GUILTY AR - Beverly Carter, 49, Little Rock, 25 Sep 2014 - # 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
"theft by receiving".....could be BCs phone, or perhaps her wedding ring/jewelry?

That would go with Beverly being at "ease" with the female and not seeing the male. ( if it was a couple)

Absolutely. Her guard was down & then along came Arron. Would also explain the two different cars & one possibly backing up into the driveway :(

how a stolen dump truck could be connected to this case.
I sensed in that when I was on Hannah graham thread but I thought it was my imagination.

Thanks. It may be because I am not signed into twitter.
I am local so I have been glued to this. Praying for her safe return.
Not sure what is up with the tweet. Knox posted same tweet upthread. That link is good. HTH.

"theft by receiving".....could be BCs phone, or perhaps her wedding ring/jewelry?

Unless they did a search and located the items, I would think that they would need the body first to determine the jewelry was missing. But I am certain they searched that house/car/cars today. JMO

Does anyone know or remember it being mentioned on AL's FB if he worked for Argos Southern Star Concrete? I vaguely recall a name of some company but can't remember exactly.

Does anyone know or remember it being mentioned on AL's FB if he worked for Argos Southern Star Concrete? I vaguely recall a name of some company but can't remember exactly.

Yes. I believe he updated a facebook status that said he worked/works for Argos - a cement company.

Second post on his Facebook page he says that's who he was working for in July.

Legal people: What is "theft by receiving"?

That just means he goes out and steals stuff, takes it home and gives it to her, and she accepts it from him, knowing it was stolen property all along.

If she had been there helping him, she would have gotten a theft charge as well.

I don't know that these recent charges are so much related to this case as they are related to items they may have found in her home. This sounds almost like one of those charges they stick on somebody in order to get them into the system and be able to question them.

"If you tell us where Beverly is, we'll drop the theft charges against you" type of thing.

What does "theft by receiving" indicate?

ETA: never mind, the above post just popped up ;)

Sometimes a suspect is charged with a lesser unrelated crime, just to keep them from running.

Just a thought but in this video he is wearing a purple shirt when he is arrested it looks as though he was wearing a black butoone down shirt ? Am I going crazy or did he change , maybe he was staying somewhere in the immediate area he was arrested? Any tghoughts?

The silver lining in this cloud, if they can't get him to talk, maybe she will sing like a canary to save her own little skinny butt.

Yes. He wrote in July that he had gotten a job with Argos Concrete or Cement driving a truck.

I don't like this stolen dump truck, what did he do with it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dont4get