Identified! AR - El Dorado, Whitehall Motel, WhtFem 18-21, 81UFAR, Jul'91 - #3 - Kelly from VA

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have had 3 moles removed , took 10 min and about 50 dollars each in the early 80s ! Please tell me that is not the only reason she was ruled out ????

I have had 3 moles removed , took 10 min and about 50 dollars each in the early 80s ! Please tell me that is not the only reason she was ruled out ????

Since they both have dna in the system even if it was because of the mole, I’m assuming that the system would have found that match if there was one. In theory.

I think this is one of the saddest Jane Doe cases out there. The fact that so many clear pictures of her exist and nobody has identified her says to me her family is either dead or doesn’t care.

If I had to make a guess about her early years: She either didn’t know her father or he left early on in her life. Her mother likely had drug/alcohol issues and may have been a sex worker herself. There was likely a revolving door of abusive boyfriends who abused Jane as well. She ran away as a teenager. Her mother is likely not alive anymore. She may have been an only child or her siblings may have been taken away by the state. I also don’t believe she had any children - there were no pictures of children found among her belongings and given her history of multiple stolen identities she was likely a pathological liar. All of this would explain why she hasn’t been identified yet.

There could be a million reasons why no one recognizes her; most likely her friends or family have not seen her online yet, look at Jason/ Grateful Dead fan. It took sharing to Imgur to finally reach an old roommate. Same with Tammy Jo Alexander/ Caledonia Jane Doe. A retired NY cop hung fliers in her town when he moved down there yet no one recognized her from it. After Carl had turned in the potential match, her cousin looked at the PM photos; she knew it was Tammy because of scars on her face but the photos that were out there were not correct to how she looked.

She could be the child of immigrants that were strict. It's possible she had siblings that didn't like her due to one reason or another. Kids ran away for many reasons, look at Lori Ruff. In the end we found out that her parents divorce shattered her.

Thanks for bring her up anyway, Coffee56. I made a thread for Nichole: https://www.websleuths.com/forums/s...8-Porter-11-July-1986&p=13989302#post13989302

Strange, that the comment it makes it sound like they don't know where her kids are. That makes me wonder if she and her children could be victims of Terry Rasmussen. Can anyone find more about the situation with her kids from an official source? I don't think we are allowed to use that comment on the OK Missing fb page. A statement from the Wagoner County officials would be better. Please add anything you find Nichole's thread. Thanks!

Thankfully they do have DNA that's done processing. If they're in the same databases it should have hit.

the someone remembers me I think there are so many I'm a part of ( and I cant look at work ) help help , if she was 19 I will be stunned!!!! but it does explain the different names etc.

Link to Somebody Remembers Me - Unidentified Adult FB page

It's in the comments of the Feb 9th post. There is a pic. I am not seeing a huge resemblance.

23a118b858b1cf739596cf4f16ba930f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Who's the photo of?

Unfortunately, I'm not able to scroll to the Feb 9th post. If someone has it can they PM me the link? You click the date of the post, it will give you the direct link to it. See the screenshot which shows a post they made and where the date is. In the example, it's June 25, 2015

Attachments

• SomebodyRemembersMeFBpage.jpg
    SomebodyRemembersMeFBpage.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 69
What would be the best way to get her image out there? I've sent messages to news stations asking to do a short bit w/ EDJD and a photo but no response. I don't watch a lot of netflix so this show might already exist, but are there any shows dedicated to Does? I think having a netflix series w our Doe's pictures would help a lot, even my older family watches netflix. I've tried very hard to spread her pic through facebook, posting it in swap shops, swap meets, etc etc.

Thanks for bring her up anyway, Coffee56. I made a thread for Nichole: https://www.websleuths.com/forums/s...8-Porter-11-July-1986&p=13989302#post13989302

Strange, that the comment it makes it sound like they don't know where her kids are. That makes me wonder if she and her children could be victims of Terry Rasmussen. Can anyone find more about the situation with her kids from an official source? I don't think we are allowed to use that comment on the OK Missing fb page. A statement from the Wagoner County officials would be better. Please add anything you find Nichole's thread. Thanks!

Sorry for the OT bump but the investigator for Nichole Fielding's case just posted on her thread asking for whomever contacted her on facebook to please email her. She also gave us Nichole's maiden name. Anyone with yearbook website access want to take a look? TIA.

https://www.websleuths.com/forums/s...8-Porter-11-July-1986&p=14026710#post14026710

What would be the best way to get her image out there? I've sent messages to news stations asking to do a short bit w/ EDJD and a photo but no response. I don't watch a lot of netflix so this show might already exist, but are there any shows dedicated to Does? I think having a netflix series w our Doe's pictures would help a lot, even my older family watches netflix. I've tried very hard to spread her pic through facebook, posting it in swap shops, swap meets, etc etc.

The only Doe show I’ve found is called “Who killed Jane Doe” on Investigation Discovery (not on Netflix). It starts out showing a Jane Doe, but by the end they are identified and the family is generally on the episode giving a look into their lost loved ones life.

Even if they would feature a few Does before commercials or at the end of each show I think it could be helpful. It seems to be a very popular show.

Wow. What an idea. Can you imagine Netflix docuseries!!!

Think of how many people watched the Steven Avery series!

Sent from my SM-G610M using Tapatalk

Link to Somebody Remembers Me - Unidentified Adult FB page

Who's the photo of?

Unfortunately, I'm not able to scroll to the Feb 9th post. If someone has it can they PM me the link? You click the date of the post, it will give you the direct link to it. See the screenshot which shows a post they made and where the date is. In the example, it's June 25, 2015

This is a girl with the initials CB - her step sister's friend had posted her pic because given dates, locations and family circumstances there was some belief that CB might be EDJD. The story was that CB had died in 1991 but it was a dodgy story told by a step father so the belief was that she hadn't died at all but had run away. I can't get back to the Feb 9th post either and in fact I think it may have been deleted. There is a post in the El Dorado Jane Doe 1991 FB group from March 28 which says that CB has been found alive anyway so it's not her.

I can PM you that March 28 post if you're interested? But to be honest there's no connection to EDJD at all from the looks of things.

This is a girl with the initials CB - her step sister's friend had posted her pic because given dates, locations and family circumstances there was some belief that CB might be EDJD. The story was that CB had died in 1991 but it was a dodgy story told by a step father so the belief was that she hadn't died at all but had run away. I can't get back to the Feb 9th post either and in fact I think it may have been deleted. There is a post in the El Dorado Jane Doe 1991 FB group from March 28 which says that CB has been found alive anyway so it's not her.

I can PM you that March 28 post if you're interested? But to be honest there's no connection to EDJD at all from the looks of things.

Thanks.
Normally I have no issues scrolling FB pages but this one posts a lot, I lost the option to load more.
I wonder if we google CB's name and/or name with Somebody remembers me if the post would come up?

Still trying to get help having Debra Adams as missing. EDJD is one of two possible Jane Does we think she could be.

Thanks.
Normally I have no issues scrolling FB pages but this one posts a lot, I lost the option to load more.
I wonder if we google CB's name and/or name with Somebody remembers me if the post would come up?

Looks like the post has been deleted. I looked on the ‘visitor posts’ section of the page and the most recent one was from 7 February. I’m 99% sure the post about CB was a visitor post by a woman called J who was the friend of the step sister.

Definitely a resemblance there, but looks like Carey Parker has detached earlobes, while El Dorado JD's are attached.

Huh, I usually notice things like that but I honestly can't tell earlobe shape for either one. EDJD's earlobes seem attached in her profile morgue pics but unattached in other straight on pics (JMO). You may be right though that the earlobes are not the same. Her nose is a little different looking too.

cache.php
cache.php

cache.php
cache.php

It's hard to compare because all of Carey's pictures have bangs and most have darker hair, but if she dyed her hair and pulled it off her forehead it could look like EDJD's hair.

What struck me about Carey:

Height: 5'10"
Eyes: Blue
Location: Quinlan, TX is somewhat centrally located to all the places EDJD was known to have been.
Life circumstances: Carey had 3 children but she wasn't raising them-- she would see them whenever she could.
She was reportedly working a job at an air-conditioning company but she could have done the things EDJD did on the side to earn extra income.

https://www.nbcnews.com/feature/col...-remains-under-investigation-27-years-n861781

Huh, I usually notice things like that but I honestly can't tell earlobe shape for either one. EDJD's earlobes seem attached in her profile morgue pics but unattached in other straight on pics (JMO). You may be right though that the earlobes are not the same. Her nose is a little different looking too.

cache.php
cache.php

cache.php
cache.php

It's hard to compare because all of Carey's pictures have bangs and most have darker hair, but if she dyed her hair and pulled it off her forehead it could look like EDJD's hair.

What struck me about Carey:

Height: 5'10"
Eyes: Blue
Location: Quinlan, TX is somewhat centrally located to all the places EDJD was known to have been.
Life circumstances: Carey had 3 children but she wasn't raising them-- she would see them whenever she could.
She was reportedly working a job at an air-conditioning company but she could have done the things EDJD did on the side to earn extra income.

https://www.nbcnews.com/feature/col...-remains-under-investigation-27-years-n861781

Wow Carey’s case is so desperately sad and I think it sounds like she definitely met with foul play. Couple that with the scars and previous injuries that Carey had, the fact she had a live in boyfriend in TX right up until 1991, and the fact her DNA tests are already completed in Namus - I would be pretty sure she isn’t EDJD.

Her pictures definitely gave me pause though. I see similarities.

Wow Carey’s case is so desperately sad and I think it sounds like she definitely met with foul play. Couple that with the scars and previous injuries that Carey had, the fact she had a live in boyfriend in TX right up until 1991, and the fact her DNA tests are already completed in Namus - I would be pretty sure she isn’t EDJD.

Her pictures definitely gave me pause though. I see similarities.

Thanks Sunnynz. I keep looking at her pics and seeing differences and similarities at the same time, lol. Like in the smiling one I posted above you can see Carey's eyebrows and they look the same shape as EDJD-- how one was a a little higher then the other. But then her nose and teeth don't look the same...

But I forgot to check to see if her DNA was complete.

Latest rule outs list - Cathleen Martin and Jeanette Drzewiecki added.

Elaine Allenbach 1965 Washington
Phyllis Brewer 1961 Ohio
Veronica Brewer 1962 Texas
Janet Brice 1961 Louisiana
Sherry Bynum 1957 Colorado
Tracy Byrd 1968 Pennsylvania
Misty Copsey 1978 Washington
Melinda Creech 1900 Indiana
Linda Davis 1946 Oklahoma
Jeannette Drzewiecki 1964 Texas
REBECCA DUNN 1958 Nevada
Elizabeth Gill 1962 Missouri