Anne Heche - 53 - dies after fiery car crash in Los Angeles August 5 2022

Anne is in a starring role about a troubling topic our society needs to combat in order to protect our precious children. I'm reminded of her movie Toxic Skies that exposed chemtrails.

Release date: SEPT 17, 2022

The family one of the victims of the Humboldt bus accident used public interest in the accident to publicize the need for organ donors by noting his passing and offering the number of lives who would receive his organs.

Several months later, they established a foundation to create awareness for organ donation. It seems so much classier than tabloids camped in the hospital lobby.
So very kind, selfless, generous and classy in spite of their terrible painful grief. So very tragic. Versus tabloid vultures. Jmo. Re organs and donations perhaps OT but I recall a lawsuit about profits from someone's body materials. Weird stuff jmo.

The royal we, meaning society. Not being an unsmart person, Heche knew she had the potential to murder people with her irresponsible actions. It’s a miracle no one else was killed. Otherwise this would be murder suicide and she’d be the murderer. (unless there was some catastrophic failure of the car, but I have not heard that). Heche had both a beautiful and tragic life, but no sympathy from me. No need to romanticize her. I know friends and family killed by drunk or irresponsible drivers. Almost me myself. She was no different than the lot. She could have killed herself in a more responsible manner without endangering anyone, if that was her intent. Otherwise, she could have chosen not to drive, if she was impaired.
No shortage of "shade" to be thrown (per our friend Anxala) upon Heche and all impaired drivers that kill 32 people every single day in the United States. Families, too often destroyed.
I agree with this. While I can emphasize and have great sympathy for what she went through in life, I keep in mind that her decision and actions endangered the lives of many.

As far as commenting publicly about it, I see a difference between what one says publicly, and generally, as opposed to discussing it in a forum such as this which, I think, is for the purpose of talking about the accident as well as Anne herself. Here I find it appropriate to “discuss” the good, the bad, and all the aspects.

The only film I ever saw her in was “The Third Miracle”. Although it’s one of her more obscure pictures it’s one of my favorite films of all time and the only reason I ever knew her name. Has anyone else seen it?

Refind Distillery supplied Anne and her podcast co-host with free vodka. Alcohol is a depressant. It's no wonder she felt the need for something to counteract against it. I have a friend who is in memory care due to developing wet brain, Wernicke-Korsakoff syndrome, from drenching her brain in vodka. As a young mother with two babies, her Naval Officer husband was heading to the golf course. His convertible topped the hill and on the other side, there was a slow moving truck with a ladder sticking out of the back of it that decapitated him. She had two sisters. Both lost their husbands in a similar fashion: freak accidents. Through the years, I think she drank to forget the pain. Now, she doesn't remember that she drank or any reasons that may have led to it. She appears to be happy when I visit on her birthdays.

Re:Find Distillery Handcrafted Spirits Online Store

This DM article is a bit long but incredibly interesting. I had to read every word. There are numerous sensitive photos of the crash site. A crane lifted Anne out of the wreckage. There are lovely photos of Anne from her acting career. I shall choose to remember her as a funny, charming, pretty lady who loved her friends and her handsome sons. I hope their fathers are loving, supportive men to her boys and have an integral part in their lives.

Her death was so unnecessary. Wasn't it Dr Drew who said she wasn't suicidal; she was an addict? At the time, the news was claiming she had fentanyl in her system. He opined she fell asleep while driving or maybe he used the words: nodded off. I studied the slowed version of the Ring footage. Both hands are gripping the steering wheel. Her head is barely visible.

Her sick father gave her herpes as an infant. Her mother had difficulties changing her diapers due to the rashes and sores from herpes. She lived in fear that she'd die of AIDS as her father had. Her mother never apologized for allowing his pedophilic ways with her.

Sometimes friends are better to us than our own family members.

Anne Heche's final moments: How her deadly crash unfolded hour by hour

“Sometimes friends are better to us than our own family members”

This topic ^^^ could be an interesting thread. There is so much fracturing of families, the stress of life seems to extinguish caring for your own.

Anne Heche, an actress whose steady film and television career spanned over three decades after her breakthrough role in the soap opera "Another World," has died. She was 53.

Heche's death comes nine days after she was pulled from a burning car and hospitalized in critical condition following a fiery car crash in Los Angeles. Heche suffered a "severe anoxic brain injury" as a result of the crash and fell into a coma, according to a statement provided to USA TODAY.

On Friday, it was shared Heche had been declared brain dead but remained on life support while she was evaluated as an organ donor. On Sunday evening, her representative Holly Baird told USA TODAY she had been "peacefully taken off life support."

“Sometimes friends are better to us than our own family members”

This topic ^^^ could be an interesting thread. There is so much fracturing of families, the stress of life seems to extinguish caring for your own.
Oh yes. This would be a very long thread…
I'll just say one thing. At least you can move on from friends and make new ones if they aren't to your liking or a good match, you're stuck with family. While some may love their family and not feel 'stuck'... other's don't, and do.

From 1 hr ago. She was removed from life support earlier today after finding a suitable organ recipient

I have a question. Can anyone shed light on why first aid was not being admnistered to Anne whilst she was on the stretcher? Why was she entirely covered with the white blanket?

It was a sterile burn sheet

Per the video footage, Heche was seen being wheeled out in a white sheet. Burn victims are often wrapped in a sterile sheet and sometimes sterile water is applied to the sheet to cool the burns.

It was a sterile burn sheet

Per the video footage, Heche was seen being wheeled out in a white sheet. Burn victims are often wrapped in a sterile sheet and sometimes sterile water is applied to the sheet to cool the burns.
Thank you!
I am wondering why it appeared that she wasn't given any oxygen or respitory assitance on scene, in fact, other than the burns blanket, it didn't appear that she was being given any medical assistance.

Thank you!
I am wondering why it appeared that she wasn't given any oxygen or respitory assitance on scene, in fact, other than the burns blanket, it didn't appear that she was being given any medical assistance.
Stabilize & transport.
Visually if the chest is moving up and down the next step is to put out the fire on the person…cover them with a cotton or sterile burn sheet…transport quickly.
She could of been confused or combative as she got out from that top strap.
My DH said in an active fire situation your main goal is to get the person out. He said they prob started IV etc once she was in the ambulance.

MOO

Last edited:
Stabilize & transport.
Visually if the chest is moving up and down the next step is to put out the fire on the person…cover them with a cotton or sterile burn sheet…transport quickly.
She could of been confused or combative as she got out from that top strap.
My DH said in an active fire situation your main goal is to get the person out. He said they prob started IV etc once she was in the ambulance.

MOO
Thanks!

LOS ANGELES — Actor Anne Heche was removed from life support Sunday, her spokesperson said, bringing her tumultuous life to an end. She was 53.

She had been declared brain-dead Friday, nine days after she crashed her car into a home in Los Angeles.

Heche, an organ donor, had remained on life support until recipients could be identified. It was not immediately known how many people would benefit...

In all due respect, we can look at facts without romanticizing them. Anne certainly died in a gruesome way, of her own doing unfortunately. JMO

Of course, and it wasn't my intention to either romanticise or downplay the seriousness of what AH did. However:

You say 'of her own doing' but that's not necessarily of her own rational doing. There's a significant difference.

I guess it comes down to whether or not you (general you, not you personally) believe that she rationally knew what she was doing on that day and deliberately, knowingly, objectively set out on such a path of uncaring destruction.

Based on her mental health history (not to mention logic and the known person she was), I very much doubt it, and it's not giving her a pass to acknowledge that.

Last edited:
Of course, and it wasn't my intention to either romanticise or downplay the seriousness of what AH did. However:

You say 'of her own doing' but that's not necessarily of her own rational doing. There's a significant difference.

I guess it comes down to whether or not you (general you, not you personally) believe that she rationally knew what she was doing on that day and deliberately, knowingly, objectively set out on such a path of uncaring destruction.

Based on her mental health history (not to mention logic and the known person she was), I very much doubt it, and it's not giving her a pass to acknowledge that.
Thank you for saying this. It is important to remember someone's state of mind when such an event occurs.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sapphire13
Back