Anthonys to do a "Meet and Greet" on Cnn and NG

I agree! CA has alot of nerve asking for money! I wouldn't give her a penny. They are not asking for search money, they need money for their house payment, they know there is no reason to spend money to look for Caylee when they know where she is.

Another thing that is so frustrating, all along the A's have said they know who has her and they are watching them. Well if they are watching them (the kidnappers) then why do they chase down all the tips? The one in Coral Springs, the one in Gainsville. Do they think the public is that stupid? We cannot remember what they say from day to day, or what they lie about from day to day. :confused::mad:

I agree with your agreeing :) I am hoping that if and when they get called to testify that they lie some more and can't remember half the lies that they told and get all caught in their coverup.

I agree! CA has alot of nerve asking for money! I wouldn't give her a penny. They are not asking for search money, they need money for their house payment, they know there is no reason to spend money to look for Caylee when they know where she is.

Another thing that is so frustrating, all along the A's have said they know who has her and they are watching them. Well if they are watching them (the kidnappers) then why do they chase down all the tips? The one in Coral Springs, the one in Gainsville. Do they think the public is that stupid? We cannot remember what they say from day to day, or what they lie about from day to day. :confused::mad:

And why do the reporters never ask her THAT question??? :confused:

I'm not a guy, but I imagine it's pretty hard to smile when Crazy Cindy is holding yer ..uh..family jewels in her fist!:sick:

Haha, are we even sure he still has 'em? I figured she neutered him long ago.:)

If GA and CA need money, why don't they go back to work? Don't most people who lose a loved one generally take a week or two off of work? Do you really need 4 months? But here, by not accepting her death, they have made looking for her their full-time job and I guess they think they are entitled to be supported by handouts. I don't mean to be cruel, but they are not the first people to lose a grandchild and they are not special. We all have hard times in our lives and lost loved ones. We don't expect handouts or to be supported financially in our grief.

Was there any adverse reaction or heckeling towards the Anthony's at their meet & greet? What's next a pot luck?

Yep, they do think we are stupid!

The real problem with the Anthonys is they do NOT think.

They REACT (almost always badly & contrary to their own best interests) & then they are forced to do damage control which causes MORE bad REACTIONS that they must defend.

It's a well know fact that inhaling squirrel decomposition can cause a severe break with reality.

CA owes me lunch. I just watched the video of her at the vigil and after the 5th usage of her favorite, "from Day 1" quote I almost tossed my tacos. Now I have that acidic burning in the back of my throat? Yuck.

They were good tacos too.. :(

they only check the ones close to home and conviently all the latest tips are right close to home. How lucky for them they can spend 30 minutes and say they searched and followed up on a tip. Isnt it interesting that the kidnappers have brought caylee BACK TO WHERE THEY TOOK HER ?? come on who believe that.

I don't understand why these newspeople keep talking to her.. have you heard some of the things she has said to these people? The other day she called that one reporter, "Kathy", stupid! I'm telling you what, that b!tch ever called me names like that to try and make herself feel better about being the trash that she is, it would be ON! :slap:

Tell us how ya really feel.(wink) I luv it. :blowkiss:

Who is doing their searching? KidFinders or PI's working for JB? According to the article that interviewed the PI, they have donated their services.

If KidFinders needs more money, why did they give TES a check for $12,500.

Why give money to the Caylee is Deceased Camp when the Caylee is Alive Camp needs the money? :confused:

Personally, I don't believe anyone is searching for the A-Team....PI's or KFN, but just had to ask these questions.

Oh, and IMHO, quite nervey of Cindy....quite.:mad:

NEVER LOSE HOPE FOUNDATION donated to TES not KFN

SuziQ and Chesterp are right. (I fixed our post about that, Liza.) I get those two mixed up myself. Hard to keep it straight with all the organizations helping the A fam. I take it one is legit and the other is questionable at best then?

CA owes me lunch. I just watched the video of her at the vigil and after the 5th usage of her favorite, "from Day 1" quote I almost tossed my tacos. Now I have that acidic burning in the back of my throat? Yuck.

If you were stupid enough to watch... you probably deserve to lose your lunch. lol

*passes Marlene a Tums* Hope ya feel better.

At Saturdays function the A's were helping KF gather a list of volunteers they can contact at a later date...When exactly do they figure on starting this search?..:confused:
I remember watching the Laci and Conner case and got to know the parents well from watching them on TV..I don't recall them ever having a meet and greet...Seems like a very bad PR stunt...What's next...:eek:
Sharon NEVER had a meet and greet. Volunteers just showed up. Sharon DID, however, establish a scholarship fund for Laci at Laci's high school and a donation fund to supply search dogs - through the Sund-Carrington agency which is fully legitimate. They also supply lists of searches that the fund has given money to

Ew. Sorry. I can relate, though...
I want someone to ask Cin..."When you say 'Day 1', do you actually mean day 31?!". :crazy:

they only check the ones close to home and conviently all the latest tips are right close to home. How lucky for them they can spend 30 minutes and say they searched and followed up on a tip. Isnt it interesting that the kidnappers have brought caylee BACK TO WHERE THEY TOOK HER ?? come on who believe that.

Maybe her kidnappers just completed a "real" Rock Band World Tour. :crazy:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DirtyV53
Back