GUILTY AR - Beverly Carter, 49, Little Rock, 25 Sep 2014 - # 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought I saw a twitter post on here earlier today about a neighbor saying he called them Thursday night about his truck being stuck in the mud. Does anyone remember seeing that posted on here today?

I did see that today but don't recall where

I suppose it depends on when he stole the truck. Another poster said it was stolen prior so if it were before the accident I can't think of any good reason he would need it. Too many different stories it's so confusing

Beverly vanished last Thursday night. Friday was a regular work day. Dump truck wasn't missing as of close of business on Friday. I agree that the idea of him dumping 15 yards of gravel on top of her would go a long way in concealing her body, but I think this truck was a runaround vehicle after he left the hospital yesterday afternoon and made it back to wherever he stole it from.

They need to figure out what he was doing last Friday, and if he did haul anything, what was it and where was it dumped ? Sand, gravel, cement ?

Beverly vanished last Thursday night. Friday was a regular work day. Dump truck wasn't missing as of close of business on Friday. I agree that the idea of him dumping 15 yards of gravel on top of her would go a long way in concealing her body, but I think this truck was a runaround vehicle after he left the hospital yesterday afternoon and made it back to wherever he stole it from.

They need to figure out what he was doing last Friday, and if he did haul anything, what was it and where was it dumped ? Sand, gravel, cement ?

i recall an article from this morning and the title stated he went hunting after she went missing. I was not impressed that the actual content of the article mentioned nothing about this hunting trip. I do not know if it was supposedly fri as thurs night would have been dark for hunting

I thought I saw a twitter post on here earlier today about a neighbor saying he called them Thursday night about his truck being stuck in the mud. Does anyone remember seeing that posted on here today?

His pickup truck being stuck in the mud on Thursday night sounds more ominous to me than the dump truck does.

I did see that today but don't recall where
I don't know if it is true but it made me wonder if his truck was stuck in the mud somewhere maybe he stole the dump truck to pull it out. That is if he stole it before yesterday.

The silver lining in this cloud, if they can't get him to talk, maybe she will sing like a canary to save her own little skinny butt.
She'll sing ,especially if this is her first time in the system. The only bad thing is she will most likely bond out,where he is stuck in jail. Point is they will be able to communicate unless the judge makes that a condition of her bail.

i recall an article from this morning and the title stated he went hunting after she went missing. I was not impressed that the actual content of the article mentioned nothing about this hunting trip. I do not know if it was supposedly fri as thurs night would have been dark for hunting

must be with a bow considering he is a convicted felon and can't own a firearm.

From what I recall, the headline was something to the effect of "Aaron [sic] Lewis hunted after Realtor goes missing." Meaning he was being hunted, not that he went hunting.

Wonder if there was cement in the back of that truck, or something left over to show he used cement? That would not be good. IMO

must be with a bow considering he is a convicted felon and can't own a firearm.

Because he follows the law :) I wish the article had gone into more detail as I haven't seen anything else about him hunting

From what I recall, the headline was something to the effect of "Aaron [sic] Lewis hunted after Realtor goes missing." Meaning he was being hunted, not that he went hunting.
that would make much more sense oops! That was before morning coffee

Because he follows the law :) I wish the article had gone into more detail as I haven't seen anything else about him hunting
I think the statement was a misunderstanding as interpreted by a previous poster..

Yup I read it after waking up while getting ready for work and took it as he hunted we shall just pretend that never happened :)

The Little Rock blog Forbidden Hillcrest tweeted that Lewis was captured in Pleasant Pointe apartments on Green Mountain Drive after allegedly pulling a knife on a bystander.

Holladay added that investigators are currently questioning Lewis in hopes of finding out Beverly Carter's whereabouts.

Sheriff Holladay said the 33-year-old suspect is currently facing kidnapping charges, but he could face additional counts depending on Mrs Carter's condition.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ran-hospital-covered-blood.html#ixzz3EkSMGT9k

I don't think you can just get gravel or dirt anywhere, you have to buy it. Maybe the cement company had it's own mounds of sand and dirt, but wouldn't it be risky to be operating the dump truck on the weekend, when you are not on shift? Someone would be alerted.

This man has caused a whirlwind of turmoil all around his friends and family, in addition to what he's done to Beverly's family.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ms.Priss74