Aruba - Natalee Holloway, 18, Oranjestad, 30 May 2005 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
If that happened, then I guess money talks. With all the MPs in the world, it's very frightening to think it would be that simple to get rid of a body.

My thoughts too

Dave said the remains found are human remains. If not Natalee, then who? John Ludwick had the knowledge somebody was buried behind his aunt's house. Looking forward to the rest of the documentary.

I so hope they will ever find Natalee's remains and put her to rest...what heartbreaking her story (and all the media circus, around it) is...

Dave said the remains found are human remains. If not Natalee, then who? John Ludwick had the knowledge somebody was buried behind his aunt's house. Looking forward to the rest of the documentary.

If not Natalee, that might be the next mystery. Not to mention, it could become yet another criminal investigation? Another victim of JVS? But if the evidence has been tampered with by removing it? ..... OMG

Where did you hear it was behind his Aunt's house? I have not seen that. Some sources have said the remains were found in a back yard, but the Oxygen episode said they were found in the National Forest. Now you are saying John's Aunt's backyard. I am wondering if John's Aunt's house is close to (in her back yard) the National Forest.......?

Hi, RaynaLoves, glad you made it to Natalee's thread. :welcome:

I just watched the show and I feel so bad for her dad. I hope this guy Gabriel isn't messing with him but I don't think he is. But I also don't think she just suddenly choked on her vomit and died. And I do not believe the cremation story. I pray to God they can find her and lay her to rest. And thank you Neesaki for your warm welcome.

Only JVDS was with her when this all went down, so we will never know for sure. But we may find some clues when we look at the murder we have more detail on - that of Stephany Flores. In his confession about killing Flores, JVDS attempts to paint Flores as the initial aggressor, which is of course almost definitely false. So describing his handiwork while minimizing his own culpability would not be unfamiliar territory for him. With Flores he assaulted her, then strangled and finally smothered her. Natalee's symptoms as described here are horrifying, but it is worth pointing out that while they may be consistent with overdose/seizure response as is claimed they could also be consistent with a TBI inflicted by violence or with strangulation. So to me, it almost "fits" that JVDS could have used the same methods of violence he would later use with Flores, and minimize that in retelling (she overdosed).

Or it could all be a hoax. :( But I truly hope for the sake of the family they find the answers they need.

Where did you hear it was behind his Aunt's house? I have not seen that. Some sources have said the remains were found in a back yard, but the Oxygen episode said they were found in the National Forest. Now you are saying John's Aunt's backyard. I am wondering if John's Aunt's house is close to (in her back yard) the National Forest.......?

I read about the remains being found behind Ludwick's aunt's home on a FB page.

This article doesn't specify the aunt's house, but it does mention the remains being found behind a house. According to the informant, Joran and Paulus initially buried Natalee in a park. Ludwick and Joran later moved the remains to behind the house. The informant said there are many twists and turns to the story. Have to watch the documentary and watch it all unfold to get to the truth.

Snip

The informant, known as “Gabriel,” reportedly led Mr. Holloway and the private investigator to a set of remains found behind a house. Ward said on Today that the remains had been sent out for testing, and were recently confirmed to be human remains.

http://www.crimeonline.com/2017/08/...search-for-natalee-holloway-missing-12-years/

If that happened, then I guess money talks. With all the MPs in the world, it's very frightening to think it would be that simple to get rid of a body.

There is a lot of evil in this world that is hard for decent people to comprehend.

Snip

The informant, known as “Gabriel,” reportedly led Mr. Holloway and the private investigator to a set of remains found behind a house. Ward said on Today that the remains had been sent out for testing, and were recently confirmed to be human remains.

http://www.crimeonline.com/2017/08/...search-for-natalee-holloway-missing-12-years/

Curious to know "when" this bone (I believe it is) was actually found. If a year ago or even 6 months ago - shouldn't the DNA tests be back?? :dunno: Anyone know "what" date this was found? TIA!

Interesting artjcle, maybe posted already......

http://crimefeed.com/2017/08/false-leads-in-natalee-holloway-case/

What about Robyn Gardner, missing since 2011.... conflicting news...this is a quite recent article on her...

http://crimefeed.com/2017/06/30805/

I have been following Robyn's case too! Thanks for the articles, will read them now! :eek:nline:

Hope we get an answer soon whether it IS or is NOT Natalee..... :waiting:

re post #32 by Bit of hope first article mentioned:

Later an American couple from Philadelphia photographed something that appeared to be a human skull while snorkeling. Aruban police contacted the island’s tour companies and used a dive team to search the island’s snorkeling locations, and police began an underwater search.
After scouring all areas typically used by snorkelers and finding nothing that resembled the image depicted in the photograph, police said that the lead was another dead end — and that the “skull” was probably coral.

Never heard of this one!

Now - does this look like "coral" to you???!!!

attachment.php

Thanks for those article Bit of Hope! :wave:

Attachments

• Skull.jpg
    Skull.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 475
Paulus will never be charged with anything because he's already dead. He supposedly died of natural causes, but I wonder whether he was actually a loose end that Joran wanted to tie up.

Here's the actual "skull" photograph. I agree it's likely coral or stone.

alg-bones-aruba.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members