Found Deceased AR - Sydney Sutherland, 25, Jackson Co., went for a jog, 19 Aug 2020 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok I have to share this in case any of you love a runner or someone who wants to wear headphones but be aware. They are big in metro cities with train and subway riders. I am absolutely not victim blaming with this. I just want all to know this technology exists.

Aftershokz is just one brand of a few bone conducting headphones. They allow you to hear surroundings and listen to music.
AfterShokz Air Titanium Bone Conduction Headphones | Academy

For a unique audio experience that leaves your ears free to your surroundings, listen to AfterShokz Air Titanium Bone Conduction Headphones. These Bluetooth® headphones feature PremiumPitch+™ audio technology and LeakSlayer™ technology to prevent sound leaking. Dual noise-canceling microphones reduce ambient noise and enhance speech, and they are resistant to sweat, dust and moisture.

I use these and YES they are THE BEST! They really work and have given me so much peace of mind while out walking and running in our rural-ish suburb.

Have a feeling it's not an accident and it was an assault. JMO

right. if an accident, wouldn't her phone be messed up/shattered?

eta: also, just thinking out loud, but wouldn't you run or walk AGAINST traffic? so he swerved over the road and hit her accidentally? (doesn't mean she was on the correct side of the road for runners, but just noting.)

Just posted in a local news site.

JUST IN: Local farmer, Quake Lewellyn, has confessed to police that he was involved in the death of Sydney Claire Sutherland.

Jonesboro Lifestyles
I think our hunches were true. I believe he initially told the story of an accident but police aren’t buying it any more than we would.

Poor Sydney and her family. And poor suspect's wife. Yikes. This is so disturbing. Such a rural area, I feel like he must've seen her before.

From what the residents of the area say, I am sure he knew her. This is a very small community where everyone knows everyone. Makes me wonder if he had a sick fascination with her or something.

How awful for both families, if this is true..... 3 generations of farmers in that area. That family is well known!

But at least they will still have visitation, unlike the Sutherland family that lost a beautiful, young member! How tragic! I cannot even begin to imagine!

Moo

Just posted in a local news site.

JUST IN: Local farmer, Quake Lewellyn, has confessed to police that he was involved in the death of Sydney Claire Sutherland.

Jonesboro Lifestyles
Ok, there we go he's named.

Only two court records for QL, one of them ironically is a tinted window violation from June 9th ... were his vehicle windows that dark?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChasF419