Area Body Found in "Too Strange" Was it Searched?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If KC left her somewhere else, then why the panic attack when the body was found? Because she knew exactly what was in that spot.
Why would George go through the risk of exhuming and dumping a body in the hopes that it MIGHT be found? Better to make an anonymous call or letter and just tell them where it is.

I think its too much of a reach to think anything other than the obvious - lazy Casey dumped her right there.

Bolding mine.

Why would George say one thing to LE and another on the talk circuit?

My opinion only

Certainly sounds like how it could have happened!

from the interactive calendar here are the pings for that day:

12:40 am - cell tower pings near AL's apt until . . .
8:04 am - cell tower pings continue near AL's apt until . . .
2:42 pm - cell tower pings near the Anthony home until . . .
2:59 pm - cell tower pings near Chickasaw Trail until . . .
3:12 pm - cell tower pings near AL's apt until past midnight into the next day

also...that day was when George went to the bank of america and was back home at 230. That was when he bumps into Casey.

I'm bumping up this post. It's June 24th, the day of the gas can incident. She arrives at the A's house at 2:42. Seventeen minutes later she flees the house after giving the gas cans back to GA. IMO, there is no way GA got close enough to the car and didn't smell it. I think GA merely said he was that close to try to show there was no body or smell on that date. Casey flees the house and dumps the body.

Bolding mine.

Why would George say one thing to LE and another on the talk circuit?

My opinion only

because he's p-whipped and says what cindy tells him to say...he likely didn't think his interviews would be seen by anyone and everyone.

Where did you hear that Casey had a panic attack when the body was found? Is there a link somewhere which talks about Casey's reaction? TIA.

Annie

It has been reported in the news, but by means of inside sources, and not any official statement. Still conjecture on our part aside from JB's statement.

It has been reported in the news, but by means of inside sources, and not any official statement. Still conjecture on our part aside from JB's statement.

on dateline last night they said that sources say casey had an anxiety attack upon hearing of the discovery of caylee's remains and she requested a sedative.

There's something I've been wondering. Everyone is talking about the perp carting the body around. Now, the perp is a little thing, and the bag or container had a decomposing dead weight (sorry) of 30lbs plus....

Was she strong enough to cart the bag/body around? I can't somehow imagine, for example, that she was able to toss the body over the fence.

It was also mentioned KC had to be sedated. No link. Sorry.

Oh Snap! Of all the theories I have read, this is THE ONE that would send LE haulin' azz back to the A's house. I would not have thought of this in a million years. Don't know if it is true but excellent thinking!!!!

Caylee is in the trunk 2.6 days, then she is sealed in a bag an airtight bag. That would explain why she could have been in the trunk much longer, but the reading shows 2.6 days. And those bags are clear, so not to see the process and have extra insurance, KC bags all of it into a black garbage bag.

There's something I've been wondering. Everyone is talking about the perp carting the body around. Now, the perp is a little thing, and the bag or container had a decomposing dead weight (sorry) of 30lbs plus....

Was she strong enough to cart the bag/body around? I can't somehow imagine, for example, that she was able to toss the body over the fence.

I'm a sweet, little, old lady with heart disease and I can pick up and throw a lot more than that. My answer is YES - just not totally certain she did.

Another thing. After the fence went up - End of June? Did anyone (LE or TES) INTEND to search behind it OR was it a barrier that kept that land off limits for searching?

Do you have a linke to what Dr. G has said or feels about this case? I have not seen any statements from the ME's office at all and was wondering where you got this info from?

Hi Macushia, I have been watching FOX for hours and think DesSands just didn't exlain herself that well which is easy to do.

They said they are sifting dirt in their little set up lab area and bring the dirt from all over that wooded area as if the bag had been there for months, animals would have scattered bones all over. I wrote that last part down ;}

Hearing that, and realizing in her morgue Dr G has the bones laid out at this point in reconstructing the skeletal remains, it is easy to jump to a conclusion that Dr G has notified the Sheriff there are many small bones missing. That is why they must have started sifting dirt. This paragraph is only an assumption, but a logical one. I have seen many of Dr G's TV shows and know this is what would be done at this point. I haven't heard any statement yet from the ME's office tho, and FOX just said it will most likely be next week when we do.

Originally Posted by DotsEyes View Post
The body wasn't moved by anyone. It was dumped right there (or very close to the spot) in June, the water rose above the dump site in the August Hurricane and then the garbage bag was exposed when the water receded. The water rising and receding may have moved it a bit, or removed whatever covered it or flushed it from its hiding spot.
But, KC did it, no one else. No one moved the body to frame her.

Cadaver dogs are not tracking dogs. The dogs in SP were tracking dogs.

NO ONE and I repeat NO ONE is setting KC up.

"There are very good reasons why the body was not located earlier, the first of course being that KC would not divulge its location. TM gave a very credible explanation as to why the area could not be searched more thouroughly - it was under 3 feet of water! I got it. Why didn't anyone stumble upon the garbage bag before? Well, the water just started to recede 7-10 days before the bag was found.

There were some folks who suggested that Laci's body was dumped by the real killer once it was announced that SP went fishing at that spot on the day Laci disappeared, in order to frame him for the murder. It was BS then and it is BS now.

Come on folks, don't get all wobbly on this. This is KC and KC only.
i totally agree, and good point about the dogs!"

i totally agree and good point about the dogs!

I've always subscribed to the idea that dogs cannot smell underwater, that something would have had to have been protruding from the water to pick up the scent. Is this a myth or fact, anyone know?

no one knows exactly what happened, or if it was premeditated or not at this point
but it is pretty obvious that Casey was responsible for Caylee's death
at some point logic and reason has to factor into the equation
she didn't report her child was missing,- fact
she acted quite normal during the time her daugther was "missing" -fact
she partied, shopped, got a tat etc etc -fact
she lied to LE who were there to help her find her missing daugther - fact
she made up people that didn't exist - fact
specifically she made up ZG, who she said took her daugher - fact
on the everning of the day her daughter went missing she is in blockbuster casually walking around with her boyfriend renting videos - fact
All of your points above only serve to show evidence that she was covering up the fact that Caylee was dead. It doesn't prove that she murdered her, or that it was intentional. We have to remember that throughout this period there was no kidnap story, only the 'Caylee with the nanny having fun' one. Her actions during this period only lose credibility once she changes her story to the kidnapping one. It is certainly callous and cowardly to conceal a death and act as though she hasn't a care in the world, but deceit is the tool she appears to use to deal with any 'problem', and IMO it's not unreasonable to assume that her cowardice and fear of blame after a fatal accident would lead her to take exactly the same path as she would if it was murder. Her behaviour suggests a cold heart but we don't know (and may never know) what she was really feeling. It's quite likely that she did not love Caylee as a daughter but more like a sister. CA seems to have placed herself in the role of Caylee's mother from 'day one' so that might explain the level of detachment, but the pictures of KC and Caylee together do show genuine mutual affection IMO.
item in her car point to a dead body being in there - fact
her own parents both admit that it smelled like a dead body, a former cop and a nurse who are familiar with that smell -fact
This evidence shows that there was a dead body in her car and that it was most likely Caylee, but again it doesn't prove murder.
I could go on and on

I'm just trying to point out that being egotistical, irresponsible, cowardly, deceitful and dishonest makes KC a pathetic and unlikeable character, but it doesn't automatically make her a cold-blooded killer.

I've always subscribed to the idea that dogs cannot smell underwater, that something would have had to have been protruding from the water to pick up the scent. Is this a myth or fact, anyone know?

I believe there is specific training involved in underwater cadaver dog scent. Not all or even many dogs are trained for this. I think one of our sleuther's is training her dogs for underwater searches.

i give up with trying to figure this out logically and from now on my official theory is that, the one armed man did it.

on dateline last night they said that sources say casey had an anxiety attack upon hearing of the discovery of caylee's remains and she requested a sedative.

Yes, as I said, unnamed sources. Not an official statement. That we imagine it to be so is fine and very well may be, but it also may not. Jose making any comment as he has would tend to support the idea, but we do not have the info as FACT.

I'm a sweet, little, old lady with heart disease and I can pick up and throw a lot more than that. My answer is YES - just not totally certain she did.

Another thing. After the fence went up - End of June? Did anyone (LE or TES) INTEND to search behind it OR was it a barrier that kept that land off limits for searching?

I agree, I think she had help in the disposal of the body. Remember she was on the phone with Lee for hours one night? Wonder what that was all about...Plus, I just have a gut feeling, which may mean nothing, but I believe he was involved in the cover up some way. Also, KC states that she doesn't know where Caylee is in the interview with police, perhaps, that is because she didn't dispose of the body. I think when this all went down that night CA called the police and she asked KC what she had done, CA sent Lee out to do something with that baby's body. Perhaps this is why Lee didn't want his DNA taken? As always though, GA is left out of the loop.

Personally, I hope he doesn't go on to kill himself in light of all of this. He seems to be the only half decent one in that family.

I'm just trying to point out that being egotistical, irresponsible, cowardly, deceitful and dishonest makes KC a pathetic and unlikeable character, but it doesn't automatically make her a cold-blooded killer.
No, it doesn't. But...she IS the only person charged with First Degree Murder and Manslaughter With Aggravating Circumstances of Caylee Marie which came via a Grand Jury (meaning 12+ people voted to indict her) who heard the evidence before Caylee's remains were found. I wonder what those 12+ people are thinking today and if they feel they made the right decision based on the facts they were presented all those weeks ago?

No, it doesn't. But...she IS the only person charged with First Degree Murder and Manslaughter With Aggravating Circumstances of Caylee Marie which came via a Grand Jury (meaning 12+ people voted to indict her) who heard the evidence before Caylee's remains were found. I wonder what those 12+ people are thinking today and if they feel they made the right decision based on the facts they were presented all those weeks ago?

i bet they feel pretty darned good, especially after the body was found.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fesmike