Area Body Found in "Too Strange" Was it Searched?

Status
Not open for further replies.
remember the Chandra Levy case
she disappeared from a park
the park was searched extensively
nothing
then some time later a jogger I think discovers her body/remains

OT. If anything is ever found for Chandra it will be many years from now and way too late to prosecute anyone, perps will be dead or near. This case does not have the same, oh, how do I say, energy.

Quite honestly, I'm not so sure in my own mind that KC is responsible for Caylee's death. I would say I'm 98% convinced that she is, but...consider this.

1. Cindy is the last known person to be physically with Caylee. Yes, yes, I know George says he saw KC and Caylee leave the house on the 16th of June but do we know for sure that he did? NO!
2. Cindy has proven herself to be very unstable through her actions throughout this whole ordeal and we know from sworn statements that she became physically aggressive with KC, grabbing her by the throat on the June 15th.
3. KC is reportedly a mess emotionally in prison.
4. Cindy is living it up at the Ritz and eating $100.00 dinners at fancy restaurant's.
5. Cindy was Caylee's primary caregiver and aren't most murdered children killed by their primary caregivers?
I think there is definite potential here for
1. KC really did not commit the murder
2. KC to get the ultimate revenge on Cindy by throwing her under the bus.

Fire away but remember I'm just the messenger.

You make some very interesting points.

If Casey were not responsible for Caylee's death, why would she come up with the story that ZFG had her? There are too many lies from Casey to make me think that another famly member was involved.

As far as I can recall, Tiomarie was the only person who has mentioned these woods, although reporters kept refering to friends of Casey's who said these woods should be checked.

Kiomarie has her own wacky story. She allegedly heard from Casey on July 9, and Caylee was in background, then it was a different person, Casey W., who she talked to. I don't think police were ever able to track down this Casey W., since she seems to have a knack for moving around and changing phone numbers. Also, Kiomarie's BF would not let them have his phone ... I'm fuzzy on details, but it definitely gets a vote for a re-look in my mind.

Sorry if my question is out of line, but who is KioMarie. Is this the person Cindy mentioned when talking to Casey. The one who said Cindy had been in the hospital for a mental problem?

Thanks for the welcome, JBean!

One of the reasons I never post is that someone almost always makes the point that I was going to make anyway. I had not read all of the thread before posting, so sure enough, when I got to around page seven, I saw that someone had already brought this up as a possible place of conception. Sorry for the redundancy!

goldie

The 24tht was the day that GA wanted to get something out of the trunk of KC's car and KC quickly stopped him.

The 24th is the day KC told Amy she got rid of the stinky smell.

Is it possible KC may have freaked out after almost getting busted by GA and took Caylee to the closest spot and tossed her?

I think this is very possible.

OT. If anything is ever found for Chandra it will be many years from now and way too late to prosecute anyone, perps will be dead or near. This case does not have the same, oh, how do I say, energy.

you missed my point
she dissappeared from a park, a very specific location
every inch of the park was searched
they didn;t find her
sometime after a park goer stumpled upon her body
the area she was found was searched extensively yet she was found afterward by chance

Thanks for the welcome, JBean!

One of the reasons I never post is that someone almost always makes the point that I was going to make anyway. I had not read all of the thread before posting, so sure enough, when I got to around page seven, I saw that someone had already brought this up as a possible place of conception. Sorry for the redundancy!

goldie
Oh now you are on the redundnant list! Oh man that is really bad.

:innocent:

I would venture to say they will be putting the filters of the vacuum cleaners under the microscope.

My first thought when I heard about the vacuum cleaners is that there is evidence that something spilled or shattered.

The cadaver dogs would have hit in the house if the body was in there. In fact, if there were clothes in the house that came in contact with the decomposing body...or a blanket or something like that....I would expect them to hit on that as well.

Would the dogs hit on clothes or a blanket that CA had already washed several times, like Casey's gray slacks??

Ya know that's another thing that makes me shudder. When talking to her mother on the phone from jail, she says "YOU don't know what MY involvement is?" I brought this up before and it was dismissed by a few posters, but she sounds like she is throwing it back at CA angrily.

Yeppers, I brought that up several times too. It was one of the very first things that struck me in this case, as well as CA's very first interview with Greta. While watching that video I remember thinking "Who acts like that when their grandchild is missing?" Just something always so odd with Cindy.

Perhaps if she used the pesticides LE seems so interested in, that would have kept small animals away for at least a while. I am wondering why they are interested in pesticides. It could be they suspect it was on the body or in the bag, or it may just be that they are collecting any household chemicals that could be used to kill the child. You would think they would have collected that back when they found the computer searches though.

Pesticides have a strong odor. The stupid girl may have used pesticides to try to mask the strong odor of decomp.

I agree totally about everything. And none of the BS that the A's or JB will spin will make a bit of difference. Anyone with half a brain can see that Casey did this and did it on purpose (I am shocked that LP is still claiming it was an accident and that she drugged caylee and she died by accident). This was no accident.

If, by your words 'Anyone with half a brain can see Casey did this and did it on purpose' you are referring to premeditated murder, then I guess I must have only half a brain!

Nothing that I have read so far from the evidence and facts proves that Caylee was intentionally murdered, or that it was her mother that did it.

We have seen some evidence that supports the prosecution's case. We have naturally been shown very little of the evidence that would weaken their case. There is a selective process here, for obvious reasons. We have also had the benefit? of media sensationalism and often creative and selective reporting. If you take these juicy tit-bits and spin them around in a melting pot of rampant imagination and human emotions, it is not surprising that many people are already convinced that KC intentionally murdered her own child. But that does not make it a fact!

So I will contradict your statement by saying that anyone with half a brain knows that you need all the facts and evidence before you will see that KC did this and did it on purpose.

Certainly sounds like how it could have happened!

from the interactive calendar here are the pings for that day:

12:40 am - cell tower pings near AL's apt until . . .
8:04 am - cell tower pings continue near AL's apt until . . .
2:42 pm - cell tower pings near the Anthony home until . . .
2:59 pm - cell tower pings near Chickasaw Trail until . . .
3:12 pm - cell tower pings near AL's apt until past midnight into the next day

also...that day was when George went to the bank of america and was back home at 230. That was when he bumps into Casey.

Close call with GA. She can't risk that again. She takes care of the problem right then and there. I "absolutely" buy this.

remember the Chandra Levy case
she disappeared from a park
the park was searched extensively
nothing
then some time later a jogger I think discovers her body/remains

I still think Gary Condit had something to do with that disappearance and murder. Never believed that the body did not get found earlier. Always believed it was put there after the fact.

Could have been moved from the A's backyard. It was obviously in the car or the hair and stain wouldn't be there, so, yes, it was moved at some point. Didn't the forensic evidence show the body had been in the car for around 2.5 days? Or was that had been deceased for 2.5 days?

So she stashes it in the yard for a couple of days or drives it around for a couple of days and then dumps it in the spot where it was found. That gives me shivers. What kind of coldhearted reptile drives their dead child around for days? I know, the kind who is coldhearted enough to kill the child to begin with.

remember...Casey borrowed Cindy's vehicle, GA followed her. Casey left her vehicle with Cindy at the house. Cindy had access to that vehicle.

It has/had been said that in June it was very dry.IIRC Tim Miller said yesterday or the day before that there was an impression in the ground where the bag had been sitting.

I wonder if it was weighted down, otherwise it would have been floating until a week ago, or could it have floated to that spot from somewhere else? I still think someone moved it there to be found, I know if it was me, I sure would have hidden it better than that.

Ya know that's another thing that makes me shudder. When talking to her mother on the phone from jail, she says "YOU don't know what MY involvement is?" I brought this up before and it was dismissed by a few posters, but she sounds like she is throwing it back at CA angrily.

OH, I thoroughly agree. Add to that, during the 3 911 calls when Cindy threatened KC saying something about, "is that the way you want to play it?" then goes on to say something about custody. Problem is, I'm not sure that's what was meant exactly. It was a threat in a long line of threats. In my opinion this entire case stinks and a lot more ugly stuff will come out.

Stay tuned folks!

My opinion only

Yeppers, I brought that up several times too. It was one of the very first things that struck me in this case, as well as CA's very first interview with Greta. While watching that video I remember thinking "Who acts like that when their grandchild is missing?" Just something always so odd with Cindy.

Cindy's first interviews on GVS and NG gave me the heebie jeebies, especially the one where she threw a hissy fit after Greta asked some softball question, accusing Greta of trying to make her pass out to create more sensationalism for ratings.

I thought she was lying from the very start and she certainly didn't act like someone who had juyst learned her granddaughter was missing, which has made me wonder all along exactly when the coverup started. My most off the wall thought is that perhaps Cindy and George knew from the very beginning, waited a month and then staged the whole scenario of finding the car, dragging Casey home, the multiple 911 calls and so on.

I try not to go off into flights of fancy but this one has stuck with me as at least a possibility. Okay, I'm :crazy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bessie22