Any psychic sleuthers? Would like opinions (visions,feelings,PSYCHIC dreams)Part2

Status
Not open for further replies.
here is the ink blot I did this morning....I tried nail polish this time & pink construction paper...the colors of polish were not chosen for any other reason than they were the only two I own!!! lol--im not a real girlie girl!! lol

anyhow--the blot took some time to speak to me...actually it took form (for me -anyhow) when I took the picture with my camera of the blot

-I was waiting for it to dry-to scan it & I was too impatient....so I took a photo of it...once- on the kitchen table- where I 'made' it & then in the window with the natural light behind it , as to allow others to see the 'more metallic' paint clearer.

The Question I was focused on was : "Caylee ,Did someone hurt you ? Or did some one take you away somewhere?"

I felt the need to re-assure with prayer & energy that it was "ok" for Caylee to 'show me'...and I told her 'repeatedly-that I love her!'and that I was proud of her for all her help!' I felt calm & decided it was time to 'blot'!:woohoo:

so-what do you think?/See?/feel? if anything??????

any thoughts...Im holding onto mine till after a few of yours..:blushing: smile!

Thanks in advance!~ sister

blots005.jpg

blots010.jpg

Good job! I see turtles on the bottom and buzzards in the middle. Maybe some fish. Initially, I thought it looked like one of the first ones that Alyzabeth made - maybe the second one . . . with the sleeping bears but yours looks more like a dog. Let's see what others think.

Plot summary

The movie starts on a farmland during the spring in the state of Maine. When Fern Arable learns that her father plans to kill the runt of a litter of newborn pigs, she successfully begs him to spare the piglet's life. The farmer gives the tiny pig to Fern:waitasec:, who names him Wilbur and raises him as her pet. To Fern's regret, when Wilbur grows into an adult pig, Fern :waitasec:is forced to take him to the Zuckerman farm, where he is to be prepared as dinner in due time.

Charlotte, a spider:waitasec:, lives in the space above Wilbur's sty in the Zuckermans' barn; she befriends Wilbur and decides to help prevent him from being eaten. With the help of the other barn animals, including a rat named Templeton , she convinces the Zuckerman family that Wilbur is actually quite special, by spelling out descriptions of him in her web: "Some pig", "Terrific", "Radiant" and "Humble". Charlotte gives her full name as "Charlotte A. Cavatica", revealing her as a barn , an orb-weaver with the scientific name Araneus cavaticus.

The farm family, Wilbur, Charlotte, and Templeton go to a fair, where Wilbur is entered in a contest. While there, Charlotte produces an egg sac. She cannot return home with Wilbur because she is dying. Wilbur tearfully says goodbye to Charlotte but manages to take her egg sac home, where hundreds of offspring emerge. Most of the young soon leave, but three, named Joy, Aranea and Nellie, stay and become Wilbur's friends.

STRANGE!-or are we all going nuts!?!?!?!:furious:

here is the ink blot I did this morning....I tried nail polish this time & pink construction paper...the colors of polish were not chosen for any other reason than they were the only two I own!!! lol--im not a real girlie girl!! lol

anyhow--the blot took some time to speak to me...actually it took form (for me -anyhow) when I took the picture with my camera of the blot

-I was waiting for it to dry-to scan it & I was too impatient....so I took a photo of it...once- on the kitchen table- where I 'made' it & then in the window with the natural light behind it , as to allow others to see the 'more metallic' paint clearer.

The Question I was focused on was : "Caylee ,Did someone hurt you ? Or did some one take you away somewhere?"

I felt the need to re-assure with prayer & energy that it was "ok" for Caylee to 'show me'...and I told her 'repeatedly-that I love her!'and that I was proud of her for all her help!' I felt calm & decided it was time to 'blot'!:woohoo:

any thoughts...Im holding onto mine till after a few of yours..:blushing: smile!

blots005.jpg

blots010.jpg
To me it looks like she's a little girl angel with turtles at her feet and she's showing that an angel took her as indicated by the angel wings in the middle. Look forward to hearing your thoughts.

Has anyone done a tarot reading yet? I just did a 3 card reading showing past, present and future with the focus of my question being about KC. Here are the results which I found to be interesting:

Past
Healthy competition is indicated by the Five of Wands. Notice that nobody in the picture is causing harm to another. They are all simply vying for position. This card indicates that you were in the position for success in business or in the workplace, but that competition slowed you down. You may have spent too much time on the weaknesses of others, rather than amplifying your own strengths and good qualities.

swords11.gif

Present
Frequently, the Page of Swords refers to you, or someone who strongly influences your life in the situation in question, but does not have to be male. He seeks higher ground, using his standpoint to master difficulties. He watches for trouble over his shoulder. In the card, the wind blows the trees and his hair, symbolizing changing circumstances, unpredictable behaviors, and wavering opinions in the current situation. Flexibility and adaptability are key.

maj09.gif

Future
The Hermit is the Tenth card in the Major Arcana, and is given the number nine to indicate the pinnacle of enlightenment. He stands atop a cold, snowy mountain peak, at the end of a journey he has made alone. He holds a lantern and gazes down the way he has traveled, leading any other seekers to what he has attained. The lantern is rich in symbolism; it denotes both his enlightenment and his willingness to aid others to it. It contains a six-pointed star, which is comprised of two triangles pointing in opposite directions: one up, one down. This shape reveals more of the Hermit's message: the journey has been inner as well as outer, and his seeking has been within as well as without. He leans on his staff, which is a symbol of his power, making practical use of what he has come to know and master. His grey cloak indicates that he has synthesized the light and dark aspects of himself for his own benefit.

The Hermit in your future indicates that you will seek guidance. This may be your own "Higher Self" speaking to you, or it may be advice given to you by a trusted friend, or a seasoned professional. It is wise to listen to the wisdom that will be offered, and to your own gut feelings, in the situation. Those who speak from experience will be able to give you some much-needed perspective, as they have been down the path you will be following. The Hermit can also indicate a need to withdraw from the outer world to focus on your innermost self.

Added note: to me the hermit symbolizes she will be alone...

Plot summary

The movie starts on a farmland during the spring in the state of Maine. When Fern Arable learns that her father plans to kill the runt of a litter of newborn pigs, she successfully begs him to spare the piglet's life. The farmer gives the tiny pig to Fern:waitasec:, who names him Wilbur and raises him as her pet. To Fern's regret, when Wilbur grows into an adult pig, Fern :waitasec:is forced to take him to the Zuckerman farm, where he is to be prepared as dinner in due time.

Charlotte, a spider:waitasec:, lives in the space above Wilbur's sty in the Zuckermans' barn; she befriends Wilbur and decides to help prevent him from being eaten. With the help of the other barn animals, including a rat named Templeton , she convinces the Zuckerman family that Wilbur is actually quite special, by spelling out descriptions of him in her web: "Some pig", "Terrific", "Radiant" and "Humble". Charlotte gives her full name as "Charlotte A. Cavatica", revealing her as a barn , an orb-weaver with the scientific name Araneus cavaticus.

The farm family, Wilbur, Charlotte, and Templeton go to a fair, where Wilbur is entered in a contest. While there, Charlotte produces an egg sac. She cannot return home with Wilbur because she is dying. Wilbur tearfully says goodbye to Charlotte but manages to take her egg sac home, where hundreds of offspring emerge. Most of the young soon leave, but three, named Joy, Aranea and Nellie, stay and become Wilbur's friends.

STRANGE!-or are we all going nuts!?!?!?!:furious:
I don't know! Other than the spider, spinning a web (story to make one seem better than they might be) and Fern, I don't see a connection. I do think that we are getting alot of cartoon like characters because that is what a child knows and that is what they would use in this game of charades.

Has anyone done a tarot reading yet? I just did a 3 card reading showing past, present and future with the focus of my question being about KC. Here are the results which I found to be interesting:

Past
Healthy competition is indicated by the Five of Wands. Notice that nobody in the picture is causing harm to another. They are all simply vying for position. This card indicates that you were in the position for success in business or in the workplace, but that competition slowed you down. You may have spent too much time on the weaknesses of others, rather than amplifying your own strengths and good qualities.

swords11.gif

Present
Frequently, the Page of Swords refers to you, or someone who strongly influences your life in the situation in question, but does not have to be male. He seeks higher ground, using his standpoint to master difficulties. He watches for trouble over his shoulder. In the card, the wind blows the trees and his hair, symbolizing changing circumstances, unpredictable behaviors, and wavering opinions in the current situation. Flexibility and adaptability are key.

maj09.gif

Future
The Hermit is the Tenth card in the Major Arcana, and is given the number nine to indicate the pinnacle of enlightenment. He stands atop a cold, snowy mountain peak, at the end of a journey he has made alone. He holds a lantern and gazes down the way he has traveled, leading any other seekers to what he has attained. The lantern is rich in symbolism; it denotes both his enlightenment and his willingness to aid others to it. It contains a six-pointed star, which is comprised of two triangles pointing in opposite directions: one up, one down. This shape reveals more of the Hermit's message: the journey has been inner as well as outer, and his seeking has been within as well as without. He leans on his staff, which is a symbol of his power, making practical use of what he has come to know and master. His grey cloak indicates that he has synthesized the light and dark aspects of himself for his own benefit.

The Hermit in your future indicates that you will seek guidance. This may be your own "Higher Self" speaking to you, or it may be advice given to you by a trusted friend, or a seasoned professional. It is wise to listen to the wisdom that will be offered, and to your own gut feelings, in the situation. Those who speak from experience will be able to give you some much-needed perspective, as they have been down the path you will be following. The Hermit can also indicate a need to withdraw from the outer world to focus on your innermost self.

Added note: to me the hermit symbolizes she will be alone...

Pretty insightful-I would agree that the 'hermit card' would mean 'alone' for Casey-possible in a jail cell -or at the very least in her own personal prison(maybe one day- within her own mind)...............
although seemingly she currently doesn't show much emotion , far too little to be mentally imprissoned by her own taunting thoughts-(in my opinion).
..it may very well 'catch up to her' one way or the other-as things tend to in life....regardless of what her ROLE was / is in all of this -she is without argument-involved / responsible...SOMEHOW!

By the way-I was thinking of busting out my Tarot cards today-and then hesitated...lol

thanks for the 'reading'!

Ok... when in the past, not now, I did readings I was different then most. I simply used the cards as vehicles to bring intuitive energies. Having said that I would say in this case that the prince of swords indicates a man who "did her wrong" and may be her undoing at this time. By that I mean that he may know something about Caylee's disappearance and he may be close to spilling the beans.

I got the same impression as you, however,with the hermit. It indicates to me that Caylee is gone and that many people will have to forge their way towards the light alone, so to speak.

To me it looks like she's a little girl angel with turtles at her feet and she's showing that an angel took her as indicated by the angel wings in the middle. Look forward to hearing your thoughts.

I had the ANGEL vision as well!!!

-but I see it as two angels who are not totally facing us -mostly turned inward toward the 'middle wings' and one wing is showing on the two angels on either side-they almost appear to be kneeling-legs tucked under their bodies...

...it almost appears as if they are 'sending this little winged angel(-middle wings-) off '-

like their hands ( you can see the silohoutte of a hand on both angels)
are helping the smaller angel (the middle wings) be set free....I also see two small duck-or chick like figures and - two turtle figures at the top. Not sure what it means but it feels calm to me?!?

I feel like these Angels look like beautiful Native American type women , it's vivid to me.I can't tell you exactly why I feel they are native American -But that was what I felt as soon as they showed themselves to me...possibly the horse connection had something to do with my feeling that?

my first thought of this blot was so different-
I initally saw them(Angels)in the oppisite direction- facing the outward edges of the paper & they appeared to be Buzzards to me...pecking at what looks like 'horse heads' on eiter side of the paper......

I can still see the horses - behind the two Angels and a bit above them...but now it's hard for me to see the Angels as anything other than that-Spirit Guides/Angels...sending a small spirit/Angel off on it's new journey.

To me-it just POPS!

It feels peaceful to me!

Bless You Caylee!- thank You Darling baby Girl I know you are trying to show us!

blots005.jpg

blots010.jpg

omgosh....looks like hippos!!:eek:

It feels peaceful to me!

Bless You Caylee!- thank You Darling baby Girl I know you are trying to show us!

I very much agree with you that this inkblot feels very peaceful to me too, thank goodness.

I see two acorns. Are there acorns in Florida?

73117554.jpg

I see two acorns. Are there acorns in Florida?

73117554.jpg

that is interesting, cuz i thought that at first also-and then leaned towards'turtle'..but just looking somethings up about the meaning of OAK TRESS-WHICH PRODUCE ACORNS...I FOUND THIS:

In Celtic mythology it is the tree of doors, believed to be a gateway between worlds, or a place where portals could be erected.THINGS THAT MAKE YOU GO HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM:waitasec:?

I'm not a psychic at all. Last night, I had my first dream about Caylee. It was so awful I will not write about it. I think it was probably because of the audio and video tapes of the interviews that we've seen. I am physically sick from this nightmare this morning.

We know how hard it can be to type out what our dreams are, I have posted all over this board in different threads and cry many times over my computer. We all feel the pain. Trust me when I say that it will help you to submit your dream on here. Everyone is very nice - with what we have all pictured, nothing is too gruesome. I can't guarantee it, but there is a good chance that if you get it out, your dream will stop or at least tone down to where you may be able to glean some information that may help find her...just my two cents. You have our support!

Is there a zoo or animal refuge close to Orlando??

I used to live in Orlando for many years. There is the Sanford zoo - Sanford is in Northeast Orlando and has a HUGE alligator infested lake close that you could throw a rock and hit while in the zoo. Lake Monroe is it's name. About 15 years ago I used to take my then small son there to the zoo. The large animals - elephants, etc were on the front side of the zoo closest to the lake. Beside the large animals were the small ones in cages or how do I describe it? Like a mini building with glass fronts - monkeys, rabbits, etc.

The zoo was small but still a good fun day for parents to take their kids. Don't know if it is even still there. Casey told one of her friends that Caylee was "in Sanford with the nanny"...

I live in Brevard now (by the beach), but I get the Orlando news and such. About a year ago they took the world's record alligator out of that lake - they determined he was around 80+ years old and was over 11 feet long! People who fall overboard in that lake are rarely ever found even if the search begins immediately - averages about 2 a year. I don't want to think about this - my heart hurts for Caylee. I pray that it was painless and relatively peaceful even though the betrayal was so strong. At least that's what I feel - great sadness and betrayal..by mommy.

i have been dreaming of elephants. Seeing elephants in the ink blots. My bf says -bush gardens..i am thinking a zoo ?!
I keep seeing elephants in the inkblots. I didn't at first but someone showed one of the inkblots to her son and he saw an elephant crying.

As posted above, this morning, on my way to work, I realized that the connection with the elephant would be that an elephant has a trunk. I was depressed for most of the day because reality hit when I made that connection.

Since we've talked quite a bit about ferns, when I scanned out on the map I immediately noticed there is a Ferndale. It's near Lake Apopka.

Within Orlando is a small city called "Fern Park". Most never hear of it unless you live there. It is located on the Southwest side of the intersection of 17-92 and Semoran Blvd between Winter Park and Apopka - about 15 miles South of Sanford. Apartments, small neighborhoods that are old, Jai Alai, strip clubs, pretty seedy in some parts yet charming in others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EnvyofAngels