Identified! AR - El Dorado, Whitehall Motel, WhtFem 18-21, 81UFAR, Jul'91 - #3 - Kelly from VA

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't believe so, but will check the rule out list and Doe Network etc.

Have searched everywhere for a photo of Dorothy Sabin....no luck at all. :(

Maybe you could use your check account to perhaps see if you could locate the names of any of Dorothy's siblings or family members... maybe they would have a photo somewhere and then at least maybe somewhat of a resemblance could be found? Their names/photos couldn't be posted obviously, but at least maybe it could lead to something.

Maybe you could use your check account to perhaps see if you could locate the names of any of Dorothy's siblings or family members... maybe they would have a photo somewhere and then at least maybe somewhat of a resemblance could be found? Their names/photos couldn't be posted obviously, but at least maybe it could lead to something.

Dorothy Sabin ..I found 1 in Arkansas, Cedarville. 112 miles from Berryville. No relatives.. Dorothy Sabin Poster has eyes listed as brown and height of 5'6...????

So I searched by address. Sorted through hundreds of prior residents. Sandra Williams caught my eye. (No email found) Which is unusual, most people have email. This was her last known address...other address listed Florida, Arkansas, I googled her. Well she was murdered in 1987. unsolved..details of the case Someone tried to use her license at a gentlemans club in Jacksonville Ar.(15 miles from Little Rock) Her charcoal grey 1984 oldsmobile was found 2 weeks after her disappearance. Oh She worked at a nursing home. Had a good family. What would she have been doing in homeless shelter in Dallas????

I don't know if this would even be any help or yield any results, but maybe you could look up the homeless shelter that EDJD claimed to have lived in : 1100 Cadiz St, Dallas TX
I know there's probably thousands of people that were there, but maybe there's a record of one of her aliases living there?
So I searched by address. Sorted through hundreds of prior residents. Sandra Williams caught my eye. (No email found) Which is unusual, most people have email. This was her last known address...other address listed Florida, Arkansas, I googled her. Well she was murdered in 1987. unsolved..details of the case Someone tried to use her license at a gentlemans club in Jacksonville Ar.(15 miles from Little Rock) Her charcoal grey 1984 oldsmobile was found 2 weeks after her disappearance. Oh She worked at a nursing home. Had a good family. What would she have been doing in homeless shelter in Dallas????

*It was a couple years after her death that someone tried to use her ID to get into gentlemans club* So? 1989

Oh She worked at a nursing home. Had a good family. What would she have been doing in homeless shelter in Dallas????
Nurses can work in homeless shelters.

Maybe she wanted to see what was working in a shelter in TX like before changing job.

Thanks to all of you who are putting new energy into this case. I always thought ELDJD was Canadian... and now we have Blonddizaster suggestting the Somerton girl.from Ottawa... interesting.
I wonder who her boyfriend was she was testifying against... I wonder if it was a boyfriend/pimp. I mean no disrespect I am just wondering if it's possible Lisa Somerton was involved with "the life"

Blonddizaster I see you are putting together some other info and I am trying to follow... would it be possible for you to right out your theory and add in how Lisa from Ottawa came to be with JM in that hotel.

Sent from my SM-G610M using Tapatalk

Thanks to all of you who are putting new energy into this case. I always thought ELDJD was Canadian... and now we have Blonddizaster suggestting the Somerton girl.from Ottawa... interesting.
I wonder who her boyfriend was she was testifying against... I wonder if it was a boyfriend/pimp. I mean no disrespect I am just wondering if it's possible Lisa Somerton was involved with "the life"

Blonddizaster I see you are putting together some other info and I am trying to follow... would it be possible for you to right out your theory and add in how Lisa from Ottawa came to be with JM in that hotel.

Sent from my SM-G610M using Tapatalk
Sure, I will have to get all my notes together but from what I was thinking after looking into the possible time line, and after researching Lisa's cirumstances i thought. "okay here we have Lisa she was supposed to testify in court against ex. -seemed to me same type of men he was attracked to- She leaves ottowa ends up in Virginia. -one of Lisa's friends swore she was at an amusement park in NC. i googled norfolk and the area where Jane doe had phamplets from was a tourist area. Theres a trolly service that takes you right down the coast into North Carolina .Then she ends up in Oklahoma meets the Wiley people. Just out side where truck driver was shot. I think the stroud family was in Dallas? (I'm going by memory here) ends up moving to Arkansas with Gail . works in the clubs. KNOWS Cheryl Wick. (the 2 id's have total different signatures- and only issued a month or so apart. So she knew Cheryl. (had to of) Those id's are NOT the same person. James knew Wiley and Carrie Lee Carr...People have to meet people somehow. But like I said I will go over my notes on Jane Doe..and post again...I was a teen age run away. I hitchhiked all over from 14 -17. Im lucky to be alive. which is actually why I spend some time searching these sites. :) I can almost picture myself in some of these girls situations.

Sure, I will have to get all my notes together but from what I was thinking after looking into the possible time line, and after researching Lisa's cirumstances i thought. "okay here we have Lisa she was supposed to testify in court against ex. -seemed to me same type of men he was attracked to- She leaves ottowa ends up in Virginia. -one of Lisa's friends swore she was at an amusement park in NC. i googled norfolk and the area where Jane doe had phamplets from was a tourist area. Theres a trolly service that takes you right down the coast into North Carolina .Then she ends up in Oklahoma meets the Wiley people. Just out side where truck driver was shot. I think the stroud family was in Dallas? (I'm going by memory here) ends up moving to Arkansas with Gail . works in the clubs. KNOWS Cheryl Wick. (the 2 id's have total different signatures- and only issued a month or so apart. So she knew Cheryl. (had to of) Those id's are NOT the same person. James knew Wiley and Carrie Lee Carr...People have to meet people somehow. But like I said I will go over my notes on Jane Doe..and post again...I was a teen age run away. I hitchhiked all over from 14 -17. Im lucky to be alive. which is actually why I spend some time searching these sites. :) I can almost picture myself in some of these girls situations.

Thanks for sharing this. I can see your logic. Do you mind posting up a side by side pic of the two IDs you’re referring to so we can see what you mean on the signatures?

attachment.php

Attachments

• Screenshot (3233).jpg
    Screenshot (3233).jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 533
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors