AR AR - Brad Allen, 37, Fountain Hill, 18 July 2017

Brad Allen, 38, was last seen in the early morning hours of July 18, 2017 on his family’s property in Fountain Hill, Arkansas. Brad’s girlfriend Megan Coady told Dateline she and Brad had gotten into an argument the night before and he told her he was going on a walk through the woods to cool off. But when she woke up later that morning and Brad hadn’t returned home, Megan grew concerned. After a few days of searching, family called authorities to report Brad as missing. Police tell Dateline they have interviewed Brad’s family, friends and coworkers, but there are no persons of interest at this time. Foul play is suspected in Brad’s disappearance.

Five years of Dateline’s Missing in America: 109 still missing

"Foul play is suspected in Allen's disappearance, which remains unsolved."

Who really says, I am going for a walk to cool down and will be back in a couple hours? If they say they are going for a walk, they do not give a timeline usually. This is sounding odd to me. Wonder what gf has been up to these days?

3/23/19
Missing From Ashley County: Bradley Wayne "Brad" Allen
Getting close to two years ago, on July 18, 2017, Brad Allen took an early AM walk into the woods by his home near Fountain Hill, Arkansas. His family has not seen or heard from him since.
Detective Tad Huntsman, of the Ashley County Sheriff's Office, relayed to Ashley County Now that his office has received roughly 300 leads on the case over the past 20 months or so. There have been leads in both Arkansas and Louisiana.
None of the leads have provided information that have aided in finding Brad.
Please call the Ashley County Sheriff's Office if you have information about the disappearance of Brad Allen at 870-853-2040.

Ashley County Now

Arkansas father still missing after disappearing from family residence in July

When you live on the same plot of land as several members of your family -- as does the Allen family in Fountain Hill, Arkansas –- you tend to see them a lot. Even when the plot is 20 acres -- as is the Allen family’s -- a knock on the door by some relative or another isn’t out of the ordinary.
But the knock on Angie Allen-Clavet’s door on the family property in July of 2017, brought news that was anything but ordinary. It was about her 38-year-old brother Brad Allen.

Brad and Angie’s cousin Jennifer Davidson was at the door with Brad’s girlfriend, Megan Coady. Brad and Megan lived with their two-year-old son in Brad’s grandfather’s house on the property. Brad also has two daughters from a previous relationship who live nearby.

Brad Wayne Allen: Arkansas man missing for two years

Jul 18, 2019

ASHLEY COUNTY, Ark. (7/18/2019) Two years ago, Brad Wayne Allen disappeared. The then 37 year old man went missing from his Fountain Hill home after an early morning argument with his girlfriend.

Six months after his disappearance, NBC 10’s Randall Newsome talked with his family about the search for Brad.

MISSING-FLYER.jpg

Brad Wayne Allen: Arkansas man missing for two years

#COMEHOMEBOY...BRADLEY WAYNE ALLEN

#COMEHOMEBOY...BRADLEY WAYNE ALLEN FACEBOOK GROUP site

...I AM CHECKING INTO PRIVATE INVESTIGATORS AND CHOSE ONE I FEEL IS RIGHT FOR THIS CASE....

**I’m posting this to ask if anyone knows if a PI was ever hired? If it’s posted on previous messages on this thread & I missed it, I apologize.

Sadly, this case hits close to home (literally & figuratively).

Mere Personal Opinion:
1. Sadly, Brad is not coming back; he will most likely never be found either.
2. If Brad’s case is solved, then several other cases will be solved as well.
Again, MOO...based on being pretty local, knowing family/people associated with him, and hearing of reliable info that can’t be shared due to it not being verified through MSM or LE.

Bradley Wayne Allen NamUs page The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

Thumbnail
Thumbnail
Thumbnail
Thumbnail
Thumbnail

Circumstances of Disappearance Left residence at 3:00 AM.

Scar/mark
Scar top of head.
Scar back of head.
Scar left side.

Tattoo
Spider web type tattoo on left elbow (see NamUs images).
Tribal tattoo (barbed wire) right upper arm. (see NamUs images) Tattoo ring on left ring finger (see NamUs images).
Praying hands on top of back shoulder and cross on other back shoulder.
"Kalae" beneath praying hands.
"Mariah" beneath cross.
Tattoo of writing on left upper arm. (see NamUs images).
Tattoo on left forearm (see NamUs images).

Here is a really good interview with his mother that I found on youtube it does shed some light on his disappearance. It's a bit long but it's worth listening to if you want to know more of the facts of his case in my opinion.

Here is a really good interview with his mother that I found on youtube it does shed some light on his disappearance. It's a bit long but it's worth listening to if you want to know more of the facts of his case in my opinion.

Thanks for posting; I’ll be sure to watch it. Brad’s disappearance really hits home with me...figuratively & in the literal sense!

Thanks for posting; I’ll be sure to watch it. Brad’s disappearance really hits home with me...figuratively & in the literal sense!

I got a chance to sit down & listen to the video...thanks again for sharing! I’m so glad his name is still getting out there for people to read more into his disappearance. I pray it triggers something that someone remembers about the time around his disappearance that may bring LE closer to an answer!
Prayers ❤️

I really hope LE is working this case just as hard now as they did on day one because someone out there knows what happened to him. In my opinion someone close to him had to have a hand in his disappearance. I'm not believing the whole he walked into the woods at 3 in the morning with shorts on story that the gf told. It would be more believable to me that he took off walking down the road not saying she had anything to do with him disappearing but her story definitely doesn't make sense and I gather from listening to that interview that she has changed her story a few times she could be covering for someone but again this is all just MOO.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clancehan
Back