Any psychic sleuthers? Would like opinions (visions,feelings,PSYCHIC dreams)Part2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last night I did researched on owls native to Florida. While researching I came across all sorts of links to Harry Potter and the owls of Harry Potter. I can't help but wondering what the significance of that owl is? It sure has stuck with me. I researched it until the wee hours of the morning. Florida has a sanctuary near Orlando for owls. FSU has a sports team called the "owls". It could mean something it could mean nothing. I leave it for greater minds then mind to contemplate.
Here's a link to "the owls of Harry Potter"http://www.lauraerickson.com/bird/Species/Owls/HarryPotter/HarryPotter.html

P9280054.jpg

In this one I clearly see a butterfly.
At the top I see in the middle a baby bird with two maybe baby bunnies on either side.

P9280053.jpg

This one I see the devil. It actually made me very uneasy.
I am definately seeing the devil too. Looks like he is wearing pirate ear rings.
In the first one, I definately see an elephant.

Last night I did researched on owls native to Florida. While researching I came across all sorts of links to Harry Potter and the owls of Harry Potter. I can't help but wondering what the significance of that owl is? It sure has stuck with me. I researched it until the wee hours of the morning. Florida has a sanctuary near Orlando for owls. FSU has a sports team called the "owls". It could mean something it could mean nothing. I leave it for greater minds then mind to contemplate.
Here's a link to "the owls of Harry Potter"http://www.lauraerickson.com/bird/Species/Owls/HarryPotter/HarryPotter.html
We've all heard that owls are wise. There is also Owl on Winnie the Pooh.

I researched owls as well:

The Great-Horned Owl is often referred to as the King/Queen of the Night--hence, the crown? It appears the owl in the blot has its eyes closed: sleeping during the day.

There are 5 species of owls in FL--Great Horned among them.

I don't know if it means anything. But we surely are getting a lot of imagery of animals and plants.

You could very well be onto something. I haven't been posting my ink blots, but I am getting owls and birds. I was wondering if there is a parrot sanctuary or breeder and that is where Caylee might be. I still get the dogs too. In fact, I get lots of animals in the inkblots when I ask about Caylee.

I found this interesting as well Curiositycat.....

The animal symbolism of owl deals with:

Wisdom
Mystery
Transition
Mysticism
Protection
Secrets

this comes from a very insightful link:
http://www.whats-your-sign.com/nature-symbols.html

IMO

* I have a new inkblot I did a while ago-it was done in nail polish this time-so is taking a while to dry, but I am eager to share with you all.*

My inkblot today, while thinking of the question 'what happened to Caylee Marie?'- (used purple and green nailpolish)

inkblot005.jpg

Upside down view-

inkblot004.jpg
I would love to see this one with the center crease flattened out. What I can see in it now is the bird in the center, with what would seem to be a fancy crest.
Then, I see a woman walking out of the woods, and notice the eyes that are quite large watching her?
So, one way, there is the bird with the crest, and turned the other way, the woman walking out of the woods/leaves and the eyes are watching her.

Re: Inkblot Red/Black

I can also see the Butterfly and the carapace of a Beetle (devil look)

I found this interesting as well Curiositycat.....

The animal symbolism of owl deals with:

Wisdom
Mystery
Transition
Mysticism
Protection
Secrets

this comes from a very insightful link:
http://www.whats-your-sign.com/nature-symbols.html

IMO

* I have a new inkblot I did a while ago-it was done in nail polish this time-so is taking a while to dry, but I am eager to share with you all.*

I can't wait to see it. This is all new "energy" to me and I find it so interesting.

I would love to see this one with the center crease flattened out. What I can see in it now is the bird in the center, with what would seem to be a fancy crest.
Then, I see a woman walking out of the woods, and notice the eyes that are quite large watching her?
So, one way, there is the bird with the crest, and turned the other way, the woman walking out of the woods/leaves and the eyes are watching her.
I keep thinking the following "this is about a woman who thinks she is wise"

I think I saw dancing owls in one of the inkblots. In your description, Alyzabeth, you are talking about a bird watching with big eyes.

Don't forget, people can be called Night Owls. Maybe someone witnessed something?

I had a cat that looked like an owl. I should post a pic of her. Her name was Angelica.

I'm trying to come up with more stuff about the images that we are seeing, i.e.

elephant - trunk

baby chicks - soft, fluffy, chirping alot (some cell phones chirp)

sleeping bears - are in hibernation, hidden from everyone

big ears - someone overhearing something? does one of KC's friends have big ears?

otter/fish - swimming?

Help! I'm at work and really busy!

My inkblot today, while thinking of the question 'what happened to Caylee Marie?'- (used purple and green nailpolish)

inkblot005.jpg

Upside down view-

inkblot004.jpg

The colors in this blot were what stood out to me first ,and I agree-it 'feels' like energy & like a skull as well(reminded me of the Grateful Dead symbol actually:waitasec:)

...which led me to thinking this has something to do with the colors associated with our chakras (energy).....

GREENHeart Chakra: lack of compassion

PURPLE[/COLOR]Crown: Connects you with message from higher realms.

*this stood out to me*

I am thinking this picture may represent energy - Caylee may be trying get across her message throught the colors ( the energy) , it is intersting even though the colors intertwine at some points in the blot , it is relitivly clear that the purple & green are mostly around one another in a ring like pattern...and then the energies burst off in opposing directions...Green towards the bottom of the paper & the purple ascends!

very cool blot!

This is Beautiful and insightful---the purple seems to be representing Caylee's energy & the green-Casey's....this could be the message being sent -short & to the point ...Caylee is on a higher vibration-(energy)...and Casey is on the downward...makes sense to me:rolleyes:

Makes sense that Casey's lack of compassion could very well be the main reason as to why little caylee is no longer 'with us'

..IMHO-that was quite a rant.....lol--but this blot really speaks loud & clear to me!

The colors in this blot were what stood out to me first ,and I agree-it 'feels' like energy & like a skull as well(reminded me of the Grateful Dead symbol actually:waitasec:)

...which led me to thinking this has something to do with the colors associated with our chakras (energy).....

*this stood out to me*

I am thinking this picture may represent energy - Caylee may be trying get across her message throught the colors ( the energy) , it is intersting even though the colors intertwine at some points in the blot , it is relitivly clear that the purple & green are mostly around one another in a ring like pattern...and then the energies burst off in opposing directions...Green towards the bottom of the paper & the purple ascends!

very cool blot!

This is Beautiful and insightful---the purple seems to be representing Caylee's energy & the green-Casey's....this could be the message being sent -short & to the point ...Caylee is on a higher vibration-(energy)...and Casey is on the downward...makes sense to me:rolleyes:

Makes sense that Casey's lack of compassion could very well be the main reason as to why little caylee is no longer 'with us'

..IMHO-that was quite a rant.....lol--but this blot really speaks loud & clear to me!

I loved your interpertation of this inkblot.... The purple energy of Caylee could explain why so many people are having dreams of her.......... and why they feel such a connection to her. I for one have never had dreams of people I do not know.... except for the man who came into my life a year later.

Welcome Lisa-Rachelle!

In the dream, I'm sitting on the ground in some type of field...its covered with tall grass. But not green grass, it was thin, somewhat brown...maybe with a type of fray or bloom at the top? And I'm near a body of water (though I couldnt tell you whether it was ocean, river, lake etc). The sky is overcast. Caylee is standing right next to me, wearing a light purple dress. She's talking to me...but I cant understand what she's saying. I can hear the tone of her voice, but its like shes talking into a tunnel or something....very muffled, tough to understand. Shes playing with something small between her fingers.

Interesting you mention that type of 'grass' :waitasec:, I had a very vivid dream, which I posted over in the 'what dreams have you had about caylee"thread

-it was of corn fields-which certainly fray at the top & are more so a brown or yellow in color depending on their maturity....anyhow-I dreamt it was a search for Caylee & there were parts of the perimiter of this 'field' being 'sprayed blue' with paint to somehow mark the signifigance of where to look for / find Caylee...strange huh?It was a dream I could not shake, and was hooked on this 'case' since -feeling it had some signifigance!:rolleyes:--I also somehow woke up feeling as if what was being 'painted blue' were ferns , not weeds around the field like I thought when I was actually dreaming ...it felt like there was a blue fern connection?

I also read on this thread a few pages back -someone had a dream of finding a small tunnel like area -where the (cell) phone was located & I believe possibly another item?....that would seem to fit with the muffled voice coming from Lil Caylee...Geez this is really Deep!

and.....
again-welcome to WS!!! =)

---------------------------------
Did you read the dream about a teensy little toad I had early on in this thread?The toad (Caylee?) was in a tunnel in rocks under a platform, this near water as in a canal. Could the "something small" be a little toad?
They tend to live in such environments.

Just wondering.

Wow, thank you both for commenting.

I'm a little surprised (in an interested way) that others seem to have had similar dreams or visions regarding the physical world where Caylee might be or once was. I'll have to find the original thread and read through when I have some time.

As for whether I think she was holding a toad or frog...I cant be certain. It was very small, whatever it was. If Im just recalling it from the dream, based on its size and dark color Id be more inclined to say it was a rock, acorn, or seed pod of some kind? :waitasec::waitasec:

Guys, I'm going to post this here as well. I've entered Orlando just as an example. But you can enter any area urban or countryside and get an up-close view of wooded areas, structures, etc. Enter your area. Then click on Bird's Eye view, the third button from the top. You can scan in/out, NSEW with great topographical detal.
Maybe you get some psychic impressions on where to look. I am.

http://www.multimap.com/maps/#map=2...2|Orlando, FL|Orlando, Florida, United States

Since we've talked quite a bit about ferns, when I scanned out on the map I immediately noticed there is a Ferndale. It's near Lake Apopka.

*this stood out to me*

very cool blot!

-------------------------

Hi. Were you responding to my earlier post?

Re: Inkblot Green/Purple

I see a skull; I also see spirit/essence surrounding and also leaving.

-------------------------

Hi. Were you responding to my earlier post?

Re: Inkblot Green/Purple

I see a skull; I also see spirit/essence surrounding and also leaving.

yes, I agree with you fully, that I felt energy immdiatly upon viewing this blot, and I also saw a 'skull'.....I am sure there is more detail in the blot, but this is what stands out to me...and I feel like I need to 'look no further'...just my interpritation of it...there could be a much more involved 'message'?

but -yea, I sooo feel the energy-Im with you on that all the way:woohoo:

I'm not a psychic but have had more than a few dreams that come true, and the frequency has been increasing. I'd like to learn to develop this "gift" more. Anyway, I've had two dreams about Caylee. One was of her in a car seat crying and crying. So sad. The other I can't remember very well, but I woke up with the name Cameron, thinking that name meant something.

I had never heard that name in conjunction with the case. Then a few weeks later I did see a post about someone with that name. Anyone remember what that was?

Cameron - I believe was one of Tony L's roommates. I have long believed that he and Tony are "the boys" responsible for helping Casey get rid of the body and warning her about telling LE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500