ARRESTED- Luka Rocco Magnotta:1st deg murder charge;INTERPOL alert #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys....had to do the grocery shopping..so I gather the other two packages didnt turn up today......for you guys in canada, if he sent them all together and they are all sent to within canada (which am thinking might be the case) as once it goes internationally dont you have to sign things etc etc etc...chances are they are going to turn up in the next day or so.

Also about 5 hours ago we were having a discussion about the movie being taken of the net......this has just turned up on our news site.

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/technology/8479549/gruesome-murder-reaction-videos-slammed

It needs to go NOW......it has gone viral, teenagers and preteens are going to be daring each other to watch this.

I don't think you offended anyone. Your words were fine. I hope that you get some peaceful sleep soon, Gypsy Road.

I just want to say that I hope I didn't make anyone uncomfortable by saying they were "brave" for watching the video. Bad choice of words on my part, and I apologize. Also, I was not criticizing anyone in any way. I was speaking from my own point of view, not judging anyone in any shape or form. The video - it's just something I can not view. I can not stand to watch human or animal suffering. It pains me greatly and throws me into deep depression. For the most part, I see the good in people and not the bad. Evilness like LM's is hard for me to grasp. I haven't slept well since this case broke. I think of Mr. Lin; I think of his family; And I think of the kittens, and I even think of LM and what made him the way he turned out. And I wonder if he has committed other murders. My post wasn't to point fingers, or to judge or criticize. My post was more of me trying to work out why others can view such things while I can not.

I am sitting here very sad that I have offended people. Please accept my apologies for using the term "brave". I should have used the word "strong" perhaps? Anyway, I'm a not a great communicator at times and often put my foot in my mouth. I don't mean any harm to anyone.

And just to have my two cents worth .................again

Everyone I think we all are thinking the same way here about this movie, if we've seen it or not....

And I have not seen one person yet say it should be kept on the net.

Most of agree that we dont want the net censored, but this crosses the line and out of respect for Mr Lin and his family has to go..

Stop posting pictures or frames from the video. They don't belong here. Same with the picture of the dog. NO comparing pics to pics from the video.

Salem

The Toronto Star reported today he had 70 FB accounts. Putting LM out of commission will sure free up the worlds bandwith LOL!

70!? I mean WOW! I don't even get on my 1 account that often.

Concerning his sock puppet accounts, it reminds me of someone "channeling" different personalities. I mean when you look at the different accounts, some of them resemble a different personality. Like multiple personality disorder or extreme Schizophrenia.

It quite frankly creeps me out!! This guy is like another said earlier, "This is what nightmares are made of".

OK I am stepping down from my soapbox. :)) :maddening: :fence:

Ironically, I joined this board because another young lady (maybe it was Claudicici? i don't know) posted about how upset she was that she watched it and could not feel anything (I truly think that was the intent of the video, to dehumanize) I really felt what she felt and that was why I created an account to answer why she maybe felt that way and why it was okay. It will come out somewhere one day for me. Usually for me it is nightmares. I wont even be thinking about something upsetting I saw on tv and BAM- horrendous nightmares. the kind where you wake up with heart pounding. Those of us who saw it- will probably have to deal with it at some point probably after we have not even been thinking about it for a while.

oh wow,thank you so much,it really helped me a lot to know that others felt the same :tyou:

I do want to address this because I'm the one making the clips. I created the sound clips because there were obviously people who were asking questions about them, wanted to know for themselves, but did not want to watch the video. I don't think there's anything wrong with someone who can tolerate something like this creating a safe way for those who can't to have knowledge. The easiest way to dispel rumor and chaos is to get to the point. Which is why I offered the dog barking, and the sneezes. I am okay with being that filter, especially if it helps another poster in some way, whether it be basic understanding or alleviating a thought or concern that keeps them up at night.

On that note, I'm putting this to bed for the night. It's almost 3 AM and my alarm goes off at 6. Good night, folks! Or good morning, depending on where you are.

Curious about the Katherine Trammel alias. Somewhere through this thread someone states that he was apparently traveling under the alias K. Trammel. We know where he got most of his names from... What about this one? Any ideas? Sorry if it's been discussed. I'm burning out on this. I spent the last half hour watching kitten webcams and googling cupcake recipes to balance it out.

Catherine Tramell is the name of female lead in the 1992 Thriller BASIC INSTINCT, played by Sharon Stone. Here is a link about the character on wikipedia.
Catherine Tramell - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

70!? I mean WOW! I don't even get on my 1 account that often.

Concerning his sock puppet accounts, it reminds me of someone "channeling" different personalities. I mean when you look at the different accounts, some of them resemble a different personality. Like multiple personality disorder or extreme Schizophrenia.

It quite frankly creeps me out!! This guy is like another said earlier, "This is what nightmares are made of".

OK I am stepping down from my soapbox. :)) :maddening: :fence:

Would sure be interesting to know how on earth he keeps track of all the different personas. Seems like it would be a full-time job. I have to think he has some type of automated system (which i've never heard of, but am starting to think it must exist).

I'm joining girlinblue (well, not literally, LOL) ... and heading off early tonite. Morning comes too early these days, and i'm anxious to hear what news we may have out here on the Vancouver situation.

@magpie8 ... I had not read your apologies earlier while I was typing my reply. There's nothing else you need to do "to make amends". We can get fired up at times, but no grudges held here.

G'nite all !!

wel it seems theres a pattern.. im also off to sleep..

atleast with news coming from vancouver i dont have to worry about it being out before im up..

do not bring pictures or audio of the video here.

if you can't link it - you can't post pieces of it either.
Salem

Need something, mind bleach! I tell myself to step away from this case as it really is consuming my head too much, on a night when trying to sleep all I see is images of him, not good.

I have been off work this week (I am usually a night shift worker) and following this so I feel its been a bit all consuming. I am going to try to work on a timeline with the sock puppet accounts so I feel at least somewhat productive after lurking this board all week! But I feel right now might have to be baby sloth video time! Also the 'Your Daily Cry' feature on Jezebel.com can serve as chicken soup for the soul! Today's video was about a young girl who receives the news she will be the first in her family to attend college. It got a bit dusty in my living room when I saw it! :fence:

I disagree. 3 or 4 years ago LM was all over youtube wanting to get family guy banned. This is a youtube user who was "fighting" with him at the time. He created 100's of accounts back then (you can see this from the comments on their video's), and writing in the same style as he has done with his recent sock puppet accounts. For example "Luka is the Prince of Canada."

Thank you Joe for this.

I was reading all posts in "yellow" and noticed he used the words "clear" and "clearly" a lot. Then all of a sudden on his post #263 he starts writing without the usual mistakes.

I then googled the third paragraph of that post #263 and to my surprise it is a "copy and paste" of Luka's blog! No doubt it's him!!

I thought it was Luka because in those posts, he mentions that how could a dog stay in that small apartment with no food or water for 4 months.. Is it publicly known that Luka has lived in that place for 4 months?

Beavis Butthead is known to be a troll, but he could be a troll that has some type of intimate knowledge, as in actually being a fan of Luka's. It does seem odd to me that the bed in the killvid doesn't match the photo of the bed when it was found by LE. I am wondering if Luka bought two beds, committed the gruesome acts on video with Bed #1, then switched out Bed #2 to make a theory that the beds don't match so that must mean he was framed. I am not sure if the blood stains on the killvid are the same as in the news reporting showing the bed with blood stains on it.

There's already some "evidence" that he is trying to come up with a defense by uploading a video on May 15th with the username "alexisvaloranreich" with a video that shows a picture of a person wearing a hoodie with an icepick in his hand, and a picture of the same movie poster in the killvid (the Casablanca poster). Well, the account that is suspected to be Luka's while in Germany commented on that video created by alexisvaloranreich saying this:
This was uploaded MAY 15th! There was no "1 Lunatic 1 Icepick" video yet. It has to be a hoax. Luka is innocent!

I'm a newbie who registered just to share some information that you might be interested in. There has been a lot of discussion of Magnotta's possible YouTube posts while he was on the run. Another place where he may have posted is on DataLounge, which is a wide-ranging gay gossip and discussion forum. There was a thread on DataLounge (see link) about the case, called "Bisexual *advertiser censored* actor suspected of murder, mailing body parts." On Sunday evening (U.S. time), someone basically took over the thread and began posting dozens of creepy messages claiming that Magnotta wasn't the killer, he was framed, he was being stalked, the media was misreporting the case, etc. The posts resemble similar messages attributed to Magnotta elsewhere. The creepy posts begin with Reply 202 (Page 11 of the thread) and end with Reply 278, where the poster links to one of the HollywoodLoveLetters YouTube videos. Many people on DataLounge were creeped out and convinced that it was Magnotta himself who was posting.

DataLounge is anonymous and doesn't use user names, but if you click on the "troll-dar" link on the right side of a post, it will turn that post and all other posts from the same user (based on tracking cookies) yellow, allowing you to track who posted what.

You can check out the posts for yourselves. However, I would caution you against posting to the thread because DataLounge can be very cliquish and rude toward posts from outsiders.

http://www.datalounge.com/cgi-bin/iowa/ajax.html?t=11631297#page:showThread,11631297,1

Great first post. I thought it was him also, but when someone points out (it was griffon) that the Beavis Butthead account (accessed since Luka was arrested) made a similar comment about the 4 million animals euthanized as the person in the DataLounge site also mentioned, it is too much of a coincidence. It's more than likely Beavis Butthead. A troll or a close friend/fan of Luka's work.

I disagree. 3 or 4 years ago LM was all over youtube wanting to get family guy banned. This is a youtube user who was "fighting" with him at the time. He created 100's of accounts back then (you can see this from the comments on their video's), and writing in the same style as he has done with his recent sock puppet accounts. For example "Luka is the Prince of Canada."

Yes, there is no question that this is the "Beavis Butthead"

His youtube: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCc37CtjNQHaX1o10AJ0Uoiw

As griffon points out, the comments are very, very, similar to Beavis Butthead's comments.

Moreover, at Reply 255 (of the DataLounge Thread), the "Anonymous" poster talks about Kris Sims:

Source: http://www.datalounge.com/cgi-bin/iowa/ajax.html?t=11631297#page:showThread,11631297,13

Kris Sims is that Toronto Sun News reporter that "Beavis Butthead" has targeted and defamed with posts and videos on his Youtube channel.

No question, that is Beavis Butthead.

I know that we have to now conclude that BB is not LRM, but I wonder if he is more involved than just being a first class troll?

Early on when I was following Beavis Butthead's youtube.com channel, in his comment feed he had an old comment (from maybe a few weeks ago) on a video of posted by another youtube user, which appeared to show someone with a facial tic problem. The video was posted by the user "Stldetrl" (http://www.youtube.com/user/Stldetrl), and it was almost certainly a video of LRM.

The bizarre thing, was that the video only had like 10 views and Beavis Butthead commented on it, thanking another commentator for posting a comment. It seemed almost as if Beavis Butthead had forgotten to log into the proper sockpuppet with the comment.

Both the video, and the comment, however, are now gone. But many posters to Beavis Butthead's youtube channel saw it. For example, one person posted this comment to Stldetrl's page:

See it here: http://www.youtube.com/user/Stldetrl/feed?filter=1

Basically, I thought Beavis Butthead's bizarre questions about the case on his Youtube channel-- many of which mirrored statements made on obvious LRM sockpuppet accounts-- along with the randomness of Beavis Butthead posting a comment on an obscure video of a LRM (with a facial tic!) suggested he was LRM.

With LRM arrested and BB still posting, he's obviously not LRM-- but he seems much closer to this than your average troll. I mean, why is spamming his questions to youtube, and now the data lounge? Why the weird complimentary posts, "rating" LRM's looks? Why delete the comment on the LRM facial tic video?

I also found BB's comments about the case, very similar to comments about videos uploaded to the HollyWoodLoveLetters Youtube account, which other websleuths have flagged as potential LRM sockpuppets.

Unfortunately, HollywoodLoveLetters' videos are now private; so it cant' be LRM making these changes to accounts via a Berlin prison...

I believe that YouTube deleted the HollywoodLoveLetters' videos at request by the police. It says his account wasn't accessed since the 3rd.

no let me explain this more clear, I don't get confused often...I am confused....HELP.....lol

first view the whats my line video....

Whats My Line : Luka Magnotta - YouTube

at 1:14 it breaks in with a brief part showing LM thumbnails.... then goes on to the show....okay... this youtube was posted in Sept 2011.... I searched for those thumbnails, one took me to a video that was uploaded yesterday....

Ummmm excuse me I am CONFUSED, call me simple minded....but I need someone with computer/internet savy to explain this one to me...PLEASE

He re-uploaded the video for some reason. It shows as updated on the 4th or 5th, but there are comments on that video dating back to 4 years ago.

One thing we can do, I'll mention again, is FLAG THE PICTURES ON GOOGLE AS OFFENSIVE!

I put that in caps so folks will see it :)

At the bottom of the page in Google image search, you can click 'Report Offensive Images' and go to town. We don't want these images coming up on what should be safe or moderate strictness settings. It's not right.

I do appreciate it on here if folks give big warnings before they post something very graphic, even in text.

The pics from the video, while edited, disturbed me terribly, especially when they popped up with no warning at all. I wasn't prepared to see that dog tonight, not straight from that horrible snuff film. It's straight from the crime in progress, so it feels different.

I understand evidenciary value, but knowing what kind of dog it is probably doesn't help solve anything of importance. It's like a risk/benefit thing to me, except it's a respect/benefit spectrum.

I do much better with link-outs for other folks, although follow the rules here about allowed links, of course.

I did laugh before the pics when folks started talking about not knowing if it was a dog or not, because that struck my dark humor bone. The description sounded like a spotted Chupracabra :D

Hello,
long time lurker, finally registered today.

Re: the mattress - I wonder if the pictures that have been shown in the media of the mattress left behind were just the box spring? Could be that they did remove the top mattress only for evidence. This could account for why the blood stain and amount didn't match, it was what <ugh> soaked through...

Have a bad feeling that more nasty mail might end up somewhere on the East coast, hence the time delay (which was probably part of his plan to keep himself "current")
Would be very surprised if anything was mailed outside of the country, customs surely would have picked up on something odd?

Hello.

First of all, you guys are amazing. Seriously.

The screen names "hollywoodloveletters", "darklillyangel" and "anna mansfield" were all part of an investigation that we were running. We have locked down those accounts now that the investigation is closed. Intelligence collected during our investigation has been turned over to the appropriate law enforcement authorities.

Press release here: http://world.einnews.com/pr_news/99...used-murderer-and-animal-abuser-luka-magnotta

Hello,
long time lurker, finally registered today.

Re: the mattress - I wonder if the pictures that have been shown in the media of the mattress left behind were just the box spring? Could be that they did remove the top mattress only for evidence. This could account for why the blood stain and amount didn't match, it was what <ugh> soaked through...

Have a bad feeling that more nasty mail might end up somewhere on the East coast, hence the time delay (which was probably part of his plan to keep himself "current")
Would be very surprised if anything was mailed outside of the country, customs surely would have picked up on something odd?

Thats what I am thinking- I keep checking up on the news because I know that as long as it has not been intercepted..... Its going to show up somewhere outside Montreal. I wonder how easy it would be to get mail like that into the U.S.? The other stuff made it well over to Vancouver without being detected. If he did mail the other stuff and he did get it into the U.S. my guess would be its LA bound. Especially if he was the Hollywood sign guy and considering his obsession with fame and movies. Pure speculation though. I just keep waiting for the news. I am learning to expect the wildest imaginable now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pechi_eupa