GUILTY AR - Beverly Carter, 49, Little Rock, 25 Sep 2014 - # 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
noticed one feedback comment was FROM the account "what can i say, it is a tarp' - a tarp? that threw up some red flags for me.

I would guess that LE is probably all over this eBay account (if it is CL's) but do you suppose someone from here should mention it just in case?

Also I consider myself an eBay expert. I am not verified in this but I probably could be so if any of you have questions about how that all works, I would be happy to answer them if I can.

COMPLETELY off the current topic:

Not sure why this thought just crossed my mind, but does anyone else thing the person helping AL with his newly re-activated FB account is his lawyer (or someone in his office that answers to him)?

I can't imagine his lawyer signing off on this unless he was in *complete* control of what was posted and able to be seen. I can imagine him doing this just to shut AL up. LOL

So many theories, so short of thought space lol.

Lets back up ... Carl Carter SR, "Mr. Carter stated he had not been in contact with his wife, Beverly Carter since she had last called him at 1730 hours" He last SPOKE with Beverly on phone around 530pm. JMHO,That wasn't the time of the appointment. (From the orig missing persons report. Side note, there is much information that has been redacted in that report- blank pages) "Mr. Carter stated his wife works as a Realtor for Creye Leike Realtors. Mr. Carter stated during this phone call his wife told him she was going to show the house at 14202 Old River Drive to an unknown person " ... I take this to me that CCsr didn't know who the client was, but Beverly had to have a name of who she was supposed to meet - Mr/Mrs joe blow so forth, correct?

That dang referral... This was suppose to be a Referral...set up couple days before hand (per the news conferences). Did Mason Reality contact Beverly and give her the potential buyers info? She contacts the person, sets up the appointment...Not, personally knowing how that works, and the little info we have makes it confusing. One scenario, in my mind, they don't know who the Broker is, just that they think she is rich and that works alone. For all we know the 7ish time may have been when the appointment was to show the home. This is also the time frame the other Agent had gotten locked out and tried to reach Beverly and got the text messages. Random person... could have been that Beverly shows up and they recognize each other from gym and Panic.. everything goes south fast.. "we were already there" as in no turning back?

Remember the first video I posted, where AL is being led out (video is sideways and by reporter Ken Buffa?sp) A reporter asks about Beverly Carter. AL asks who is Beverly Carter... to me, its like he didn't know her by name, but he had to.. They had been questioning him on and off all afternoon. That bug eyed look ...The second video, is when he stated because she was a rich broker and worked alone. His whole demeanor is different as is his facial looks (not the bug eyed look).

One thing for sure.. he had his names, times and descriptions of alleged events in order without a pencil and paper to keep track. JMO, his version will be as descriptive as his court filings are.

Something that I have thought about a few times..The coworker, Jane Carfagno who was showing a listing of Beverly's and got locked out. Was it out of the ordinary for that scenario of what happened (text and not calling back) because of hindsight of events? Or was it something completely out of the ordinary? If completely out of ordinary, did Jane Carfagno alert anyone? (not trying to blame anyone of anything... just thinking out loud) To me, and I don't know anymore that anyone else, but from what I have gathered, she didn't contact CC or anyone else to alert anyone. Possible she did, but if so why isn't her name listed on the orig missing person report?

Grrr lol we need more info ..

COMPLETELY off the current topic:

Not sure why this thought just crossed my mind, but does anyone else thing the person helping AL with his newly re-activated FB account is his lawyer (or someone in his office that answers to him)?

I can't imagine his lawyer signing off on this unless he was in *complete* control of what was posted and able to be seen. I can imagine him doing this just to shut AL up. LOL

I had that thought at the very beginning. Anyone wanting to write him, all they have to do is ask a family member or go to the ADOC website. I fully believe it is his attorney, but that's just my opinion. Also :) gives them leads to potential def witnesses ... Wink Wink ;)

noticed one feedback comment was FROM the account "what can i say, it is a tarp' - a tarp? that threw up some red flags for me.
I saw the tarp comment too and freaked a lil'!! Ok, I freaked a lot! [emoji79]

I saw this on a documentary once... Homeless couple....

The woman would stand on the street corner in an area known for prostitutes. Sooner or later some John would approach her, she'd get in the car, and have him go park in an alley. Right after they "negotiating business" she would pull out a fake police badge while the boyfriend would run up to the car window with a badge and cuffs yelling "you're under arrest for solicitation." While this poor schmuck is crying and trying to figure out how he's going to tell his wife he was arrested for solicitating a prostitute they would tell him if he made a cash donation to the "families of police officers killed in the line of duty" or some such BS they would let him go with a warning.... Hate to say it.... But as far as scams go it's kinda genius.

Just a thought.

I checked with imamaze to make sure this was okay to post, so here goes. Check this out:

Here's the eBay page that uses CL's known SM handle of cajunfirecracker73. Granted, it might not be her, but I'll bet anyone $100 it is and I'll bet she gave AL access to her account. Looks like she/they bought a few items here and there, but didn't sell anything (that received feedback, anyway).

I found the 3rd item on her "feedback left for others" interesting, just wish we could see exactly when it was purchased.

Also take a look at the items from sellers that gave the purchaser (CL/AL) good ratings under the "Feedback as a Buyer" tab, specifically laminator_warehouse, id_zone, and amazingcnsales.

The first three seller feedback comments left on the account were for purchases made on 8/30/14 and 9/1/14. No idea what was purchased from the first seller, but the second and third purchases were made from leatherdude48, a guy who sells some very interesting stuff, and ace_martial_arts_supply who also has some unusual items for sale.

Like I said, it might not be her account (and not sure if this is what you saw as well, jstkiddn), but IMO it's highly likely when you look at the items purchased, including motorcycle parts, and some lingerie.
Great discovery, Cheezy!! ;)
That ebay account kept showing up on searches for cajunfirecracker73, but for some reason I could never get into any depth of info. Glad you found a way to get the info. [emoji122]

eBay is very good about shutting down accounts for problems- especially if you are selling stolen items. I feel pretty confident that his history of sales has him shut down and tagged! Now, he needed an accomplice.

Lets see how to say this within TOS.. AL posted from his fb, in reply to a comment asking if anyone else was having problems connecting to Craigslist. AL replied, no working fine...Sept 29 2013..

Anyone know how to search Craigslist. EEK! all the scary things heard on news in ref to Craigslist then looking at various dating sites connected to these 2.. I will leave that to you professionals to come share and link ;)

Yep. And who better than an "eBay virgin"?

I really, deep down feel that is her account. Just too many things line up. I would be very surprised to find it is NOT her, and by extension, him.
Would be interesting to know when Crystal started going to yard sales and such. She just doesn't seem to me the type.. OK, I don't know what the TYPE means but, I just haven't gotten that vibe from anything anyone who knows her has posted or anything I have seen online.. just my opinioin... IIRC "She was selling a lot of things she had to get money for rent and other bills. She was someone who went to yard sells and then resold things for more money. That was how she earned extra money anyway. She had a garage full of things so she started selling all that stuff, along with other items in her home"

Lets see how to say this within TOS.. AL posted from his fb, in reply to a comment asking if anyone else was having problems connecting to Craigslist. AL replied, no working fine...Sept 29 2013..

Anyone know how to search Craigslist. EEK! all the scary things heard on news in ref to Craigslist then looking at various dating sites connected to these 2.. I will leave that to you professionals to come share and link ;)

Craigslist usually only goes back 30-60 days...I've heard there is a way to search for deleted posts by searching cached pages... But I'm not computer savey enough to figure that out.

I would guess that LE is probably all over this eBay account (if it is CL's) but do you suppose someone from here should mention it just in case?

sunflowerchick, I did.

Also I consider myself an eBay expert. I am not verified in this but I probably could be so if any of you have questions about how that all works, I would be happy to answer them if I can.

Good! I have a question! On the "Feedback for others" page, the seller who sells the magnetic credit card readers has written under the CL transaction; "Private" in the right side of the column --and none of the others are listed Private. What's that mean? I presume there was no public info on the sale but im wondering specifically how thats decided and what can be omitted? Thanks in advance!

ROFLMBO!
"Extremely fast delivery. Mirrors exactly as described. Will use again. Comment posted by: Seller: Member id fairingpluschina (Red star icon for feedback score in between 1,000 to 4,999)

ETA: says under the heading of WHEN, for that comment^^^ during the past year... January 21, 2014 to January 16th, 2015 ...that's within a year.. mirror mirror on the wall...

Would be interesting to know when Crystal started going to yard sales and such. She just doesn't seem to me the type.. OK, I don't know what the TYPE means but, I just haven't gotten that vibe from anything anyone who knows her has posted or anything I have seen online.. just my opinioin... IIRC "She was selling a lot of things she had to get money for rent and other bills. She was someone who went to yard sells and then resold things for more money. That was how she earned extra money anyway. She had a garage full of things so she started selling all that stuff, along with other items in her home"

It is definitely #trending! :) Sincerely. These community groups are absolutely huge. I do a community meetup every Sunday. The group has 6300 members (yep! you heard me right!) and our Sunday meetup probably has over 500 people buying and selling their stuff. It is insaaaaane! We have signs with our names on our trunk, like the mall! I am the girl who never even used a damn coupon and now, I have a Sanford and Son trunk full of stuff that I have sold every Sunday!

Good! I have a question! On the "Feedback for others" page, the seller who sells the magnetic credit card readers has written under the CL transaction; "Private" in the right side of the column --and none of the others are listed Private. What's that mean? I presume there was no public info on the sale but im wondering specifically how thats decided and what can be omitted? Thanks in advance!

It used to show every item you purchased. Now, not so much. BUT some items used to be able to post as Private- I think by the seller. It was usually something that you might be embarrassed to have on your page or... something that could target you as a criminal! Hm

It probably wouldn't hurt to call a tip line with the info - or message them on FB or something like that. I would tend to believe LE & prosecutors have computer and cell phone technicians going over their digital footprints. I don't know how good CL & AL were about cleaning out their browser cache & history nor if they used Tor and the like, so it may have not shown up in the forensic reports.

Long story short [a little too late] - yes, I would send the info to LE.

ETA - Sorry, grillCheezy, I should have read through ALL of the posts before responding. Thank you!

It used to show every item you purchased. Now, not so much. BUT some items used to be able to post as Private- I think by the seller. It was usually something that you might be embarrassed to have on your page or... something that could target you as a criminal! Hm

Oh now mpnola... I'm sure we've all had occasions to use magnetic credit card readers in our lives..... ;)

It probably wouldn't hurt to call a tip line with the info - or message them on FB or something like that. I would tend to believe LE & prosecutors have computer and cell phone technicians going over their digital footprints. I don't know how good CL & AL were about cleaning out their browser cache & history nor if they used Tor and the like, so it may have not shown up in the forensic reports.

Long story short [a little too late] - yes, I would send the info to LE.

Did it, even though I agree that LE is probably aware of this. You never know. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PRJ