Art Harris: Misty is claiming that Haleigh is alive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whisp, sorry, I didn't see your post about Amber b4 I posted.

Also, a comment on her resentment, It could be she resented the other mothers, but my bet is she deeply resents her own mother, and probably has (subconsciouly if not consciously) wishes someone had taken her away from her own mother. Another personality trait of teenagers is being egocentric, and seeing most things only from their own point of view. I bet whatever her problems are, a lot of them come from her childhood relationship to her mother. JMO
In a lot of Misty's descriptions of Haleigh, she seems to be describing a doll instead of a person...perfect, little princess & on & on about her clothes. It seems that Misty liked dressing Haleigh up & fixing her hair, but I have to wonder how the reality of a roundbunctious, sick needy real little girl sat with her. In the 911, when Misty was asked to describe Haleigh & she was talking about her hair, her voice changed & got a childish, sing-songy quality to it...looong curls, etc... that really jumped out at me because it was so unexpected & different from the frantic panic I heard elsewhere. I got that same sing-songy impression from reading the disjointed side by side part of her poem. Was Haleigh beside her? someone else? beside something now? Whatever she was referring to must have joggled a memory, because she was very careful to not name specifics. MOO.

In a lot of Misty's descriptions of Haleigh, she seems to be describing a doll instead of a person...perfect, little princess & on & on about her clothes. It seems that Misty liked dressing Haleigh up & fixing her hair, but I have to wonder how the reality of a roundbunctious, sick needy real little girl sat with her. In the 911, when Misty was asked to describe Haleigh & she was talking about her hair, her voice changed & got a childish, sing-songy quality to it...looong curls, etc... that really jumped out at me because it was so unexpected & different from the frantic panic I heard elsewhere. I got that same sing-songy impression from reading the disjointed side by side part of her poem. Was Haleigh beside her? someone else? beside something now? Whatever she was referring to must have joggled a memory, because she was very careful to not name specifics. MOO.

Let's not forget the comment Misty made on one of the drug videos about Haleigh, to the UC. The one about, "my 17th birthday...was Haleigh!" She was speaking with a tone of resentment in her voice, IMO.

I know this may be a little O/T to what you are talking about; just brought it up in response to your statement I have bolded.

You're right Dodie. Her voice did become softer seems to me when she was describing Haleigh, more real. What I had heard to that point was fear and confusion. I think she was very afraid, possibly of Ron, but afraid also of not saying the right thing to LE. She seemed so confused about what she thought Ron wanted her to say, IMO. I think Misty related very personally to Haleigh. What I mean by that, I think she saw a lot of herself in Haleigh. I can't help but wonder what kind of relationship she had with Hank and Lisa. I sure would love to ask her some questions about her childhood.
Well, I am nodding here at my 'puter. So better go to bed. Have a good night. :seeya:

The cover letter seems to be straight up Misty, but a few things stand out. Her handwriting is all over the place-small, big, up, down, little use of the lines...& what's really noticeable is when she starts talking about her mom, her writing gets drastically worse. It looks like she might be very angry with her. Also, whereas she calls her mother 'mom', she refers to her father as 'my daddy'. It looks like she might be feeling a little detached from him. As usual, Misty seems preoccupied with children and asks for pictures of Tommy's kids and even reinforces that with 'I don't have none. Can you do it soon'. She doesn't ask for pictures of any of the adults. She signs the letter by calling herself Baby girl Misty. Most of all, her handwriting worries me. I write terribly but have never seen anything close to this. Just from her writing alone, I'd say Misty needs some serious counseling. MOO.

The cover letter seems to be straight up Misty, but a few things stand out. Her handwriting is all over the place-small, big, up, down, little use of the lines...& what's really noticeable is when she starts talking about her mom, her writing gets drastically worse. It looks like she might be very angry with her. Also, whereas she calls her mother 'mom', she refers to her father as 'my daddy'. It looks like she might be feeling a little detached from him. As usual, Misty seems preoccupied with children and asks for pictures of Tommy's kids and even reinforces that with 'I don't have none. Can you do it soon'. She doesn't ask for pictures of any of the adults. She signs the letter by calling herself Baby girl Misty. Most of all, her handwriting worries me. I write terribly but have never seen anything close to this. Just from her writing alone, I'd say Misty needs some serious counseling. MOO.

I thought the writing was done by a prison pal?

That's what it looks like....
Misty had a cellmate write the letters.
(Which eeriely looks ike Casey Anthony's penmanship style)
How sad is Misty's writing/spelling!?
She has a 6th? grade education?

Wondering whatever happened to Daniel Snodgrass' trial?

Really she did not write that!

Anything for MONEY!

Misty was mentally the same age as Haleigh!
I think this is why she maybe got along with her.
She was more a sister then a caregiver...
She should have never been left with those kids!
She cant even take care of herself and with a drug habit to boot nothing good was going to happen.

Way to many ppl looked the other way and did nothing and im talking GRANDPARENTS.
These little kids didnt stand a chance. JMO

I may be wrong but thew penmanship looks like a lefty i write and print like that my letters go either to the left or straight up rightys lean to the right.

I wonder if misty is lefthanded?

When I read Dodies interesting post about misty's thought process and writing,, cindy anthony comes to mind. cindy also wrote a letter when Caylee was gone. Cindy called her an angel. MO is that cindy knew that caylee had died and that letter screamed it, at least to me. Yet cindy tried to write it as a "I miss you caylee, come home soon"....didn't work for me. It was a goodbye grieving letter.

Misty attempted to do the same thing...it isn't working for me at all. She knows Haleigh has died and she won't talk.

When I read Dodies interesting post about misty's thought process and writing,, cindy anthony comes to mind. cindy also wrote a letter when Caylee was gone. Cindy called her an angel. MO is that cindy knew that caylee had died and that letter screamed it, at least to me. Yet cindy tried to write it as a "I miss you caylee, come home soon"....didn't work for me. It was a goodbye grieving letter.

Misty attempted to do the same thing...it isn't working for me at all. She knows Haleigh has died and she won't talk.

I remember that letter Cindy wrote.

I have to agree with you 100% She knew Haleigh was dead.
None of them will ever talk!

Anything for MONEY!

She cant even take care of herself and with a drug habit to boot nothing good was going to happen.

Way to many ppl looked the other way and did nothing and im talking GRANDPARENTS.

Excuse me, Eileen, you made a statement that Misty was mentally the same age as Haleigh. I was just wondering where you got this information. Is it a fact? Do you have a link?

Excuse me, Eileen, you made a statement that Misty was mentally the same age as Haleigh. I was just wondering where you got this information. Is it a fact? Do you have a link?

Does anyone know if this is true about Misty having the same mental age as Haleigh? It was stated as such, and I would appreciate it if someone[U[ would share the information with me.

(BBM)

Anything for MONEY!

Does anyone know if this is true about Misty having the same mental age as Haleigh? It was stated as such, and I would appreciate it if someone[U[ would share the information with me.

Hi 4Jacy, I just wanted to point out, in case you missed it, that the post you're referring to included "JMO" at the end of it. Maybe I'm mistaken but I took that as meaning the entire post was based on opinion rather than fact. Of course this too is JMO :innocent:

Re: Misty having the same mental age as Haleigh..

I believe that she was saying "Misty was the same mental age as Haleigh" as a point of view about what Misty's mental state was..just as I stated in a post couple days ago that "Misty wasn't fit to babysit an ant on a sidewalk much less a living..breathing..full of life..helpless little girl"..
Atleast that is my "take" on what Eileen stated in her post..

I know the opinions/views vary on what Misty's mental state was/is..Some see her very childlike..immature..an irresponsible..where some see her as a hardened and cold rather calculating person which would definitely require some real "smarts"..
Personally I think most likely she is a mixture of all of the above..but jmo tho!

Re: Misty having the same mental age as Haleigh..

I believe that she was saying "Misty was the same mental age as Haleigh" as a point of view about what Misty's mental state was..just as I stated in a post couple days ago that "Misty wasn't fit to babysit an ant on a sidewalk much less a living..breathing..full of life..helpless little girl"..
Atleast that is my "take" on what Eileen stated in her post..

I know the opinions/views vary on what Misty's mental state was/is..Some see her very childlike..immature..an irresponsible..where some see her as a hardened and cold rather calculating person which would definitely require some real "smarts"..
Personally I think most likely she is a mixture of all of the above..but jmo tho!

She had no parental guidance. She drank and did drugs growing up. But she is not mentally disabled, shes a ride or die cool chick who likes bad boys and a good fight. She was the best "girl" friend Ronald Cummings has ever had. Where Crystal was smart and got away from him, Misty is opting to rot in prison for him. If she has any kind of sickness its Ronald related.

She had no parental guidance. She drank and did drugs growing up. But she is not mentally disabled, shes a ride or die cool chick who likes bad boys and a good fight. She was the best "girl" friend Ronald Cummings has ever had. Where Crystal was smart and got away from him, Misty is opting to rot in prison for him. If she has any kind of sickness its Ronald related.

What i was saying in my post was.... everyone said how well she got along with the children,,,,and i believe because mentally when she was with those children she was more their age ..I think Misty missed out on childhood totallyand was reliving it thru them.

sure she did drugs she grew up with them its her way of life and she is very street smart she has to be...

I do not think she is mentally disabled but she is NOT your everyday teen either.

did she hurt Haleigh i dont think so is she covering for someone id say yessss .

everything is JMVOO....

(BBM)

Hi 4Jacy, I just wanted to point out, in case you missed it, that the post you're referring to included "JMO" at the end of it. Maybe I'm mistaken but I took that as meaning the entire post was based on opinion rather than fact. Of course this too is JMO :innocent:

Thank you. I stand corrected.

Sorry 4Jacy if ya notice at the bottom i put JMO...

Good morning all, havent been here in a bit been over at the Holly bobo thread
had t peek in and see if anything new has happend in our Haleigh case.

Maybe one of these days we will come in here and someone will say They found her!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Protocol136