GUILTY AR - Beverly Carter, 49, Little Rock, 25 Sep 2014 - # 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently there is a PINK ELEPHANT in the room. Let me address it.

I had a few private messages regarding those who seem to be negative toward me in this thread. I am not here for anyone to feel sorry for me or take up for me. I'm here for the same truth like I would assume everyone else is here to find. The only difference is I have some inside knowledge of the case. I don't like a lot of what I see posted here but I don't go negative on anyone because I believe we all have rights.

I believe we all have a right to our opinion and free speech. I certainly will never try to impose my beliefs on anyone here but rest assured that I will post freely as I see fit and will not be deterred by negative comments toward me. Everyone here has a right to feel what they feel. I am no exception. We do still live in America…home of the free. If you don't want to believe what I'm saying then by all means go check it out for yourself and post what you find. I will gladly consider anything you have to say. Give me some facts as to why what I'm saying is wrong. I'm here to hear them. Just because I'm her friend does not make me want to come here and lie. Far from it.

I try very hard to verify from multiple sources anything CL told me. So far her side of events are checking out. I am open minded that I may find her in lies. So far that has not happened. If you think she lied to me or that I'm lying here….be my guest….prove me wrong. Post your facts. Let's get everything out there so we can all analyze it together.

Carry on.

I am sure LE had something to get the arrest warrant. I'm not stupid. I also know that sometimes LE gets it wrong and without knowing what they have we can't assume it something sinister like BC's blood on her clothing or her DNA at the burial site. We can speculate on that but we have no knowledge. I have no knowledge and you have no knowledge. If we knew the time of death then I could narrow down better if I thought it was a possibility or not that CL knew something. The person I saw after all this started playing out was just as confused as the rest of us. She was getting her information from news just like us. I have posted this before but it deserves repeating. If she was playing me during the weeks after this happened then she deserves an oscar.

Now let's move on to discussing the case. Oh and yes I'm a she.

I did post I felt pity for you because I truly believe LE has hard evidence to back up their arrest and that you have been lied to and will be hurt by what you find when truth comes out. just MOO

I'm very glad you're here.

However, Some of your posts like the one earlier stating that AL used CLs phone or that transfer DNA is possible leave me SMH though and feeling like you're grasping at straws in her defense. That's when I get protective over the victim and have to remind myself that you have theories too. I can't blow a hole in them because the evidence is sealed and you are right, None of us know what happened. But I have faith that LE will blow a hole in these theories.

All that being said, you are a good friend. I would be proud to have a friend like you. I respect you and like I said, I'm really glad you're here.

First time posting on this case. I found WS back during the Caley Anthony case and it was a great place to read, meet people of same interest. Finding justice for the innocent.

Main thing I wanted to share is I am a central Arkansas resident for almost 40 years and it has been my experience that you cannot always trust LE. They have more than one time arrested/charged/and done who knows what to innocent people. Let's keep that in mind when we are saying there is no way LE would have arrested CL without concrete evidence. Until all the actual evidence is presented we will not know why they arrested her. It better be concrete or I will assume they did this wrongfully or to scare/push other guilty parties out into the open. It is not above Arkansas LE to do this, sadly, which makes me trust them less.

One more thing I want to say to NJ. You are incredible. You have stood your ground and I commend you for coming here, speaking out and answering questions, even from posters who do not read the thread or want to assume LE is always just. For the most part the posters here have valid questions and theories, but as with any situation like this there are a few bad apples. You my dear have done wonderful and I wanted to log in and tell you that. CL is lucky to have you as a friend. I hope your gut instincts are right about her but sadly we will not know until the trial. Hang in there and thank you for coming on here and sharing some information that no one knew or would have known without you. I have enjoyed reading your posts and replies. Keep up the sleuthing!!

I think another possible motive is someone else paid AL and his accomplice(s) to kidnap BC. That is, AL and ? did it for the money. Who might hire them for this we can't even speculate because it would violate forum rules.
Nojustice I commend you for speaking up on behalf of your friend and can't say that I wouldn't do the same.

However, (and I'll admit I could be wrong) LE waited nearly a month to bring Capitol murder charges against CL.

To me, this says that they likely have substantial evidence that they uncovered in the past month that was not blatantly apparent when AL was captured and arrested.

To me me, the fact that AL did not mention CL's name when he said Trevor was involved, makes me believe that bringing CL's name into the mix would not serve well for his defense.

This says to me that although she said they were not on good terms that weekend, they apparently were on good enough terms for him to not try to point LE in her direction.

If CL played a major role in luring BC to that house, she would not tell you anything that would make you whatsoever suspicious.

I'm glad that you have said you have an open mind and only want the truth, as it makes me respect your thoughts and contribution to this thread.

However volatile their relationship was or was portrayed to you....none are any excuse for what happened to BC.

IMO I suspect LE has verified evidence proving to them that she is responsible for what happened just as much as AL.

My question to all of you, in other similar cases you've followed- what type of things have been the motivation for kidnapping and murder? Especially when a married couple is accused?

Possible scenarios:
Sexual fantasy (BC was beautiful)
Robbing her
Ransom

We've all seen the POF posts by AL and messages between one of his suitors and a person claiming to be his wife.

It is not outside the realm of possibility that CL was on AL's phone acting as him when contacting/conversing with other women.

I suspect a collective drop of jaws when everything comes out.

I'll happily be proven wrong if she turns out to have mistakenly been arrested on CM charges.

But IMO we're all going to learn about a secret life of CL most didn't see coming.

I think another possible motive is someone else paid AL and his accomplice(s) to kidnap BC. That is, AL and ? did it for the money. Who might hire them for this we can't even speculate because it would violate forum rules.

I see where you're coming from on this theory.
I just keep thinking about the possible and numerous past prison friends/inmates, in or out of jail/prison, who could still have connections with AL. Now those are some scary thoughts! I've also wondered if this was a kidnap/ransom, could someone have rented or stolen a car for him? (Since the vehicle descriptions from neighbors aren't matching up to any owned by AL.)

NJ, do you have any knowledge of BC's daughter in law from deceased son? She was not listed in the obit and I was curious. Did BC/CC have custody of BBC? Just wondering out loud about that relationship.

I thought maybe he was going to try to get out of town via bus? (Remembering his video on youtube of bus station in Dallas) I seem to recall AL asking Adam Nash if he was waiting on the bus? (Correct me if wrong)
Greyhound Bus Station Address: 118 E Washington

AN stated in the police report that AL asked him about the Vapor Store (I changed his full name to initials below and XX'ed out his DOB.)

"I THEN MADE CONTACT WITH A.N. (W/M XX/XX/XXXX) WHO ADVISED HE PULLED UP IN FRONT OF THE VAPOR SHOP LOCATED IN THE SHOPPING CENTER AT 1700 GREEN MOUNTAIN. MR. N ADVISED MR. LEWIS APPROACHED HIM AND ASKED HIM ABOUT THE VAPOR STORE."

Here is the link: http://www.arktimes.com/ArkansasBlo...grave-on-highway-5-in-northern-pulaski-county

I read a report that AL parked the truck at the gas station and asked to use their restroom. The employee sent him across the street to the subway to use their restroom instead. I think the first 911 call came in from someone who saw him in the Subway (??) and then he was spotted by AN and someone else in front of the Vapor Store and ran towards the apartments. Your guess is as good as mine as to whether or not he was waiting for someone to pick him up or waiting on a bus or was planning on getting back into the stollen truck and continuing on.

Nojustice I commend you for speaking up on behalf of your friend and can't say that I wouldn't do the same.

However, (and I'll admit I could be wrong) LE waited nearly a month to bring Capitol murder charges against CL.

To me, this says that they likely have substantial evidence that they uncovered in the past month that was not blatantly apparent when AL was captured and arrested.

To me me, the fact that AL did not mention CL's name when he said Trevor was involved, makes me believe that bringing CL's name into the mix would not serve well for his defense.

This says to me that although she said they were not on good terms that weekend, they apparently were on good enough terms for him to not try to point LE in her direction.

If CL played a major role in luring BC to that house, she would not tell you anything that would make you whatsoever suspicious.

I'm glad that you have said you have an open mind and only want the truth, as it makes me respect your thoughts and contribution to this thread.

However volatile their relationship was or was portrayed to you....none are any excuse for what happened to BC.

IMO I suspect LE has verified evidence proving to them that she is responsible for what happened just as much as AL.

My question to all of you, in other similar cases you've followed- what type of things have been the motivation for kidnapping and murder? Especially when a married couple is accused?

Possible scenarios:
Sexual fantasy (BC was beautiful)
Robbing her
Ransom

We've all seen the POF posts by AL and messages between one of his suitors and a person claiming to be his wife.

It is not outside the realm of possibility that CL was on AL's phone acting as him when contacting/conversing with other women.

I suspect a collective drop of jaws when everything comes out.

I'll happily be proven wrong if she turns out to have mistakenly been arrested on CM charges.

But IMO we're all going to learn about a secret life of CL most didn't see coming.

As for motivators for murder, it is often because if the victim is alive, the victim can report the assault/kidnapping to police.

Less common we see life insurance, anger over infidelity, women who get pregnant by a man who doesn't want children or is otherwise married, etc.

Very interesting theory. Without violating TOS....do you think AL would have rolled over on that person by now though? What would be his motivation to go to prison, and possibly death row, in order to protect the other person? Do you think he unintentionally killed BC during a botched kidnapping or do you think he passed her on to someone else who did the deed? If it is the later, they seemed to want to pin her death on AL since they buried her on AL's past employer's property. Very interested in your thoughts (and other's) on this.

if I recall correctly, BC son Chris never married his child's mother. They listed her as his wife on the obit bc they were engaged and looked at her as their daughter in law. It was a very sad time for that girl, she lost not only her fiancée, father to get children, but also her brother died in the same accident. I Do believe they had a good relationship with their granddaughters mother. They were very involved with the child her whole life.

I should have clarified that she was listed on chris obit as his wife.

She prob wasn't listed on BC obit just for the simple fact she is married with more children. Even if Chris and her had married(which I don't remember them doing) it would be a little strange 11 years later for her to be included on his mother's obit when she is married to another man. I've never heard anything negative between the 2 families. BC and CC werent/didn't take the granddaughter. It was a mutual agreement between the adults.

2 things to report:

Friend who has connections with LE has been told "off the record" that the connection that got the warrant for arrest for CM of CL is her phone. Apparently the call to make the appointment was made with her phone. Did he use her phone, did she make the appointment, or something else? Don't know. Anyone ever hear if it was a female or male that made the appointment? I do not have first hand knowledge of this or any way to verify this information. Reporting what I am told. This is second hand information. I have no reason to doubt the friend but no way to verify.

Same friend reports that neighbors say a hatchet and metal pipe was removed from CL's house the second time it was searched after her arrest. Could this mean that BC was hit with something to cause death? Don't know.

2 things to report:

Friend who has connections with LE has been told "off the record" that the connection that got the warrant for arrest for CM of CL is her phone. Apparently the call to make the appointment was made with her phone. Did he use her phone, did she make the appointment, or something else? Don't know. Anyone ever hear if it was a female or male that made the appointment? I do not have first hand knowledge of this or any way to verify this information. Reporting what I am told. This is second hand information. I have no reason to doubt the friend but no way to verify.

Same friend reports that neighbors say a hatchet and metal pipe was removed from CL's house the second time it was searched after her arrest. Could this mean that BC was hit with something to cause death? Don't know.
Seriously, just had this thought today about CL phone, but quickly threw it to the side because I thought the appointment phone call is how they first linked AL to the kidnapping. His phone would've been a different number. I also had that thought when you told us he was always taking her phone away from her when he was mad at her...Then do devious things with her phone.
But.. They've had her phone a very long time and I would think the arrest would've taken place weeks ago!

I don't recall ever hearing if it was a male or female who made the appointment. I do remember somewhere it saying she was supposed to meet a couple, show a couple of homes to "cash buyer".

2 things to report:

Oh how I wish this evidence wasn't sealed! I understand it being sealed until they arrested all involved but not after. Would it remain sealed if they feel like there are no more arrest coming? I don't know how that works. Maybe once it's sealed, that's it.

Didn't you say you talked to the neighbors NJ? Did anyone tell you anything like this? Any relevant information at all?

I can't imagine LE just carrying out a hatchet for all to see (including media if around).

I also can't imagine a judge signing a warrant for murder and kidnapping based on the only evidence being that her phone was used.. When the person that lived with and was married to her and had access to the phone had already been arrested. Makes no sense.

Just thinking out loud... Talking through it... What does everyone else think?

Oh how I wish this evidence wasn't sealed! I understand it being sealed until they arrested all involved but not after. Would it remain sealed if they feel like there are no more arrest coming? I don't know how that works. Maybe once it's sealed, that's it.

Didn't you say you talked to the neighbors NJ? Did anyone tell you anything like this? Any relevant information at all?

I can't imagine LE just carrying out a hatchet for all to see (including media if around).

I also can't imagine a judge signing a warrant for murder and kidnapping based on the only evidence being that her phone was used.. When the person that lived with and was married to her and had access to the phone had already been arrested. Makes no sense.

Just thinking out loud... Talking through it... What does everyone else think?

I've watched many shows, real crime, like HLN..that show LE carrying out evidence in bags or boxes. There hasn't been a case I've seen that I can recall being able to see what it was they took. Yes, later in the trial, but not carrying from the house.

Can they get a warrant for murder and kidnapping based on her phone records? I guess if they can match up that she was the one using the phone when something related was done. Maybe some texts or calls after AL was already in custody.

Exactly Beaglebird. I know this isn't made for TV movie but still!

I've watched many shows, real crime, like HLN..that show LE carrying out evidence in bags or boxes. There hasn't been a case I've seen that I can recall being able to see what it was they took. Yes, later in the trial, but not carrying from the house.

Can they get a warrant for murder and kidnapping based on her phone records? I guess if they can match up that she was the one using the phone when something related was done. Maybe some texts or calls after AL was already in custody.

I don't think we ever heard if it was a male or female who made the appointment only that the appointment was made a couple of days beforehand and that the family stated that the name and number of the potential buyer in her appointment book for that meeting were fictitious. I believe there was information early on that stated she was supposed to be meeting a husband and wife from out of town.

Oh you said HLN. Lol. See?! People don't do that. Parade a hatchet for all to see in a sealed case? No. I think neighbors are spinning tales.

2 things to report:

You said that CL had a long list of items that LE took from her residence during their search. Did she share with you any of the items on the list? A list like that can be very telling as to type of weapon used, manner of death, etc. (If the hatchet and metal pipe were removed they would be on the list you spoke about, correct?) Again, thank you for keeping us updated and for the insight. I know this can't be easy for you.

You said that CL had a long list of items that LE took from her residence during their search. Did she share with you any of the items on the list? A list like that can be very telling as to type of weapon used, manner of death, etc. (If the hatchet and metal pipe were removed they would be on the list you spoke about, correct?) Again, thank you for keeping us updated and for the insight. I know this can't be easy for you.

There was a list but it was before the body was found when those items were taken (the first time house was searched) so even if I could remember what was on it, I don't think it would be indicative of what LE's theory of death. I don't know about a list after CL was arrested since she is in jail and may not have seen one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zootopian2