GUILTY AR - Beverly Carter, 49, Little Rock, 25 Sep 2014 - # 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought that as well and I hope I haven't incorrectly assigned gender to anyone but I may have inadvertently.

I think it is a pretty safe bet she is a she. Ha. NJ spoke of other moms and having a daughter the same age as HL. I don't see CL as being the type to have a male best friend. And NJ said AL have her the creeps and I don't see that as being a male comment. I could be wrong though.

Why does everyone assume NJ is a she? I'm not trying to be rude, and it has no bearing on NJ's friendship and loyalty to CL...but not everyone who posts here is a "she".

I do it just because it is easier than posting he/she or referring to NJ as "NJ" several times in a sentence (sentences tend to read funny and get hard to follow when you do that.) It isn't meant out of disrespect, that's for sure. I have seen people do it in the past in posts and get it wrong and they are usually corrected and we have a chuckle about it and we move on. No harm. No foul.

I do it just because it is easier than posting he/she or referring to NJ as "NJ" several times in a sentence (sentences tend to read funny and get hard to follow when you do that.) It isn't meant out of disrespect, that's for sure. I have seen people do it in the past in posts and get it wrong and they are usually corrected and we have a chuckle about it and we move on. No harm. No foul.

Agreed. When I commented about NJ, I actually did pause and think, "am I sure this is a female?" when I referred to NJ as "she." I wasn't sure, no, but made the assumption and figured I'd be corrected if I was wrong.

Has it ever been disclosed by LE why they were onto AL to begin with? They had him in their scopes and were following him when he crashed. I guess I had assumed he had made the appointment to meet her and they tracked him through that, but I believe that was just my assumption.

Back to his "escape" from the hospital. I've always thought it odd that after stealing a vehicle (supposedly from Alexander), he was ultimately arrested just a stones throw from the hospital. Why did he come back to that area? I have never been able to figure out why he was where he was found.

Has it ever been disclosed by LE why they were onto AL to begin with? They had him in their scopes and were following him when he crashed. I guess I had assumed he had made the appointment to meet her and they tracked him through that, but I believe that was just my assumption.

I don't know this for sure but my guess is that they were on to AL because they tracked pings from BC's phone and knew where it had been??? Didn't someone post that AL made the appointment to meet her at the house using his own name?

As to CL's phone and car: CL drives a brown SUV. I don't know why she was being hauled around by a friend to get her clothes from house but I would assume because she was upset or trying to avoid the media who were camped out from time to time at her house? That's just my guess.

Here is something I've ben thinking about but have not posted. I know from past issues with CL's phone that AL would steal her phone and make phone calls to her mother, ex boyfriends, ex husband, and others. When they would be in fights he would do very devious things with her phone.

It was her phone that was used the time AL called CL's ex husband and tried to bribe $5000 out of him for information that she was a prostitute. There were times he would leave the house with her phone and she would have to call on her daughter's phone. Maybe he used her phone to make the appointment with BC or something else that LE has not released the information yet? Again, I'm just making a guess. I don't have any information to back this theory up.

On the Sunday that they first searched the house and charged CL with TBR on BC's phone, they took CL's personal cell phone too. They were looking at the text messages between she and AL during that Thur-Sun that were on her phone. She gave them her PW because she felt she had nothing to hide. They never gave that phone back. She was using another phone that she had after that date.

I don't think they've said. I'd guess it was either from phone records to set up the appointment, or his fingerprints at the scene.

Apparently there is a PINK ELEPHANT in the room. Let me address it.

I had a few private messages regarding those who seem to be negative toward me in this thread. I am not here for anyone to feel sorry for me or take up for me. I'm here for the same truth like I would assume everyone else is here to find. The only difference is I have some inside knowledge of the case. I don't like a lot of what I see posted here but I don't go negative on anyone because I believe we all have rights.

I believe we all have a right to our opinion and free speech. I certainly will never try to impose my beliefs on anyone here but rest assured that I will post freely as I see fit and will not be deterred by negative comments toward me. Everyone here has a right to feel what they feel. I am no exception. We do still live in America…home of the free. If you don't want to believe what I'm saying then by all means go check it out for yourself and post what you find. I will gladly consider anything you have to say. Give me some facts as to why what I'm saying is wrong. I'm here to hear them. Just because I'm her friend does not make me want to come here and lie. Far from it.

I try very hard to verify from multiple sources anything CL told me. So far her side of events are checking out. I am open minded that I may find her in lies. So far that has not happened. If you think she lied to me or that I'm lying here….be my guest….prove me wrong. Post your facts. Let's get everything out there so we can all analyze it together.

Carry on.

I am sure LE had something to get the arrest warrant. I'm not stupid. I also know that sometimes LE gets it wrong and without knowing what they have we can't assume it something sinister like BC's blood on her clothing or her DNA at the burial site. We can speculate on that but we have no knowledge. I have no knowledge and you have no knowledge. If we knew the time of death then I could narrow down better if I thought it was a possibility or not that CL knew something. The person I saw after all this started playing out was just as confused as the rest of us. She was getting her information from news just like us. I have posted this before but it deserves repeating. If she was playing me during the weeks after this happened then she deserves an oscar.

Now let's move on to discussing the case. Oh and yes I'm a she.

Back to his "escape" from the hospital. I've always thought it odd that after stealing a vehicle (supposedly from Alexander), he was ultimately arrested just a stones throw from the hospital. Why did he come back to that area? I have never been able to figure out why he was where he was found.
I thought maybe he was going to try to get out of town via bus? (Remembering his video on youtube of bus station in Dallas) I seem to recall AL asking Adam Nash if he was waiting on the bus? (Correct me if wrong)
Greyhound Bus Station Address: 118 E Washington

NJ could you please clarify something for me that I am curious about.... Others may understand, but I'm not getting it. Re the $5000 extortion attempt by AL to CL's ex about her supposedly being a prostitute.... How was that supposed to work in AL's mind? Why did AL think the ex would give him $$ to keep quiet about it? ...
BTW I do not think she was a prostitute ...

NJ could you please clarify something for me that I am curious about.... Others may understand, but I'm not getting it. Re the $5000 extortion attempt by AL to CL's ex about her supposedly being a prostitute.... How was that supposed to work in AL's mind? Why did AL think the ex would give him $$ to keep quiet about it? ...
That was to be used to give the EX leverage in the child custody case.

He thought the ex would give him $5000 to talk about it. The ex and CL have been back and forth on custody of the children since their divorce. The ex was almost 2 years behind on child support (this can be confirmed by looking at their public records in their divorce case at pulaski county clerk site so I don't feel this is bashing those who are not charged with anything). AL thought that the ex would pay him $5000 to testify that CL was a prostitute so the ex could gain custody. I'm sure that when the court date arrived AL would not have testified. It was just a scam I'm sure. The ex did not take the bait but then used that information in his recent change of custody paperwork.

I do not for one minute believe she was really a prostitute. Just a scam AL came up with because at the time CL was kicking him out of the house. He actually used CL's phone to call the ex husband to make the demand for the $5000.

I thought maybe he was going to try to get out of town via bus? (Remembering his video on youtube of bus station in Dallas) I seem to recall AL asking Adam Nash if he was waiting on the bus? (Correct me if wrong)
Greyhound Bus Station Address: 118 E Washington

There are a lot of apartment complexes in that immediate vicinity, at least 10-12 properties within a couple miles of where he was. It is possible he had a friend that lived in one of the apartments that he thought he could stay with? But on the interview with Adam Nash, AN says that he asked AL what time the bus ran, because AL was hanging around at the bus stop. So, maybe he had decided to ditch the truck after all? Who knows.

There are a lot of apartment complexes in that immediate vicinity, at least 10-12 properties within a couple miles of where he was. It is possible he had a friend that lived in one of the apartments that he thought he could stay with? But on the interview with Adam Nash, AN says that he asked AL what time the bus ran, because AL was hanging around at the bus stop. So, maybe he had decided to ditch the truck after all? Who knows.
Thank you. I don't have all of AL's locations available right now. (Where he was captured, dump truck location, etc.) Was he close to a metro bus stop or the Greyhound station?

It will be interesting to find out who, if anyone, AL was trying to call after he escaped LE at the hospital and up until the time he was captured.
NJ, do you know if he tried to contact CL during that time?

Thank you. I don't have all of AL's locations available right now. (Where he was captured, dump truck location, etc.) Was he close to a metro bus stop or the Greyhound station?

I think that bus stop is a city bus location, not Greyhound. The Greyhound station is closer to downtown/NLR. He was in West Little Rock when he was arrested.

He was at or near a city bus stop which is several miles from a Greyhound station.

It will be interesting to find out who, if anyone, AL was trying to call after he escaped LE at the hospital and up until the time he was captured.
NJ, do you know if he tried to contact CL during that time?

No I do not. Her phone was taken by LE on that Sunday and it took a day or so to get another phone in place. Friends were trying to reach her and couldn't. I went to her house but she was not there. Another friend was arrested by LE for going to the house yelling for her and her daughter. I never asked her if he tried to contact her. She never volunteered that information.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500