GUILTY AR - Beverly Carter, 49, Little Rock, 25 Sep 2014 - # 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats why dog is the way i would go...because it would put most criminals away if they see a big german shepperd jmo...i know one realtor had a dog with her and it saved her life as he came in and just asked for directions and left and week later the same guy killed one realtor...

RE the phone pings. Someone linked to a Google page that records one's movements and I looked at mine just for fun. This past Saturday, I never left the house. The farthest I went was up to the barn on the other end of our place to feed the horses.

The Google map shows me at two different places throughout the day, each about 5 miles away from my house.

I had a similar thing happen with my daughter's iPhone and "Find My iPhone". She was with her dad at one place and I knew this to be a fact, but FindMyiPhone showed her to be at another place a couple of miles away.

These things are not infallible.
You're right. I think the more "rural" you are makes a difference. Cell towers are usually farther away from you and your phone may ping off of different cell towers searching for signal, therefore it shows locations that aren't too accurate. I'm rural too and my pings on Google aren't too precise either.

Sorry could someone tell me whats gag order...thanks

Sorry could someone tell me whats gag order...thanks

It is where all court documents are sealed and anyone involved with the case is not allowed to speak publicly about it. The filings and info they have since his arrest has already been sealed, which is why no more info has been released.

I will be watching but do not expect any earth shaking news. I think AL will bask in the limelight, dance around the facts as much as he can and possibly blame someone else.
https://m.facebook.com/reportermelissaschroeder/posts/884396444905256?notif_t=notify_me

Look at the pics in this link of AL. Sporting a sling on his right arm. Caption on other pic says, "There's no one I can call.....
The first thing you do is panic." (Thinking this is probably a quote from the interview)
Oh man, this con man is going to pull the poor pitiful me scenario---I can feel it in my gut.
I'm not surprised if they do put a gag order out. I think they need to. Think about it...all the media coverage this beast could get and is getting...like how would they ever find jury members who weren't swayed one way or another by what he says before trial?

My sister always keeps her safety in mind, and tries to show mostly with her husband, who is her partner, but it is not always possible and I am sure she breaks her own rules. It really is almost impossible not to be alone with clients. And even if they know the name of a suspect later, due to taking ID etc. it would be too late. I want her to have a panic pendant and mace handy. Some predators don't even care if you have their name, they want what they want. Or give false ID, etc.
Jmo

My sister always keeps her safety in mind, and tries to show mostly with her husband, who is her partner, but it is not always possible and I am sure she breaks her own rules. It really is almost impossible not to be alone with clients. And even if they know the name of a suspect later, due to taking ID etc. it would be too late. I want her to have a panic pendant and mace handy. Some predators don't even care if you have their name, they want what they want. Or give false ID, etc.
Jmo
I wish I still had the link but when this was being discussed on the Find Beverly page, someone posted a link to a new product that looks just like jewelry and it is an alarm. Kind of like the alarms for elderly people, except it is silent and it has a tracking device on it, so you can be found. I mean it looks just like jewelry, you could get necklaces or bracelets. The name of it was something like "the stiletto alarm" I know if I had any profession like that, I would look into it.

https://www.facebook.com/reportermelissaschroeder/posts/884396444905256?notif_t=notify_me
This is a Facebook post for a local news station...yep, looks like they have interviewed the "suspected murderer."

I looked at the Facebook post for Fox and it says "part one" under the "There is No One I can call.. the first thing you do is panic".

I never thought they would interview him. I'll probably catch it tomorrow ( if it's aired) and not a huge deal to me. I still can't believe they are interviewing him.

Jmo

Yes but still these devices could get someone there but it could be late already...u need something to put them off on the first place and thats where i think having a dog with u as a safety guard is the best way to go...as dog sence the danger way before human can and it was proved that they are better then alarms etc...i had german shepperd husky mix..amazing dog ...all what he had to do was show himself into the window...:)...he was trained like a police dog and i felt very safed with him...

I carry pepper spray. It is handy and quick and hopefully would at least give me a few minutes to bolt. Nothing is foolproof, but having a plan is a good idea.

He said ..... he did not kill her, it was an accident, it had nothing to do with showing the house- it was just a meeting place, u can't really say it's kidnapping if someone willingly gets in the car with you ...

Fox16 has a 9:00 newscast

He said ..... he did not kill her, it was an accident, it had nothing to do with showing the house- it was just a meeting place, u can't really say it's kidnapping if someone willingly gets in the car with you ...

Fox16 has a 9:00 newscast
He said that in tonight's interview?? I'm sorry, but AL has had over two weeks to sit in a cell dreaming/scheming things up to benefit himself.

A meeting place for what?

In my opinion, when he said that he had a bit of a smirk on his face and said she went with him on her own, it wasn't kidnapping. I think he's going to try to say they had a thing going on, a date or something. He also said it wasn't about business or the house or anything like that. I'm paraphrasing.

Well thanks for letting us know what the interview was about. So I take it sexual charges will be filed if they havent already if this is the direction AL is going in. His lawyer needs to punch him in the face for doing interviews.

The family has seen all of it, according to the news report on Fox 16. Carl Jr. made a very loving post on his FB page today saying he is alright, etc., and that the drama is playing out in public. The sister channel has the same video to show at 10 so nothing will probably be available online until they show it. Just guessing. Little Rock is on Central Time and it's 9:17 now.

Oh please. Then why did he call and set up an appointment? He is going to try to play this off as an affair and he accidentally killed her. No one is going to believe him. I don't even think he believes that garbage, but I do think he likes the attention. A gag order would be the best thing for this case.

In my opinion, when he said that he had a bit of a smirk on his face and said she went with him on her own, it wasn't kidnapping. I think he's going to try to say they had a thing going on, a date or something. He also said it wasn't about business or the house or anything like that. I'm paraphrasing.

It was less than 2 minutes that they aired...baiting you to tune in tomorrow night. It was not the same remorseful AL that said he just wanted to plead guilty and get it all over with. He said it's not as cut and dry (my words) as they are trying to make it. She's passed away and a 7 time felon is behind bars...but it's not just that simple....again my words...paraphrasing. He didn't speak long. He said whatever happened was an accident.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truecrime-hazeleyes