Anthonys to do a "Meet and Greet" on Cnn and NG

It appears that this has become a whole new industry. Set up a website, call your self a charity and collect money ,, but do nothing. Sort of like those old time medicine shows, only now they have the internet. Amazing.

These people are shamelss!! The only reason they play games with the public and are not sounding and looking desparate for Caylee is because they know she is dead. Time is not of the essence!! Their souls stink as bad as that "damn" car!:mad:

They have no souls ..

Before I shut this thing off I just wonder...is there no one in their lives close enough to maybe explain why people perceive them the way they do...do they honestly not see what the world out here sees? It is so out of space I cannot even begin to imagine.

What scares me is that there are probably a lot of people out there who don't know all the facts and who will be at the M&G to support them. After all, they are "grieving" grandparents to those who know the bare minimum! I'd like to greet them all right. With a brick.

"In an interview, Cindy stressed that the effort requires more donations so that Kid Finders can keep up the search."

Uh huh, yep. This explains all the Caylee sightings in the last week. Cindy please tell us , what are you spending the money on? Cindy you are as vile as they come and a total disgrace.

What search?

Never Lose Hope, Nejame's buddies, are the one's who donated to TM.

Which reminds me, I'm trying to locate the video that shows Nejame, TM, and drunk cowboy guy from Blanchard Park, sitting on a couch together. Does anyone have a link to that? TIA.

I'd love to see it too ..

Sorry, I can't help you but, I'm looking for a video link of todays George and Cindy Show .. :D

Anyone?

What scares me is that there are probably a lot of people out there who don't know all the facts and who will be at the M&G to support them. After all, they are "grieving" grandparents to those who know the bare minimum! I'd like to greet them all right. With a brick.
I think a meet and beat is more in order for the Anthonys....lol....

What that means is that who ever started the web site has not payed for it to continue as a active site, I had a couple site myself and i forgot to pay for one and they put my site on what they call free parking..

Strange that a company whose mission involves technology would fail to pay for their website. moo

I for some reason doubt that it will belooked into. There is alot of things that need to be looked into but sadly nothing will happen to the parties involved:furious:
Making illegal solicitations esssentially legal in Florida imo. I guess you can murder a child, steal money fom good-hearted people and it's all OK if you live in Florida. Sad imo

Making illegal solicitations esssentially legal in Florida imo. I guess you can murder a child, steal money fom good-hearted people and it's all OK if you live in Florida. Sad imo
Blows my mind!

It appears that this has become a whole new industry. Set up a website, call your self a charity and collect money ,, but do nothing. Sort of like those old time medicine shows, only now they have the internet. Amazing.
Don't legit charities hace a different suffix to their websites - like .org or gov or something?

Proud Canadian here!
bf-atyourservice.gif

I am trying to think of who would sponsor her anyway?! So far, she hasn't used good product placement in any of her tirades. (I expect this to change as soon as someone from her camp reads this, btw~)

I thought about Pfizer (manufacturer of Xanax, Zoloft, etc.), but she hasn't been a good spokesperson for them at all if any of those are what she is taking!

Hey SS, how about the 3M company as a sponsor for CA's talk show...duct tape...just sayin'.:crazy:

Anyone know what "searching" KidFinders has done?

Donations---any accountability there? Tax-deductible? Just wondering, but mainly wondering what active searching KF has done and why they need funds to continue a search.... hinky, hinky, hinky. MOO

Maybe searching for more "free" t-shirts to sell? Geez!:rolleyes:

But it didn't work in this case. LOL

I fully expect to see Cindy holding a Starbucks coffee cup or a Pepsi soon as she is screaming into the camera while wearing her new shoes from Nike. Perhaps George could sport a new TAG Heuer watch on his wrist while he is grabbing an Easton baseball bat. :rolleyes:

Perhaps a joint commercial for GA & CA for Craftsman Hammers.:rolleyes:

Don't legit charities hace a different suffix to their websites - like .org or gov or something?
Charities use .org

The federal government, states and counties use .gov

Even TANF (welfare) is called an "entitlement" not charity.

(If you see .gov, it isn't supposed to be a charity unless there is the word "bailout" and then it is only for mega corporations and mega banks.)

This group reminds me of the companies that sell all kinds of promotional stuff. I mean no disrespect to KF, this is their way to "search" I suppose. But, it seems like everyday (I know an exaggeration!) CA is sporting something different. The last thing that made me kinda chuckle (and it's by no means funny) was Caylee on a little shopping bag that CA seemed to be using as a purse. The thing is....everyone knows that Caylee is missing in Orlando. She needs to travel with this stuff if she's actually out there searching.

KFN
Bylaws

Chapter 1

How to merchandize the murder of a toddler.

1. Get in tight with the grandparents.
2. .... .

Well they will need these 'volunteers' at a later date - when donations stop coming in where will they get their money? Of course the 'volunteers'!

How much you want to bet if anyone gave their name and address, that they start getting material from KFN mailed to them constantly.:bang:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DirtyV53
Back