Anthonys to do a "Meet and Greet" on Cnn and NG

SuziQ and Chesterp are right. (I fixed our post about that, Liza.) I get those two mixed up myself. Hard to keep it straight with all the organizations helping the A fam. I take it one is legit and the other is questionable at best then?

It would be easier if we could tell them apart, but they are all shady and look the same IMO.

You and me both. Makes me sick......from that picture of Cindy you would think they were hosting a cocktail party!

IMO, CA, LA and KC all display inappropriate emotions and verbal responses. LA laughing at the smell in the car, LA and KC high fiving and laughing at a probation meeting, Cindy using odd words to describe how she feels. When they should be sad and distraught they are happy and giddy. When they should be happy they are angry. IMO, this is a sign of narcissism or sociopathy. They are so clueless to real and true emotion that they have to fake it. As a result it comes off wrong, weird or fake.

Have any locals stopped by there today?

Not saying I would lol just curious.

Have any locals stopped by there today?

Not saying I would lol just curious.

I was in Orlando today and told DH about it and he goes "Well we can drive past the circus then he paused and said no I better not" When KC was arrested for the 2nd time he wanted 5 mins with the KC to make her talk. We are both very angry with this family that all they want is to be in the media and make a fool of themselves. It is about Caylee not about con artists.

At Saturdays function the A's were helping KF gather a list of volunteers they can contact at a later date...When exactly do they figure on starting this search?..:confused:
I remember watching the Laci and Conner case and got to know the parents well from watching them on TV..I don't recall them ever having a meet and greet...Seems like a very bad PR stunt...What's next...:eek:

They are gathering a list of volunteers to be used for a later date? :waitasec: Something sounds backwards to me here. They are finally doing a search after 4 months. Aren't they a tad late IMHO. From what the leads they got that LE gave out they were all from Psychics no real people. I agree it sounds like a PR thing for them to get attention.

They are gathering a list of volunteers to be used for a later date? :waitasec: Something sounds backwards to me here. They are finally doing a search after 4 months. Aren't they a tad late IMHO. From what the leads they got that LE gave out they were all from Psychics no real people. I agree it sounds like a PR thing for them to get attention.
Well...you know this family is slow on the uptake for things. 31 days to report her missing and another 31 weeks to begin the search sounds about right. :waitasec:

Well they will need these 'volunteers' at a later date - when donations stop coming in where will they get their money? Of course the 'volunteers'!

Sharon (Laci's mom) appeared to me to be a very classy person. She never cussed people out or made an a$$ out of herself. You can't even compare her to CA. She kept her dignity the whole time. I admired her a lot.

Well they will need these 'volunteers' at a later date - when donations stop coming in where will they get their money? Of course the 'volunteers'!

By George, I think you've got it! :clap:

Sharon (Laci's mom) appeared to me to be a very classy person. She never cussed people out or made an a$$ out of herself. You can't even compare her to CA. She kept her dignity the whole time. I admired her a lot.
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: There are many I have admired in the same position. Patty Porter (Jessie Davis' mother) comes to mind, too!

Did they appear on CNN or did they cancel that too?

If it as the show last night that aired right after NG, then no. You they had to get well rested for their big apperance (and book promotion). I sure would like to know why they suddenly backed out. I also wonder how true the rumor is they were not gettign paid enough so said no. Guess we will not know on the last part though.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sammy Davis Jr
Back