GUILTY AR - Beverly Carter, 49, Little Rock, 25 Sep 2014 - # 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
One thing that bothers me. He was a referral. It could have been referred to any agent. Did he ask specifically for Beverly or was she just the unlucky one?

Jmo and OT but I feel pretty sure Karen Swift was murdered by her husband/soon-to-be ex.

No surprise there, almost everyone does...but, we have to be careful about that :moo: what's that quote about not seeing the forest through the trees...???

When I think of someone else involved I am thinking along the lines of a silver car backed into the drive way perhaps helping him load a body. Or perhaps a female arriving too so Beverly felt comfortable about going inside with that freak.

So if he acted alone, can someone explain to me these logistics?

He wrecked his vehicle in Gravel Ridge on Sunday morning, was transported some 30 miles to Baptist Hospital, then left the hospital on foot. After this, the whole county of more than a quarter million people are looking for him overnight. He reappears Monday morning and a dump truck stolen from his employer (about 40 miles away) is found near him. That is the same employer where her body was found.

So, my question is how does he, acting alone, make it those 40 miles AND steal a truck AND go back about a couple miles from the hospital where he is apprehended later AND does all of this alone? I must be missing a detail or two here, because simple logistics make this trek impossible.

I feel strongly something is still amiss here. I dont doubt he did it but not ready to buy he didnt have help.

He wrecked his vehicle in Gravel Ridge on Sunday morning, was transported some 30 miles to Baptist Hospital, then left the hospital on foot. After this, the whole county of more than a quarter million people are looking for him overnight. He reappears Monday morning and a dump truck stolen from his employer (about 40 miles away) is found near him. That is the same employer where her body was found.

So, my question is how does he, acting alone, make it those 40 miles AND steal a truck AND go back about a couple miles from the hospital where he is apprehended later AND does all of this alone? I must be missing a detail or two here, because simple logistics make this trek impossible.

I am so confused by the logistics of this! And when where did he get the knife he had when he was arrested? I can't imagine he was tranported to the Hospital with knife after the accident.

I asked my husband the same thing this afternoon. HOW was he getting around so much? These are great distances back and forth, and I don't know how he was managing to get from point A to point B to point C and so on without someone helping him.

I can't imagine who it is, but I don't believe he acted alone either. I do believe it's entirely possible whoever else was involved however, didn't know the extent of what AL had done.

Of course I also can't shake the feeling that kidnapping and murder is completely out of his range of crimes, that we know of. There's a lot not adding up here.

The common term can vary from state to state which is why it may be confusing to the general public. For example, in my state, we no longer have sales associates, just different levels of brokers. And nationwide you are only a Realtor if you belong to the Realtors Association. So you could be a real estate broker and not be a Realtor. I do not know what the correct terminology for brokers and sales associates is in Arkansas; just pointing out that the reason it may be confusing is because different states use different terms. I don't think any of this matters. :(

What AL said during his perp walk has me wondering about something. What is the common phrase that most folks would use when talking about a REALTOR? Would they say real estate agent or broker? Because as a broker I know that there is a difference between being a broker and an agent. Most salespeople only hold an agent license. Beverly held a Broker's license. For a person of AL's questionable intelligence to use the term broker would beg for one to look deeper into this thing. Maybe being in the business makes it where I can't see the forest for the trees, but to me that is a big clue.

FWIW: I tell all of my sales associates each year that rule number 1 is never let them take you away from the scene of the first crime. They don't want to rape or kill you in a house that could have another realtor on their way to show it. Their goal is to get you to their cave. Put up your fight there at the house, you might die fighting but you'll be found quickly and you will stand a better chance of surviving.

My state just changed their licensing rule s. Ive held a sales associate license for years but this year I didnt renew because Indiana changed their rules. All sales associates now have to take a broker transition class and are now brokers while brokers have been changed to broker associates. I didnt feel I would want to become active again so I didnt do it. Stupid. Just another way for the commission to get extra money. :(

One thing that bothers me. He was a referral. It could have been referred to any agent. Did he ask specifically for Beverly or was she just the unlucky one?

Referrals are real estate agent to real estate agent. It could have been something as simple as he made an inquiry to another agent about this property and that agent did not want to deal with foreclosures, so referred it to Beverly because it was her listing or because the other agent knew she handled that area. I don't think he would have gone to another agent to request Beverly. He would have just gone to Beverly directly. I guess I missed that he was a referral. But if he was, the referring agent is shaking in her shoes right now.

I just don't know. I wish we knew more than we do, though I fully understand why we can't. There has to be a reason he kept turning up in that part of Little Rock. When he wrecked on Jax/Cato Road, he could have been taken to North Metro, Springhill Baptist, St. Vincent....but he asked to be taken clear on the other side of Little Rock. Then he turned up there again the next morning--to drop the truck?? Who was he waiting on to come get him? Was he actually waiting on a bus?

Sorry, I'm just rambling.

http://www.fox16.com/story/d/story/...-speaks-out-i-ju/17900/GBhlSM4T5kysUFFVqwvR_w

Husband said referral-cash buyer.Another thing he said that just caught my ear. There was 2 houses she told him she was going to show to this buyer. The other had a lock that would have been able to tell Beverly opened it because she would have used her cell phone. Aaron must have done his research ahead of time to pick the house he did.

His mumbling on the way to the back of that police car seems like he is struggling to even make a complete sentence. I do find the whole "Trevor" connection a bit suspicious...but I hope and pray that LE truly covers everything.

His answer to why Beverly..."Because she is a rich broker..." Makes me initially think he was going to try to hold her for ransom...keeping her cell...texting the family. But I think he was too stupid and his plan went to hell in a hand basket. Maybe he was holding her somewhere. He eventually had to leave her for a bit but was worried that she may escape. His reckless driving was in an effort to get back to her and he crashed. When he left the hospital...he knew his days were numbered so he finished things and buried her. Didn't he say he saw her 2 days ago? Wasn't he charged with possession of firearms. I don't think he hurt her at the vacant home. I think he somehow took her from there to another location.

I don't know...I am grasping for a motive.

Nonetheless , he is a loser and I hope he walks the green mile sooner rather than later. He is not worthy of the needle...wish they would fry him without sedation. I hope they take good care of him in the prison yard. He is undeserving of hot meals and a comfortable bed. I hope his cell mate is twice his size and hungry for attention (KWIM). I hope his son never knew him. And I hope Beverly kicked him in the goods and put up a good fight.

MOO

It's possible that that he heard of Beverly as someones agent in a RE transaction. He could have mentioned he "was referred by XX" in conversation and she considered that a referral.

Had to correct that, I need to go to bed...my brain is mush. Still so sad about this.

There has to be a reason he kept turning up in that part of Little Rock. When he wrecked on Jax/Cato Road, he could have been taken to North Metro, Springhill Baptist, St. Vincent....but he asked to be taken clear on the other side of Little Rock. Then he turned up there again the next morning--to drop the truck?? Who was he waiting on to come get him? Was he actually waiting on a bus?

Yes, I think he was actually waiting on the bus. But I wonder if he went into the Subway and was hungry and had no money or if he was thinking about robbing it and chickened out? I would like to know if he took a bus from the hospital over to Argos when he stole the truck. He was getting around quickly that day. It seems unlikely that he would have girls at his beck and call to come and drive him around during the day, esp. with his face busted open.

I also feel he had an accomplice to move Beverly and bury her. And I really hope they get whoever was selling him drugs, too. I believe he was hopped up on something when he wrecked his car.

I did read on the Find Beverly page that they did know who the referral was but wasnt releasing it. I read it a couple of days ago.
I feel bad for whoever it was. They probably are feeling horrible but they had no way of knowing what she was getting into.

Yes, I think he was actually waiting on the bus. But I wonder if he went into the Subway and was hungry and had no money or if he was thinking about robbing it and chickened out? I would like to know if he took a bus from the hospital over to Argos when he stole the truck. He was getting around quickly that day. It seems unlikely that he would have girls at his beck and call to come and drive him around during the day, esp. with his face busted open.

I also feel he had an accomplice to move Beverly and bury her. And I really hope they get whoever was selling him drugs, too. I believe he was hopped up on something when he wrecked his car.

He wouldn't have gotten a bus to Argos, the bus system only runs throughout the cities of Little Rock and North Little Rock.

I wouldnt be surprised to find that there is someone else involved. I cant get that silver car out of my mind. But I have no idea who would be behind it.Im curious.

The video on his YouTube page appears to be filmed from a silver car.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa