Arnold Schwarzenegger & Maria S. separate** Lovechild revealed**

Wow! I got up early - not by my choice and I caught this on the news. Wow - just wow. So, he has a 10 yo child and is just coming clean about it. What a dog.

I wonder if the member of the domestic staff still works for them - if she does, how in the hello did she (they) keep this all so quiet all these years? And what does the child know? Did AS recognize and support this child?

And poor Maria. How horrible to go like this for 10 years not knowing you are not only being deceived by your husband but a member of your staff as well. That's gotta hurt.

My prayers go out to the child.

I believe the child is 13 years old, if I'm not mistaken. In any case , "Patty" and Maria had the babies just days apart.The child Patty and Arnold had together was born on October 2, 1997 in Burbank, California—five days after Maria Shriver gave birth to Arnold's son C., and 21 days before Patty separated from husband Rogelio Baena. Ahnold was quite a busy little bee, wasn't he?

On another note, obviously the kids will be affected. One of Maria's sons, the 16 year old, has changed his name on one of the social sites (twitter, I believe) to P. Shriver. Don't know if he will change his last name legally, to Shriver, but obviously he's wanting to distance himself from the Schwarzenegger name. Signs of problems to come, not that I can blame him one bit, I'd want to change my name too. He gets my vote for being pretty gutsy at only 16 to stand his ground on that one. HOpe all the kids can help each other through this.

Just be patient. I'm sure the media is still digging, since there are rumors of others.

Practically polygamy-- at least for him. Disgusting. :mad:

eta: Prayers for the children involved.

TMZ has pics of her baby shower up now, and pics of her in a Hallowe'en costume.

This poor kid. His pic is all over the internet now.

According to TMZ - The child Patty and Arnold had together was born on October 2, 1997 in Burbank, California—five days after Maria Shriver gave birth to Arnold's son Christopher, and 21 days before Patty separated from husband RB. This is straight out of a soap opera...

Her MySpace page is still up.

http://www.myspace.com/422912073

Maria was on Oprah and she let go with a little Arnold barb in a most appropriate way... noting to Winfrey: "You have shown love, support, wisdom, and most of all," she said, with a big, meaningful pause, "the truth."

I'm pretty stunned that the mistress has a myspace page with photos of the child. (He looks just like Arnold... which makes me think that Maria either has never seen the child, or has known about this affair for years)

I've been trying to put myself inside the head of Patty, the housekeeper/mistress. How was she able to be pleasant to Maria? How did she feel when she saw Arnold's family, yet knew he wasn't a real father to her son? Guess money enables anyone to do anything.

IMO Arnold is scum, but Patty kept this dirty little secret (and the job) in exchange for money. IMO she wasn't exactly first-class either.

The Times states friends believe the children were together on occasion. Imagine... just one big happy family...

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/05/18/us/18schwarzenegger.html?pagewanted=1&_r=2&hp

Talk about complicated and messy. Not to defend AH because it would serve him right, but I wonder if this family has been doing some blackmail.

http://www.tmz.com/2011/05/18/arnol...candal-children-maria-shriver-birthday-party/

Arnold Dropped a Fortune On Baby Mama's Family

5/19/2011 1:00 AM PDT by TMZ Staff

Arnold Schwarzenegger singlehandedly financed a super-expensive coming-of-age birthday party for his baby mama's niece in 2000 ... and all of Arnold's kids were there -- including his love child.

TMZ has learned ... Mildred Patty Baena has a sister named Mirian who also worked as a housekeeper for Arnold and Maria Shriver for years.

More at link

And this is just sick! Ack!

http://www.tmz.com/2011/05/18/arnol...-illegitimate-maid-sex-pregnancy-love-advice/

(snip)
And there's more. Patty confided in a friend -- when Maria would leave the house in the morning, she would crawl into the marital bed and do the deed with Arnold. She once even bragged that she was more of a wife to Arnold than Maria because she was always there for him.

Ugh!!! Does this woman have no shame? We know Ahnold doesn't, but why tell anyone about that, if it is true, it only makes har look bad.

Does PattyB's son know Arnold is his father? I haven't seen that posted anywhere. I know AS has been supporting them financially, but that's different. Has he admitted to the boy that he's his father?

I can't even feel sorry for AS if he's being blackmailed. DUH! He was already famous when he started doing the maid or whatever she is. He knows that people will do anything to get a piece of a celebrity..anything for money. He opened himself up to whatever he gets now. I only feel bad for the child.

As far as Maria is concerned, I am going to venture to guess that it's the usual case of the deal she's made to maintain status quo and her marriage. In my mind, no way she didn't know and it's only come to a head because someone has threatened to blow the whole situation wide open. At that point she had to decide if it was mutually beneficial for her to "stand by her man".

Clearly, AS is .... scum. I just have no words for him or his behavior. As for the woman involved, if the things being said about her are true, she's beyond reprehensible. It appears she was selfish and self centered enough to be willing to use an innocent child to get what she wanted. I feel very sorry for that child, especially at his age, to be thrown into this frenzied circus is a horrible burden.

I'm not convinced Maria knew. For all we can say, she 'should' have known, I know other women who were shocked to discover their husbands were cheating when lots of people did know what was going on. I think in a long-term marriage especially, it's just hard for some women to accept. If Maria did know, I am shocked she allowed this woman's employment to continue in her home. I do feel sorry for Maria and all the children involved.

JMHO

I don't think Maria knew. It appears she left when Arnold told her in January, although the separation news didn't come out until later. The big question is why Arnold told her. Did Baena threaten to tell, or was someone else going to blow open the story? IMO Arnold just didn't decide to fess up on his own.

My sympathies and prayers for Arnold, Maria, Patty and the all children.

I do think Arnold told because the story was about to break, and he wanted to be ahead of that. Certainly, if I were in his shoes, I'd want to be ahead of that.

I didn't find the excerpt from the OUI interview (which I remember reading back when it came out - it was news back then) bothersome. Plenty of people (male and female) are sexually promiscuous before they get married - heck, that's the time to experiment and experience sexual freedom and variety if you are interested - but then settle into faithful partners when they get married.

Arnold has always had a rep as a womanizer and I'm sure Maria was aware of this rep. I can't place any "blame" on her for choosing him - the heart wants what the heart wants, and we all believe in the power of love to change the people we care about. Also, she comes from a family of womanizers - she's grown up with these types of scandals, and these types of antics are more "normal" in her world and environment. She has had to find peace with this type of behavior before, though it is bound to feel more personal to her this time. She's a great lady and she will survive.

There's still a lot we don't know - like how long his affair with Patty lasted, etc....There are rumors that there are other women too - I wonder if those will pan out to be anything more substantive.

I hope they can all move towards peace and resolution, but that won't happen overnight. How stressful it must be for everyone involved....whenever stuff like this blows up, I get a wave of gratitude that I am not in the public eye!

Does PattyB's son know Arnold is his father? I haven't seen that posted anywhere. I know AS has been supporting them financially, but that's different. Has he admitted to the boy that he's his father?

I would say if he didn't, he sure does now...

Well, I wake up this morning, get my paper, open it up, and find this...They live here in my town - Bakersfield, CA.

This is PATHETIC! Leave the boy alone!!! How can he even go to school??? I think I am going to contact the local paper and b**ch...

ETA - None of the pics are of the boy...just , neighborhood peeps...

Attachments

• Thisisashame.jpg
    Thisisashame.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 35
  • Circus.png
    Circus.png
    83.1 KB · Views: 29
  • Circus2.jpg
    Circus2.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 27
How could anyone have failed to notice that this little boy looked remarkably like Arnold, from an early age? I am ashamed to admit that I looked at the MYSpace page. But there was another family member (a young man), don't know who he was, but he looked like Arnold, too...

Why hasn't she made her myspace private yet? Just from the comments alone, I'd have to do it.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back