ARRESTED- Luka Rocco Magnotta:1st deg murder charge;INTERPOL alert #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
okay, so I went on the alleged "what my line" youtube, was searching off of the different LM sites that pop up for a few seconds in the middle of it and this is what I come up with. Now I am UTTERLY CONFUSED. This was put on yesterday, however the "brain battle/whats my line" is posted long ago....WTF...help me folks, what his this....

goodbye lukamagnotta1 - YouTube

I believe this was recorded old school, with a video camera set up in front of a running TV and the background noises are from the house/apt. where it's being recorded.

Hi everyone. This is my first post, but I've been following this one since the initial reporting. I believe the above is correct, but I think the camera was set up in front of a monitor rather than a TV. I paused the footage at the point where the collage of other LM items flash, and it looks to me like the video was minimized due to inactivity and what appears is the user's desktop. (I've attached the still image.) On the desktop, the video is titled "Luka Magnotta on Brain Battle Segment #2". Brain Battle is the name of the show.

Attachments

• LM Still.jpg
    LM Still.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 42
I believe this was recorded old school, with a video camera set up in front of a running TV and the background noises are from the house/apt. where it's being recorded.

i agree, that is what it sounds/looks like.... curious about what the person in the background says in the middle of the video (when the thumbnails show up)
Can you make it out?

I am beginning to really dislike the National Post and their tabloid like headlines. The story goes on to say: MONTREAL — Police in the Quebec town of Gatineau will examine evidence gathered against Luka Rocco Magnotta for a possible connection to a grisly 2011 murder that has since stumped detectives.

Magnotta was arrested in Germany on Monday in connection with the death and dismemberment of a university student in Montreal.

THIS is how the rampant internet rumors start!
A spokesperson for the Gatineau force said it would contact Montreal police shortly to see whether any link exists between Magnotta and the killing of Valerie Leblanc.

Sgt. Jean-Paul Lemay stressed it was routine procedure for police to look for connections given the distinct nature of both crimes.

Thanks for posting this. I'd been giving it a lot of thought, about these cold cases closer to home.
It's very possible that he had some "practice" runs, either assault or torture...or even murder, leading up to Lin Jun's murder.

There is a progression--serial killers usually begin with animal torture/killing, then progress to humans.
I have a strong feeling (as do many) that this wasn't LM's first murder.
It would be unusual to go from killing kittens, straight to murder, mutilation, necrophilia and cannibalism.
Also, cannibalism is supposedly extremely rare.

I read yesterday in a news article, about LM and a sexual assault in 2004. He allegedly defrauded a woman out of $17,000, sexually assaulted her, and impersonated her to get a credit card, cell phone, and went on a shopping spree.

http://www.stcatharinesstandard.ca/2012/05/31/magnotta-no-stranger-to-police

The police will sure have their hands full, in checking out all sorts of cases from the last decade or more.

okay, so I went on the alleged "what my line" youtube, was searching off of the different LM sites that pop up for a few seconds in the middle of it and this is what I come up with. Now I am UTTERLY CONFUSED. This was put on yesterday, however the "brain battle/whats my line" is posted long ago....WTF...help me folks, what his this....

goodbye lukamagnotta1 - YouTube
I guess these guys got his "stuff" taken down?

I guess these guys got his "stuff" taken down?

no let me explain this more clear, I don't get confused often...I am confused....HELP.....lol

first view the whats my line video....

Whats My Line : Luka Magnotta - YouTube

at 1:14 it breaks in with a brief part showing LM thumbnails.... then goes on to the show....okay... this youtube was posted in Sept 2011.... I searched for those thumbnails, one took me to a video that was uploaded yesterday....

Ummmm excuse me I am CONFUSED, call me simple minded....but I need someone with computer/internet savy to explain this one to me...PLEASE

no let me explain this more clear, I don't get confused often...I am confused....HELP.....lol

at 1:14 it breaks in with a brief part showing LM thumbnails.... then goes on to the show....okay... this youtube was posted in Sept 2011.... I searched for those thumbnails, one took me to a video that was uploaded yesterday....

Ummmm excuse me I am CONFUSED, call me simple minded....but I need someone with computer/internet savy to explain this one to me...PLEASE

I think these guys had been after LM with regards to the cat videos and they are celebrating getting Those videos and lukamagnotta1 taken off YT. I don't think this is recent? IDK??

The blogger who was sat next to him on the aeroplane said his impression was that Luka was scared of flying, and maybe it is just as simple as that. We're all connecting his every move and word to his crimes, but let's not forget that murderers can have something as banal as a fear of aeroplanes just like anybody else.

Is there a link to the blog?

I wonder ... after pictures of the suspect emerged on about May 29 or 30, did the blogger report to police that the suspect was on the plane?

I am starting to wonder if this guy is an alien from another planet or something. What the heck is going on? lol! :waitasec: :eek: :confused: :panic: :emoticonabuse:

Because the goodbye Luka magnotta video you are referring to was originally on 3 years ago when Luka wanted to get Family Guy banned. Now he's hit the media and in the spotlight, the user has reuploaded that video

It looks like someone is filming what THEY found online.

Greenspon said defence lawyers are likely to have Magnotta examined by a forensic psychiatrist. The Crown will be entitled to do the same thing.

“They’ll look at his behaviour — look at all of his behaviour,” he said. “They’ll try to go back to the time when the alleged murder took place and see if, based on the behaviour leading up to that and since, a psychiatrist could conclude he was suffering from a mental disorder.”

Psychiatrists could be faced with some difficult contradictions in the Magnotta case. The nature of the alleged crime is so horrific that it offers some evidence of mental illness, but Magnotta’s deliberate escape from Montreal also suggests he appreciated the consequences of those actions.

In 2009, computer software engineer Vince Li was found not criminally responsible for beheading a man on a Greyhound bus near Portage la Prairie, Man. A psychiatrist testified that Li suffered from undiagnosed schizophrenia at the time and believed that God was telling him to execute Tim McLean to save the Earth from aliens

Read more: http://www.ottawacitizen.com/news/M...eenspon+says/6728966/story.html#ixzz1wxT1mdLf

Because the goodbye Luka magnotta video you are referring to was originally on 3 years ago when Luka wanted to get Family Guy banned. Now he's hit the media and in the spotlight, the user has reuploaded that video

Now that would make sense...ugh was frustrated there for a second...lol. Thank you:floorlaugh:

Is there a link to the blog?

I wonder ... after pictures of the suspect emerged on about May 29 or 30, did the blogger report to police that the suspect was on the plane?

According to the translation that was posted here, yes, s/he did, and id'd him from the airport security photos

This is a new video by that user who has reuploaded the video's. It's quite interesting actually because he is reading emails from sock puppets Luka Magnotta sent them 3 or 4 years ago. Listen to the emails carefully:

Old emails from killer Luka Magnotta - YouTube

Now all the new sock puppets LM has created whilst on the run, the Luka fans, we love luka etc (namely HollywoodLoveLetters) and they really do seem like LM.

For example from the vid Hollywoodloveletters uploaded, match that with the emails the user above had been sent 3 or 4 years ago:

You haters don't understand. Luka reflects your hate if you hate. Luka is a mirror. You see in him what you are yourself. I see him as brave, beautiful and bold. I am in love with him. We both worked as male esorts and in adult films. We both got abused by our moms. He has strength that I do not but I want to be strong and sexy like Luka. I love him. He is so free and has the strength to live in the darkness and the light. He's a millionaire and travles the world. He's probably sitting in a cafe sipping his drink with beautiful men and laughing at you right now. You're not even worth his time. You don't have any evidence anyway. <snip>

Hope this makes sense

I am not sure if this is remotely relevant, given that the suspect has been apprehended, but I think I may have been in contact with Magnotta on this board a couple of days ago. I am a freelance writer (not affiliated with any media outlet), and was tracking the story for possible publication. A combination of clues, handles, writing patterns, and most importantly--your help and hard work--led me here. If a moderator would like to send me a private message, I'd be more than happy to pass along the information. It may turn out to be nothing, but then again, who knows? Any and all details might prove important in helping the Crown formulate its case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nikkitafrombama