Identified! AR - El Dorado, Whitehall Motel, WhtFem 18-21, 81UFAR, Jul'91 - #3 - Kelly from VA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for sharing this. I can see your logic. Do you mind posting up a side by side pic of the two IDs you’re referring to so we can see what you mean on the signatures?
I think I got it up. There was a news broadcast I watched and I took a screen shot of it. I just don't think those are the same people.

Another thing. CW background check shows prostitution charge and a lewdness charge. I know I would have that removed off my record if someone stole my identity. Finger prints would prove wasn't me. Why still there? Can you imagine applying for a job and that record comes up?? no red tape when it comes to criminal background either. easy peasy to get that off , so why isn't?

I think I got it up. There was a news broadcast I watched and I took a screen shot of it. I just don't think those are the same people.

Personally they look identical to me, but I could see how someone might not see it. Is there no photo out there of the real Cheryl Wick? I believe I found it on classmates and she looks nothing like the photo in either of the identity cards. Who knows though!

Personally they look identical to me, but I could see how someone might not see it. Is there no photo out there of the real Cheryl Wick? I believe I found it on classmates and she looks nothing like the photo in either of the identity cards. Who knows though!

Me too but look at the signatures as blonddizaster pointed out. Very odd.

Me too but look at the signatures as blonddizaster pointed out. Very odd.

I couldn’t really see the first signature because of the news bar at the bottom

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I strongly encourage everyone to read this post on the edjd facebook group. https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10155893099320871&set=gm.1550190568403557&type=3&theater
There is a conversation including images of 'possibly' the real Cheryl Wick and her present day photos. IMO she looks IDENTICAL to the ID card pics of EDJD where she used Cheryl Wicks identity.

So I'm very confused right now. Did EDJD coincidentally happen to look that much like CW that they could be mistaken for the same person? Were they sisters or something even? Related somehow out of wedlock etc? I know CW was fully interviewed by LE back in the day but maybe she had a reason to lie about the whole thing.

This ID card business and the similarities to this possible current day CW has me completely thrown...

I think they look a lot alike too! What if CW had something to hide and if exposing edjd she exposed herself and saved her parents from grief?

I strongly encourage everyone to read this post on the edjd facebook group. https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10155893099320871&set=gm.1550190568403557&type=3&theater
There is a conversation including images of 'possibly' the real Cheryl Wick and her present day photos. IMO she looks IDENTICAL to the ID card pics of EDJD where she used Cheryl Wicks identity.

So I'm very confused right now. Did EDJD coincidentally happen to look that much like CW that they could be mistaken for the same person? Were they sisters or something even? Related somehow out of wedlock etc? I know CW was fully interviewed by LE back in the day but maybe she had a reason to lie about the whole thing.

This ID card business and the similarities to this possible current day CW has me completely thrown...

I agree, was on last night and saw the pics of current day CW. I actually may have spit my drink out @ how similar they look.

Someone on FB said Wick is her married name. I wish I could find a yearbook or younger photo for her. I am finding one CW in the St. Paul's yearbook but it is not the same woman as the one we're looking @ that has the resemblance.

I’ve just recently stumbled upon this case and have read every thread. I’ve googled and searched and looked at missing photos. Two things that I can’t get out of my head are the fact that all of her aliases are related to towns in Texas close to the Dallas Ft. Worth area. One that definitely makes me think her names are related to TX towns is the last name “ Kaufman”. I’ve not seen it talked about often , and it is not a common last name. It is however a small town about 45 minutes south of Dallas. The other thing that sticks out to me is in one of the convicted‘ many “admissions” ( which I know he is a known liar) he states something along the lines as “ she was removed involuntarily the first time she left her family when she was young and she left voluntarily the time after”. That says to me that maybe she was in fact removed from her biological family through Child protective services, and then possibly ran away from a group home or foster care years later. If this is the case her real mother may have never even pursued her and her foster family may not have cared to look. OH! One more thing that is crazy to me is that he also states that she was like sisters and grew up with the three missing girls from the Fort Worth shopping center, he claims they used to visit them also. I know not much validity has been placed with him but some of the things he has said are so random that they almost couldn’t be made up. There’s always some slice of truth in a story, especially like the ones he has said. If any of this is actually true than I would bet this woman is originally from the Dallas Tx area or a small suburb of it , Kaufman for example or the area. Sorry for rambling and I’m extremely sorry if this has been discussed. I know a lot of you have dedicated years to this woman. You are Angels.

Can someone tell me if the possibility has been discussed of Jane doe being Rachel Trlica from the missing Fort Worth trio? Has anyone else here ever had this theory?

Can someone tell me if the possibility has been discussed of Jane doe being Rachel Trlica from the missing Fort Worth trio? Has anyone else here ever had this theory?

She is a rule out on EDJD Namus page, so I’m assuming it’s been discussed.

Yeah I blocked that thread. That's when I came here. . I looked up Cheryl Wick. compared photos. The way her fingers are when poses for photo. ect,ect. The 2 id's IMO are different people. 1 being CW....I tried to post photo of the id with the signatures. Not sure if it posted.

The following is my opinion only...
I believe that EDJD is close to 30 years old and not as young as some reports. I believe this by studying her many photos. The ones without make-up tell a story of a woman who is well above 20... in other photos she is usually wearing a lot of makeup which could cause her to look younger (or the photos were from several years earlier).
Even the photos where she is deceased appear to be older to me, not of a girl who is just becoming a woman.
09d6a3a1f2de856a04bfaae604946b41.jpg
1848261029be9e06818b9db29361c152.jpg

These 2 photos really appear to be a woman in her late 20’s or early 30’s.
Another thing is that her murderer/boyfriend/Pimp likely doesn’t even know her true identity or he would have told someone by now. It appears she was using aliases Long before meeting him. Everyone who knew her got a different story about who she was, where she was from, if she had kids. It appears she was a long time liar and likely nothing she told anyone was true. It also really looks like she may have been involved in the murder of a truck driver in 88.
As for the discussion of her photos on the 2 ID’s... I am convinced the pictures are of EDJD in both. The hairline, nose and chin match perfectly.. just has different expressions on her face.
I am also very interested in the new comments concerning EDJD possibility being related to one of her aliases... this is very possible. Something else struck me as strange, the original Cheryl Wick said her ID’s and birth certificate were stolen out of her purse while working in a club and she didn’t notice until detectives called her about the murder. How long was EDJD using this identification?? Who wouldn’t notice their ID’s and birth certificate missing? Who carries their birth certificate in their purse?
Sorry for the long post... just rambling thoughts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member