Identified! AR - El Dorado, Whitehall Motel, WhtFem 18-21, 81UFAR, Jul'91 - #3 - Kelly from VA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Marcia King's identity has refreshed my soul and I have a new hope for EDJD!!! You will have your name back someday, babe

I always go back to Peggy Rahn. They both have DNA on file, but the facial similarities & their ears & being from Florida forever nags me!
5900b5bef3aa05298a14a3550936102d.jpg
2f659f791c437aeb73e4ae4c67bc57ed.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

Please excuse if this question has been answered before, but in all of my research of the case, I have not seen it documented which side or which temple of Jane Doe's head was shot - was it the left or right side?

I have have looked at all of the autopsy photos available, and there is no visible gunshot wound on either temple. However, there does look like a shaved area on the left side of the victim's left, and it appears that perhaps a wound removed by Photoshop or they have used materials and makeup to disguise the wound before releasing the photo to the public.

Thanks in advance for any help or answers you can give me.

I always go back to Peggy Rahn. They both have DNA on file, but the facial similarities & their ears & being from Florida forever nags me!
5900b5bef3aa05298a14a3550936102d.jpg
2f659f791c437aeb73e4ae4c67bc57ed.jpg

Are we totally totally sure that the DNA namus thing is foolproof? I mean, I never submit matches where both parties have DNA tests completed in namus because Dustin Driscoll told me in not so many words that it’s a waste of time.

Sometimes I see possible matches though where everything else just lines up perfectly and I worry that it gets missed!

Depends if both submitted are the same type of DNA.

If one is nuclear & the other is mitochondrial, it will be an automatic rule-out even if it's an actual match.

Now, NamUS doesn't say which type of DNA any more on the public file

Depends if both submitted are the same type of DNA.

If one is nuclear & the other is mitochondrial, it will be an automatic rule-out even if it's an actual match.

Now, NamUS doesn't say which type of DNA any more on the public file

Ok, thanks. So why would namus tell us not to submit matches then?

Somewhat OT: I just made a thread for Julie Gwenn Davis: https://www.websleuths.com/forums/s...Julie-Gwenn-Davis-16-New-Orleans-12-July-1985

We discussed her in thread two as looking a bit like EDJD but she did not have a NAMUS profile at that time. She is in NAMUS now but still does not have any DNA, Dental records nor fingerprints there. I still think she looks like EDJD but her height is way off and she had a tattoo which most likely rules her out.

Another comparison.
501d9bc69fda0c25243a51e6885cdb87.jpg

Just an FYI..
The new "Public" Namus site no longer includes whether there is any DNA or Dentals available or submitted for either the Unidentified or Missing people.

Not sure where this leaves submitting possible matches from the public. I guess once they removed dentals, it was a matter of time whether all DNA and dentals would be completely hidden from public sight.

Isn't the current one just temporary until the 20th?
Just an FYI..
The new "Public" Namus site no longer includes whether there is any DNA or Dentals available or submitted for either the Unidentified or Missing people.

Not sure where this leaves submitting possible matches from the public. Leaves the public out of the loop, so to speak.

Not as I understand it. Looks like they've released their setup and will fix bugs as they appear. But I could be wrong....

PS.. Anita Qvist is a really good likeness!
My god I hope not. That will create such a problem for them with people submitting a million cases with DNA on file for both.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member