Anthony's Main Mission Now: To Protect Casey

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just thought of something ~ Does anyone know if you have to PAY to see people in jail down there??

The reason that I ask, is that when my nephew was in jail last year, we had to pay $5 per 15 minutes to see him.

Maybe the Anthony's just don't want to put the money out, and are blaming the media and etc for their lack of visits??

Like in pay-for-view. That is awful. They should welcome visitors. You're tax payers for goodness sakes. Can't believe that, just awful...

Throwing GA under the bus will not work, at least for the criminal trial itself. They may use him in the mitigation portion of the sentencing trial. But honestly, I think the defense will POUNCE on Cindy and her Cruella Deville ways. I am sure Casey gave them all a butt-load of 'My Momma is so mean.....' and with all CA's media appearances, they would be foolish NOT to use Cindy as their main focus during mitigation. George, not as much. MOO

You may very well be right but I think it is easier to take the line of defense, "I was molested by the men in my family" than "my mother is a domineering nut job".
Because after all there are many controlling, domineering women in the world.
Many people have had them for mothers.
I don't think it would garner as much sympathy as a poor innocent little waif being molested by her daddy.

Why GA would go along with this is crazy to me.
He is willing to commit social suicide to save the daughter that keeps stabbing them in the back?!

We recently read where MN wrote an email to CA stating that her goal had switched from locating Caylee to protecting KC. Good call.

We watched the interview, where other than Caylee's bday, Caylee was barely mentioned. Most of the discussion was regarding the case and CA's preposterous rationalizing.

Many of us are parents and would do anything for our children. Even when they are in trouble. Most of us would probably draw the line at enabling a murderer.

The A's behavior and lying is so extreme. For some reason, because of the absurdity and extent of their lies, I have the hunch that something else is underfoot other than just trying to save KC.

Are they also trying to save themselves
?

BBM - I think the way they think and behave, they could very well be trying to save themselves. Ever since I heard that early jail call where KC says "Don't worry I have said anything", I always believed there was some family involvement.

Or it could their train of thought be that if KC wins this (HAHAHA - I do not believe that will happen) they will have nothing to worry about or be prosecuted for. Just a couple of my wine induced thoughts..:tipsy:

Can't you just imagine how it went down if KC came clean to Cindy while she was out of jail? CA probably said, look sweetheart, we already know she is dead and you are going to go to prison. I can't bring Caylee back and I don't want to lose both of you. You NEED to let me help you. Tell me where she is. We don't have to talk about what happened. You were angry, I am sure it was an accident,

I think KC spilled to CA, but CA didn't tell George until later, or if at all.

And again, I've said it before, this family has secrets they don't want out. CA said at the frist jail visit that she forgave anything Casey said to the doctor and Casey replied, "Oh, I didn't say anything. Don't worry."
Then in a later visit GA tells her, "The more this drags on, the more that is going to come out." And "After what I did, and I don't want to go into that now."
You are right. something very sinister was going on at Hopespring Drive.
Any ideas?

Lees----"was it like before?"

ETA: I just wanted to say that that is yet another thing out of Lees mouth that has totally creeped me out. I mean big time creeped out.

I was thinking about this yesterday, and I realised that GA can't break. He is caught between the devil and the deep blue sea. If he comes clean, Baez and Cindy will simply cast him as the murderer - out of GA and KC, who do you think Cindy wouldd prefer to save? George would go down in the blink of an eye, and KC would finally "confess" that she was covering for her dad.

Poor George. There's nothing he can do even if he wanted to.

Just because they say it, doesn't mean they'll be taken seriously. They've basically accused everybody Caseys ever known of something already.
imo

I think that CA's goal now...is not just to save KC ( no way...done deal)...but to save herself....she knows the smell, she knows what she did with the pants, the hairbrush...she knows what she did in cleaning the car....she knows she is in trouble, too.

Can't you just imagine how it went down if KC came clean to Cindy while she was out of jail? CA probably said, look sweetheart, we already know she is dead and you are going to go to prison. I can't bring Caylee back and I don't want to lose both of you. You NEED to let me help you. Tell me where she is. We don't have to talk about what happened. You were angry, I am sure it was an accident,

I think KC spilled to CA, but CA didn't tell George until later, or if at all.

I also believe that at some point, Casey did tell her mother what happened ~ A lie, but, that Caylee was dead, non-the-less.

There isn't anyone that can convince me the way that we have seen Cindy act, and react, as well as Casey behaving the same way.
It's entirely possible that Cindy was hammering away at Casey, and Casey let her rip to shut her mother up.

And, no one will ever convince me that there wasn't "talk" going on in that house while Casey was home on bail ~

I also believe that at some point, Casey did tell her mother what happened ~ A lie, but, that Caylee was dead, non-the-less.

There isn't anyone that can convince me the way that we have seen Cindy act, and react, as well as Casey behaving the same way.
It's entirely possible that Cindy was hammering away at Casey, and Casey let her rip to shut her mother up.

And, no one will ever convince me that there wasn't "talk" going on in that house while Casey was home on bail ~
My gut instinct is that you are 100% right. I have always thought that too. Cindy was likely at her jugular until she spilled her guts. I bet it was intense. There is just NO WAY Cindy did not demand the answers until she got them. There was a come to jesus moment in that house.

You may very well be right but I think it is easier to take the line of defense, "I was molested by the men in my family" than "my mother is a domineering nut job".
Because after all there are many controlling, domineering women in the world.
Many people have had them for mothers.
I don't think it would garner as much sympathy as a poor innocent little waif being molested by her daddy.

Why GA would go along with this is crazy to me.
He is willing to commit social suicide to save the daughter that keeps stabbing them in the back?
!
Because it just might be true?????:waitasec: He hasn't been very vocal in his denials now...

I think that CA's goal now...is not just to save KC ( no way...done deal)...but to save herself....she knows the smell, she knows what she did with the pants, the hairbrush...she knows what she did in cleaning the car....she knows she is in trouble, too.

I can't help this, but I see her arguing this the same way she would argue a price difference at the Publix. To the bitter end.

We recently read where MN wrote an email to CA stating that her goal had switched from locating Caylee to protecting KC. Good call.

We watched the interview, where other than Caylee's bday, Caylee was barely mentioned. Most of the discussion was regarding the case and CA's preposterous rationalizing.

Many of us are parents and would do anything for our children. Even when they are in trouble. Most of us would probably draw the line at enabling a murderer.

The A's behavior and lying is so extreme. For some reason, because of the absurdity and extent of their lies, I have the hunch that something else is underfoot other than just trying to save KC.

Are they also trying to save themselves?
That's exactly what has been gnawing at me for the last few days. It would explain a lot wouldn't it? Cindy's been very quick to blame everyone else...why haven't they been looked at? I'm talking about after the fact.

I'm not so sure of that.
There are many people on here that believe that GA may have molested ICA even though everything else she has said has been a lie.
People want to believe the worst about others even without proof.

All that it would take would be 1 person to believe that she did all of this to cover for her father and she could get off.
How sickening is that?

IMO it is what is is, yet one more ploy to get KC out of jail.

My gut instinct is that you are 100% right. I have always thought that too. Cindy was likely at her jugular until she spilled her guts. I bet it was intense. There is just NO WAY Cindy did not demand the answers until she got them. There was a come to jesus moment in that house.

Well, there were those showers Casey took where Cindy went in the bathroom with her. I doubt it was to help wash her hair.
Didn't Cindy even say they talked during those times? IIRC.

imo:cow:

And I can't accept that their deception stems from anything resembling something amiss psychologically. To say they are in denial diminishes their deception. Their every move has been just as calculated and cruel as the murder itself.
The As knew enough not to take polygraphs themselves.

Throwing GA under the bus will not work, at least for the criminal trial itself. They may use him in the mitigation portion of the sentencing trial. But honestly, I think the defense will POUNCE on Cindy and her Cruella Deville ways. I am sure Casey gave them all a butt-load of 'My Momma is so mean.....' and with all CA's media appearances, they would be foolish NOT to use Cindy as their main focus during mitigation. George, not as much. MOO

Won't GA have to get on that stand and answer her allegations?

Absurd defined:

Daughter disappears with grandchild for a month, find damn car that smells like a dead body, find daughter, no grandchild. Spend an hour the next morning building a website to find said missing grandchild, no discussion with daughter about where grandchild is. No need, she was stolen by Zanny the Nanny no one has ever met. "I only had an hour with her".

Mmmmkay. Can't you just see Cindy and Casey together that morning squeezed in front of the computer building a website, but no discussions occur about WTH went on for a month, and what happened to Caylee?

Sorry Cin, not biting.

If memory serves me correctly, the shower scene occurred before the X on the map scene occurred, resulting in CA kicking TM out of her house?

Absurd defined:

Daughter disappears with grandchild for a month, find damn car that smells like a dead body, find daughter, no grandchild. Spend an hour the next morning building a website to find said missing grandchild, no discussion with daughter about where grandchild is. No need, she was stolen by Zanny the Nanny no one has ever met. "I only had an hour with her".

Mmmmkay. Can't you just see Cindy and Casey together that morning squeezed in front of the computer building a website, but no discussions occur about WTH went on for a month, and what happened to Caylee?

Sorry Cin, not biting.

Me either!! Great post!

Absurd defined:

Sorry Cin, not biting.
We talked a lot about this exactly in the beginning. ITA with ya.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member