Area Body Found in "Too Strange" Was it Searched?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have always thought Caylee never left the A fam house alive. I think she was buried/kept in the backyard for 2.6 days from June 15-17. This would mean sometime on the 3rd day, putting it at June 18-20, the body was moved via the trunk of the car to the location where she was eventually found. Forensic tests in the car say the body was not past this stage of decomp while inside that trunk.

I don't think she drove around with her in the trunk at all except from point A to point B. I would say the bag leaked into the carpeting and crevices which created the smell. Cleaning would not have removed it all and the smell would still be present plus stronger after being left in the heat.

Originally Posted by DotsEyes View Post
The body wasn't moved by anyone. It was dumped right there (or very close to the spot) in June, the water rose above the dump site in the August Hurricane and then the garbage bag was exposed when the water receded. The water rising and receding may have moved it a bit, or removed whatever covered it or flushed it from its hiding spot.
But, KC did it, no one else. No one moved the body to frame her.

Cadaver dogs are not tracking dogs. The dogs in SP were tracking dogs.

NO ONE and I repeat NO ONE is setting KC up.

"There are very good reasons why the body was not located earlier, the first of course being that KC would not divulge its location. TM gave a very credible explanation as to why the area could not be searched more thouroughly - it was under 3 feet of water! I got it. Why didn't anyone stumble upon the garbage bag before? Well, the water just started to recede 7-10 days before the bag was found.

There were some folks who suggested that Laci's body was dumped by the real killer once it was announced that SP went fishing at that spot on the day Laci disappeared, in order to frame him for the murder. It was BS then and it is BS now.

Come on folks, don't get all wobbly on this. This is KC and KC only.
i totally agree, and good point about the dogs!"

i totally agree and good point about the dogs!

IIRC didn't someone see KC running on Chicksaw on the day this all blew up?
I have to go look at the calendar. I cannot recall who that was.

Chris Stutz...on 7/15 texted her approx 9:30 am asking if she was jogging this morning along Chickasaw......

I have always thought Caylee never left the A fam house alive. I think she was buried/kept in the backyard for 2.6 days from June 15-17. This would mean sometime on the 3rd day, putting it at June 18-20, the body was moved via the trunk of the car to the location where she was eventually found. Forensic tests in the car say the body was not past this stage of decomp while inside that trunk.

I don't think she drove around with her in the trunk at all except from point A to point B. I would say the bag leaked into the carpeting and crevices which created the smell. Cleaning would not have removed it all and the smell would still be present plus stronger after being left in the heat.

this makes complete sense to me...

Oh i just posted this. ruh roh.

Very interesting. We know perp checked up on the situation.

I am now thinking LE kept the stick rope site quiet for a bit intentionally. Perhaps to go back after muck was down, mud drier, not wanting any interest in the area until it was more appropriate for a search and scene without messing it up due to weather conditions.

About 2 weeks ago I was watching the video footage of the man who found Precious Doe's remains, dumped in much the same way as the remains that are most likely Caylee's and I remember thinking that I wish someone would finally find her just the same....and they did. I had the chills when the news broke and flashed back to that video.

Oh i just posted this. ruh roh.

LOL I did look at the calendars and pings for June 18-19 the other night. I'm not really great at following maps, but I looked until I was bleary eyed, like now. I didn't see Chickasaw for those 2 days, but figured she could have been pinging from the A house at the time.
I have to run out and get meds, oops sounded fishy, no pun intended. I take meds for good reason. :crazy:

I could be CA once again misusing a word. Cindy could have meant We forgive you for whatever you have done. Somehow I think that they were discussing events that led up to KC leaving for good with Caylee. The money stolen, the big blow up, etc. I think that fight must have been pretty dang bad. Bad enough for Cindy to not mention it to LE.

I need to go back and check but I think she said "We forgive you for whatever you have said OR done" I just find KC response very odd. Why would KC respond "Dont worry, I havent told them anything" I take that as there was something she could have told LE to maybe get them in trouble?

It is pretty simple. She had no intention or idea that she would be arrested for Child Neglect. She needed a quick dump off. She most likely had intentions to move the body from that spot, but could never get there again once arrested.

I have tanks like that too. There was no way of telling from the video if they contained any liquid or what product was in them. It's just speculation. There is so much we don't know yet!!! Grrrrrrrr!!!!

Last night on LKL some expert, Kobi maybe, said pesticides can speed up decomposition.

It is pretty simple. She had no intention or idea that she would be arrested for Child Neglect. She needed a quick dump off. She most likely had intentions to move the body from that spot, but could never get there again once arrested.

No disrespect, but tell that to the ME as Dr. G is working on this and feels the same way I do.
I thought the same way until the discovery of the body.

Can you imagine the panic mindset while on bond with LP and folks right there, 50 to 100 civilians, pets, children, must have been a nightmare in her head.

what I do find interesting is that of all the areas searched and all the manpower used to find this baby, KC picked one spot that no one could search. Obviously it wasn't flooded when Caylee was buried.
Luck?
was that area prone to flooding?
why did so many of us think she was confident the body wouldn't be found when it was right in "her own backyard" and it wouldn't stay flooded forver? Surely that wasn't a good spot.

You know, hearing myself post, I am going to reverse mysaelf and agree it was a very careless and strange spot. I think it would actually lend itself to her kidnapping defense (assuming that will happen)

Initially that was my first reaction, that it had just recently been placed there.

From what the neighbor had said, that the area was dry in the winter and flooded during the summer, whoever placed the bag in this area was counting on the normal pattern to continue.

Hopefully all of the scientific evidence will help to determine how long it had been there (i.e., grasses & weeds matted down, an impression in the underlying soil, etc.).

Wasn't the comment from Cindy more along the lines of "we forgive you for anything you have done or said." Casey then started talking to someone in the background again and then said not to worry, she hadn't said anything. But not she hadn't said or done anything. This is what I remember but perhaps I'm not remembering it correctly.

Right she said "Dont worry I haven't said anything" which to me translates to telling the GP "not to worry" she didn't say anything to LE that may have put them in trouble. I replayed the portion of the clip a few times because it really stood out to me as strange. My hubby who has been mostly out of the loop overheard it and said thought very odd too

This is exactly what I think.

This was BEFORE they had any rain. Fox news just reported that they are sifting through dirt as the ME doesn't buy the idea that the bag laid there that long without animals getting into it. Not to mention it went unnoticed.

Do you have a link to where it is said that the ME doesn't buy the idea that the bag laid there that long? I have not seen ANY statements from the ME's office at all.

Last night on LKL some expert, Kobi maybe, said pesticides can speed up decomposition.

Even if so, I doubt perp would have known that one. Unless they have computer searches about speeding decomp. Oh, and the h20 and trash bag all taped up, kept the remains at a lower temp because they were under water and concealed with bag and tape. Actually kept decomp from the speed it would have been just lying on open ground in a hot summer.

This was BEFORE they had any rain. Fox news just reported that they are sifting through dirt as the ME doesn't buy the idea that the bag laid there that long without animals getting into it. Not to mention it went unnoticed.
hate to be a pill but do you have a link to that statement regarding the ME? did she expand on that?
ETA: You have mentioned it twice now and this is pretty important info. really need a link.

No disrespect, but tell that to the ME as Dr. G is working on this and feels the same way I do.
I thought the same way until the discovery of the body.

Do you have a linke to what Dr. G has said or feels about this case? I have not seen any statements from the ME's office at all and was wondering where you got this info from?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MeanBean