid to rest over the weekend on Mother's Day, in a special yet emotional ceremony for those who loved her most ... TMZ has learned.

A rep for Anne tells TMZ … Heche was given her final resting place Sunday afternoon at the Hollywood Forever Cemetery - Cathedral Mausoleum, a location reserved for some of the biggest names in showbiz.

the more i've read and seen on this case nearly a year later... it makes absolutely no sense, what happened to her.

1. anne bought a wig from a man at a wig store just minutes before the crash. he said she didn't reek of alcohol whatsoever, wasn't slurring her words, seemed totally normal. was extremely kind and SHE asked if he wanted a pic with her.

2. it was said she was burning alive in the vehicle for over an hour. yet we saw her sit straight up out of her body bag!!! and attempt to crawl out of it - not appearing burned imo, in no way is it graphic, just looks like she has soot on her. of course there's possibly burns we cannot see.

3. why are the firefighters taking her? i've never seen firefighters load someone up like that.

4. why put her in a body bag if she is alive?

how does that add up to what happened? i cannot make sense of this. would love input from you guys. i haven't caught up on this thread in months and i plan to do so after i submit this post.

i'm currently looking into the condition of the vehicle and if anything was wrong with it before the crash.
some say that she was targeted due to her movie about human trafficking that was gonna debut on lifetime.
i mean no ill will by this, but lifetime movies aren't exactly prime time/box office hits, and i personally feel it'd be unusual to kill someone over a lifetime movie.
but then again, some people kill others for $2 and a pair of shoes.

something just feels so wrong here.

It was not a body bag. Most likely a burn blanket put over her entirely to protect her scorched skin. Even her neck & face.
The straps are there so they can safely & hurriedly transport her. It looked like a fire EMT ambulance that they loaded her into.. IMO her sitting up could be because of shock, confusion. She could of had something in her system ..or simply the movement and not seeing/knowing where she is suddenly going made her act. JMO

Sad.
RIP

the more i've read and seen on this case nearly a year later... it makes absolutely no sense, what happened to her.

1. anne bought a wig from a man at a wig store just minutes before the crash. he said she didn't reek of alcohol whatsoever, wasn't slurring her words, seemed totally normal. was extremely kind and SHE asked if he wanted a pic with her.

2. it was said she was burning alive in the vehicle for over an hour. yet we saw her sit straight up out of her body bag!!! and attempt to crawl out of it - not appearing burned imo, in no way is it graphic, just looks like she has soot on her. of course there's possibly burns we cannot see.

3. why are the firefighters taking her? i've never seen firefighters load someone up like that.

how does that add up to what happened? i cannot make sense of this. would love input from you guys. i haven't caught up on this thread in months and i plan to do so after i submit this post.

i'm currently looking into the condition of the vehicle and if anything was wrong with it before the crash.
some say that she was targeted due to her movie about human trafficking that was gonna debut on lifetime.
i mean no ill will by this, but lifetime movies aren't exactly prime time/box office hits, and i personally feel it'd be unusual to kill someone over a lifetime movie.

I completely understand you having questions. I have as well. What happened with her has never been fully explained , at least not in a believable way. Good luck getting any answers though. JMO

Dying from injuries sustained in a fire is a torturous end. Burned flesh isn't immediately deadly but it is very difficult to keep disinfected and often causes sepsis, plus large burned areas of skin can prevent other biological processes from functioning and result over time in organ failure. In this case though I believe it's more likely the mechanism of death was the smoke inhalation damaging her lungs too much to be able to sufficiently oxygenate her blood and resulting systemic organ failure

NeverPersonal, I wanted to like your post a thousand times.

I agree with everything you say, but would just add that the rumor you mentioned is really more about what she possibly found out while doing the research necessary for the role. She was noted for doing extensive research into all of her roles; much more than most actors. Halyna Hutchins had done similar research for a movie. Both movies involved a common actor if I remember correctly.

Very sad and unfortunate that this young man has to deal with this.
Yeah. I remember thinking her estate and insurance would have some challenges given the damage her accident caused. So I wasn't surprised to see this. But I was surprised to see her young son is managing her affairs. Poor kid.

Yeah. I remember thinking her estate and insurance would have some challenges given the damage her accident caused. So I wasn't surprised to see this. But I was surprised to see her young son is managing her affairs. Poor kid.
Being a personal representative for an estate can be an eye opening experience. It can be a good experience in some ways for a young person to see how all this works. But it is sad that it is for his own mother who died so horribly. It appears she didn't have much in the way of insurance either which is unfortunate.

Being a personal representative for an estate can be an eye opening experience. It can be a good experience in some ways for a young person to see how all this works. But it is sad that it is for his own mother who died so horribly. It appears she didn't have much in the way of insurance either which is unfortunate.
California has ridiculously low minimums for insurance.
$15,000 bodily injury liability per person
$30,000 bodily injury liability per accident
$5,000 property damage liability per accident

State Minimum Car Insurance Requirements - NerdWallet

Of course, AH could have purchased more insurance but the minimum is very low compared to many states. I skimmed quickly but could find only 3 states with a $5K property damage limit. Most are at least $25K.
MOO

California has ridiculously low minimums for insurance.
$15,000 bodily injury liability per person
$30,000 bodily injury liability per accident
$5,000 property damage liability per accident

State Minimum Car Insurance Requirements - NerdWallet

Of course, AH could have purchased more insurance but the minimum is very low compared to many states. I skimmed quickly but could find only 3 states with a $5K property damage limit. Most are at least $25K.
MOO
Isn't that just amazing?! I would guess she probably had more than state minimums but since we haven't heard anything, i am guess she didn't have a lot or an underlying umbrella.

It could be that some of these claimants filed high claim thinking that she probably had millions in the bank and a huge house, etc. But that wasn't the case. Now the creditors will have to fight amongst themselves to determine who gets what. They may be suspicious that there are other assets out there, so that could slow things down. But once it is settled what is indeed in the estate, I would think the creditors should settle quickly. It just isn't worth it to continue to fight

Isn't that just amazing?! I would guess she probably had more than state minimums but since we haven't heard anything, i am guess she didn't have a lot or an underlying umbrella.

It could be that some of these claimants filed high claim thinking that she probably had millions in the bank and a huge house, etc. But that wasn't the case. Now the creditors will have to fight amongst themselves to determine who gets what. They may be suspicious that there are other assets out there, so that could slow things down. But once it is settled what is indeed in the estate, I would think the creditors should settle quickly. It just isn't worth it to continue to fight
Yes, you are quite right we don't know what car insurance she had but the CA minimum was shocking to me.

The reported $2 million claim for damage to the house doesn't really surprise me. Property is expensive in CA and if the house was serving as a rental, there's also loss of income while what appear to be fairly extensive repairs are done. Probably inflated but not as much IMO as the $2 million claim made by the renter. I expect that claim may have been a "file high" claim. MOO

Yes, you are quite right we don't know what car insurance she had but the CA minimum was shocking to me.

The reported $2 million claim for damage to the house doesn't really surprise me. Property is expensive in CA and if the house was serving as a rental, there's also loss of income while what appear to be fairly extensive repairs are done. Probably inflated but not as much IMO as the $2 million claim made by the renter. I expect that claim may have been a "file high" claim. MOO
I think the house had to be demolished. So a demolitions company, haul away, landfill, fees and then cost to rebuild would easily be $2 million I would think. Plus, if it is a rental, loss of rental income during that time frame. The tenant claim is probably high, but the woman lost everything she had. So her claim is high for emotional damage reasons I am guessing. Obviously she isn't going to get hardly anything.

I think the house had to be demolished. So a demolitions company, haul away, landfill, fees and then cost to rebuild would easily be $2 million I would think. Plus, if it is a rental, loss of rental income during that time frame. The tenant claim is probably high, but the woman lost everything she had. So her claim is high for emotional damage reasons I am guessing. Obviously she isn't going to get hardly anything.
I didn't realize the house had to be demolished. Wow. Then that $2 mil claim definitely makes sense. I do feel sorry for the tenant. If the house had to be demolished because the damage made it unstable, then it makes sense she may not have been able to return to salvage any of her property. So her claim may not be as inflated as I thought. (I didn't know if official damages for emotional reasons can be claimed in this kind of accident.)

We also don't know for sure that AH had health insurance. So the hospital may have its hand out for a big payment too. What a mess.
MOO

It wasn’t a body bag, but a sterile “burn blanket” used to cover victims who have extensive burns. Most likely she was unconscious or semi-conscious, her face was burned, and they covered her face as it was burned as well,

They were rushing her to the ambulance, so they could get an IV started and oxygen started ASAP.

If they had thought she was deceased they wouldn’t have moved her body from the scene until the coroner arrived.

All JMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back