AR AR - Cassie Compton, 15, Stuttgart, 14 Sept 2014 #6

TR, many have asked these same questions. I never noticed the scratches and bruising, and will go check it out. Thanks.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Just back from holidaying at a place with no signal whatsoever, while there I was reading a book that mentionned a place called Compton, made me think of Cassie constantly. Really wanted to log in here to check up on her thread. Cant believe Ive came home, only to log in and see all this nonsense with regards to fb. Just how sick can someone be?!

If you guys are talking about the person I'm thinking of, didn't a VI say he was incarcerated at the time?

I do not think the person in custody has anything to do with fake account. It bothers me that picture with bear towel on window has not been circulated previously (So who possesed or found it?) I can guess, but my answer would not be B R in this hoax. Police should be way ahead of me seeing one of the 19 new to the circles of acquaintances, friends and family. IMO

I don't think they meant BR, but the other one who posted the next day (DB).

I just keep hoping and praying she ran off, and will resurface when she turns 18. I hope that is the case. Hope hope hope.

Still think about Cassie a lot.

Fake facebooks are sick. Who could be so cruel.

I don't think they meant BR, but the other one who posted the next day (DB).

I just keep hoping and praying she ran off, and will resurface when she turns 18. I hope that is the case. Hope hope hope.

Yes, I thought a local said DB was in jail when she went missing. I may be wrong though

http://www.thv11.com/news/crime/2-ark-teens-rescued-from-human-trafficking-operation/146919126
HOWARD COUNTY, Md. (KTHV) – Two Arkansas teens have been rescued from a human trafficking operation in Maryland.

According to the Maryland Howard County Police Department, Charlton Jeanpierre, 39, of Hayward, Ca., was arrested and charged with multiple counts of human trafficking and prostitution after police responded to a domestic violence call.

I would hate to know she had been through something like this but she would be found alive. Wonder if they will release the poor victim's identity.

http://www.thv11.com/news/crime/2-ark-teens-rescued-from-human-trafficking-operation/146919126
HOWARD COUNTY, Md. (KTHV) – Two Arkansas teens have been rescued from a human trafficking operation in Maryland.

According to the Maryland Howard County Police Department, Charlton Jeanpierre, 39, of Hayward, Ca., was arrested and charged with multiple counts of human trafficking and prostitution after police responded to a domestic violence call.

I would hate to know she had been through something like this but she would be found alive. Wonder if they will release the poor victim's identity.

It says they were 18. I'm guessing it's not her. That's bitter sweet. Praying she's alive, but hoping she hasn't endure something horrific like that.

On the evening that Cassie disappeared she communicated to a friend that she was going out to buy smokes. Whether this was a random text or there was more to that exchange is something that is unclear to me. It would make more sense if the friend texted to say “what's up?' and then CC followed with a reply. The friend (reportedly) commented that CC had been unusually quiet on the way home that evening.
Either or, it would not be necessary to change clothes in order to run out for a pack of cigs. Changing clothes would make more sense if one were going out to meet someone..imo

So maybe CC went out that evening to meet someone that was at least old enough to make the tobacco purchase for her and she planned on hanging out with that someone for a bit with every intention of returning home later that evening.
If the someone were a much older adult and people had already seen you together and were talking about it then secrecy might be in order. And maybe that is what she was quietly contemplating on the way home.
I think so. And I think that the “someone” coerced CC into meeting them secretly and (unknowing to CC) with ill intentions in mind...A Predator.

There is an adult male (that CC makes reference to) who chose to make postings on the morning of Sept.15, 2014 after three weeks of no activity. In those posts are references to CC. There are also references to “friends” which I interpret to mean drugs. There is also reference made to leaving town.
There are also two photographs the same adult male and each has a posting time but it is unclear at what time the photos were actually taken.

Of particular interest is the photograph posted at 6:21am Sept. 15, 2014. The adult male in the photo appears to have what I believe to be defensive wounds and other marks.
In studying the photo I see a long and (what appears to be) fresh and swollen scratch mark on the guys right lower bicep.
Also, I see what appears to be the imprint of a persons face in the man's chest and a reverse imprint in the chest hair on the man's right side.
After blowing up the photo it appears as though there are several bruises resembling finger tip marks around the man's left breast.

IMO these marks could have been made by someone struggling under the weight of the man as he held there head pressed against his chest with his right arm. The scratch on his right lower bicep would have been made by the other person's left hand as they tried to break the grip . And the bruising finger marks on the man's left breast would be the other person's right hand as they tried to push the weight up off or away from their face so they could breath.

As always JMO

Interesting that you bring up this person, if it is the same person that I have kept an eye on. Scroll through his fb page and look at a post on the 19th September 2015....Apparently I am not the only one who thinks he may have had something to do with Cassie disappearing!!!
Also interestingly enough, same person who is a prolific poster, didn't post a thing from the 13th to the 15th September 2015...the anniversary of her going missing.

We thoroughly sleuthed DB and I still do not think he has anything to do with Cassie. He was arrested sometime between the evening of 9/15 and 9/20.

DB was in Lonoake County Jail on burglary charges, and incarcerated for most of 2015, which you can see on the Arkansas Dept of Corrections website. He appears to be happily married now and nothing about his FB activity is hinky to me. If you're all looking for who put up the fake FB pages, I don't even think it is someone Cassie knew, since the same hoax was played on other missing girls, including the one found safe in Atlanta.

If you're all looking for who put up the fake FB pages, I don't even think it is someone Cassie knew, since the same hoax was played on other missing girls, including the one found safe in Atlanta.[/FONT]

Was Cassie fb page private, semi-private or not private at all? If not private at all, I think the big mystery is where did that new photo of hers comes from. I'm somehow certain though that it has to do with her other friend who drove her home because it just seems suspicious with the way his mom was acting etc...

I think I have read Or heard somewhere that her mom had posted that picture before, I could be wrong though, I don't have a Facebook account and can only see certain things

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

I think I have read Or heard somewhere that her mom had posted that picture before, I could be wrong though, I don't have a Facebook account and can only see certain things

So, if the mom had posted it then the creator of the fake account is either friend with the mother or is friend/following the missing Cassie page! I'm wondering if police are following on that or simply dont think it is important enough to investigate :/

I'm wondering the same thing. I would love to know who started the fake accounts. It's sick!

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ms.Priss74
Back