AR AR - Whitehall Motel in El Dorado, WhtFem, 81UFAR, 18-21, Jul'91 - #2 - Kelly from VA

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1283293561759927/permalink/1462771917145423/

Looks like someone is really convinced this is Vikki Vukelich.
Vikki's Namus:
http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/v/vukelich_vikki.html

Looks like through Ancestry they found out several hints of names, such as a past husband with last name Wiley, and her mother's name Sharon Lee.
Height is major off which is why I don't believe it is her, but I also realize heights can be entered or remembered incorrectly. Last time I talked to my dad he thought I was 5'7... I'm 5'4 LOL

Vikki's Namus:

Looks like through Ancestry they found out several hints of names, such as a past husband with last name Wiley, and her mother's name Sharon Lee.
Height is major off which is why I don't believe it is her, but I also realize heights can be entered or remembered incorrectly. Last time I talked to my dad he thought I was 5'7... I'm 5'4 LOL

Very interesting! Thanks for sharing.

Vikki's Namus:

Actually, looking at this one again I don't think this is EDJD. There's certainly some similarities but it's not the same person IMO.

Looking back at the Kimberly McLean/Lori Kennedy case is a good reminder that when the true identity of a UID is found then there is no doubt when looking at the comparison pics that it's the same person - that is when there is a living pic of a UID and not a sketch/recon. I think when we find EDJD's true identity then the pics will look exactly like her.

Attachments

• 22519572_1610990808965340_4434696967831564982_n.jpg
    22519572_1610990808965340_4434696967831564982_n.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 42
I'm seeing why they might think that. Vikki has the same style, especially. The age is way off though.

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk

attachment.php

Vikki V. as a sophomore
I'm really not convinced either, they have a different smile and that height is too off.

Attachments

• vikkicihon.png
    vikkicihon.png
    85.6 KB · Views: 181
Looking more closely--I don't think the timeline works. VV only disappeared in Feb 1991 and Mercedes has been traced back earlier than that (prostitution arrest in Dallas in 1990).

Looking more closely--I don't think the timeline works. VV only disappeared in Feb 1991 and Mercedes has been traced back earlier than that (prostitution arrest in Dallas in 1990).

Very true, I think the facebook poster's theory was that Vikki lead a double life, but I can't see that really being super plausible. Because if both Vikki and EDJD were arrested, fingerprints would have been taken and a match would have already been made... I'm assuming.

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/g/giusti_michelle.html
Thinking, if what McAlphin says is true (I realize that must sound like a joke considering he doesn't seem to ever tell the truth) and EDJD was young when she went missing/ was taken. Looks like mom and sister are missing too. Kinda mysterious

I don't believe him. There would be more out there if there were 3 missing women, I would assume

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

attachment.php

here's Terrie's freshman yearbook pic.
I think they have a similarity definitely, they have the same chubby face shape, but in her Graduation photo (the 2nd one on her doenetwork page) I don't think it looks like EDJD at all :(

Attachments

• terri.png
    terri.png
    98.3 KB · Views: 329
Unfortunately Terrie has brown eyes, per Doenet. And she has DNA, so is an automatic ruleout.

https://identifyus.org/cases/2813

Ruleouts list, for reference:

Elaine Allenbach 1965 Washington
Veronica Brewer 1962 Texas
Janet Brice 1961 Louisiana
Sherry Bynum 1957 Colorado
Tracy Byrd 1968 Pennsylvania
Melinda Creech 1900 Indiana
Linda Davis 1946 Oklahoma
REBECCA DUNN 1958 Nevada
Elizabeth Gill 1962 Missouri
Cynthia Gooding 1958 Florida
DEBORAH GREEN 1961 Florida
Shelley Hoke 1969 Arizona
Wendy Huggy 1965 Florida
Cheryl Ann Iacovone 1960 Pennsylvania
Rochelle Ihm 1966 Arizona
Rochelle Ihm 1966 Arizona
Kimberly Kahler 1964 California
Tricia Kellett 1973 Illinois
Winnie Kersey 1955 Florida
Cindy King 1961 Oregon
Kim Leggett 1962 Texas
Jackie Leslie 1961 Arizona
Laurie Lucas 1966 Colorado
Staci Madison 1970 Arkansas
Stacie Madison 1970 Texas
Kelly McGinniss 1965 Washington
Julie Moseley 1965 Texas
Michelle Mulcahy 1961 Florida
Judith ODonnell 1961 New York
Tracy Ramsey 1964 Missouri
Lisa Sexton 1966 Ohio
Amanda Slaughter 1976 Texas
Susan Smalley 1969 Texas
Cathy Smith 1954 Missouri
Pamela Tinsley 1966 Oklahoma
Mary Trlica 1957 Texas
Darlene Webb 1962 Florida
Sherri White 1964 Alaska
Joanne Williams 1956 Pennsylvania
Lisa Wilson 1960 Texas

yes, her hair was tested if this is what is referred to as isotope testing... https://itchyfish.com/who-is-el-dorado-jane-doe-aka-kelly-lee-carr/
Testing on her hair showed Kelly had traveled around the country frequently in the last 3 years of her life and that she had spent time in California, but mostly stayed to the Eastern half of the United States and Texas in the last year of her life. She also seemed to enjoy collecting menus from restaurants she frequented across the country and had a large amount with her things when she was found.

I posted this on the Emma Vaughn thread, but it is not very active so I'll ask here- why is Emma not listed as a rule-out for El Dorado Jane Doe?

Emma Vaughn's DNA is in codis, so if there were a match between her and an IUD would it match automatically and therefore not be listed as a rule-out, or does that have to be done individually? If so, does anyone know if Emma was ever tested against EDJD? Many other possibilities have been ruled out in the time since Emma was first named, and yet she remains a mystery.

That might be something Carbuff can answer, I'd think she would be ruled out based on height, but they look a lot alike! Like... maybe the best match so far?

I posted this on the Emma Vaughn thread, but it is not very active so I'll ask here- why is Emma not listed as a rule-out for El Dorado Jane Doe?

Emma Vaughn's DNA is in codis, so if there were a match between her and an IUD would it match automatically and therefore not be listed as a rule-out, or does that have to be done individually? If so, does anyone know if Emma was ever tested against EDJD? Many other possibilities have been ruled out in the time since Emma was first named, and yet she remains a mystery.
They usually only list rule outs who have been checked manually. Any automatic rule outs from DNA aren’t listed as them you’d have a list of thousands of people on every profile. It’s assumed that if both subjects have DNA tests completed in namus then they’re already ruled out that way.

They usually only list rule outs who have been checked manually. Any automatic rule outs from DNA aren’t listed as them you’d have a list of thousands of people on every profile. It’s assumed that if both subjects have DNA tests completed in namus then they’re already ruled out that way.

Thanks so much for the information. That definitely makes sense. My question in the end is "can we safely assume that Emma Vaughn has been conclusively ruled out as being EDJD", and from what I'm gathering that must be the case as both subjects have complete profiles in namus.

Thanks so much for the information. That definitely makes sense. My question in the end is "can we safely assume that Emma Vaughn has been conclusively ruled out as being EDJD", and from what I'm gathering that must be the case as both subjects have complete profiles in namus.
yes correct

I wonder if there is any chance that El Dorado JD could be the same woman who disappeared out of Santa Fe in 1984 using the alias Tamara Britton? She was described as a "pretty blond" who had only lived there 6 months and was using for ID the name of a baby who had died in Wisconsin. [Source article: 'Woman who disappeared left many mysteries behind' -The Santa Fe New Mexican, 03 April 1989]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tiffany1201