ARUBA - Robyn Gardner, 35, Maryland woman missing in Aruba, 2 Aug 2011 - # 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a similar dress here:

gary-giordano-320.jpg

I think she wore similar dresses on these 3 days, not the same one. That would be odd indeed. Maybe she likes this type of dress because she was a bit self-conscious about her weight gain.

I think you're right, seems to be slight differences such as the straps, amazing how she found several dresses that were so similar.
I haven't heard anything about weight gain, HS, where did you hear this, just curious.

I think you're right, seems to be slight differences such as the straps, amazing how she found several dresses that were so similar.
I haven't heard anything about weight gain, HS, where did you hear this, just curious.

Didn't hear it anywhere, but saw it here:

rgfinalphotos.jpg

Didn't hear it anywhere, but saw it here:

rgfinalphotos.jpg

This picture looks distorted, look at her face. If you look at some of the other photos, like the one supposedly taken by the worker, she doesn't look like that one at all.

Maybe there is nothing odd going on and she just happens to like that type dress.

Travel much? When I find something I really like I buy at least two - and those type of dresses will be light in the luggage...you can wear them over a bathing suit like a cover up or throw on some heels, jewelry and go to dinner. Seems like a really practical garment for the destination - light and breezy. I don't see anything odd about it at all. But then again I wear the same clothes the next day if they are still wearable and apparently that makes me odd - I mean there are showers, deodorants, body lotions, perfumes etc. As long as I don't work out, hang out in smokey bars or bathe the dog, they seem OK for knocking around in. I especially do this on vacation.

This shot isn't zoomed in like the other one. GG looks pretty normal sized here, as a comparison:

timestamps.jpg

I'd say she has put on a few pounds since this shot:

4be42b5d2b1fc.jpg

Here is a site that talks about how they are used to hide weight gain:

Somewhere along the line, Kirstie Alley got the notion that this modern-day version of the muumuu covers up her weight gain.

This summer long dresses are making a comeback. A few years ago when it seemed everyone was wearing a print maxi dress, more than a few middle-aged women dipped their toes into the boho pond. I'm sure there were exceptions, but all that excess fabric on most of our bodies just made us look that much bigger.

http://style.lifegoesstrong.com/kirstie-alley-lost-60-lbs-and-still-dresses-badly

MOO.

This shot isn't zoomed in like the other one. GG looks pretty normal sized here, as a comparison:

timestamps.jpg

I'd say she has put on a few pounds since this shot:

4be42b5d2b1fc.jpg

Here is a site that talks about how they are used to hide weight gain:

http://style.lifegoesstrong.com/kirstie-alley-lost-60-lbs-and-still-dresses-badly

MOO.

While I agree that all that fabric just makes you look bigger...IMO the perception could just be the way the fabric hangs on her...looking at her arms she does not look bigger...but the cleavage area does...I just don't know that I can tell from that image. The professional pic is good...an excellent photographer can make you look thinner than you are...I know...mine does it! :floorlaugh: that is why she is so expensive.

Did you watch the video I linked? Why are you defending Baez? :waitasec:

Oh stop it
I am defending nobody
But I am not distorting the facts

The fact is, he did not say that Robyn was beneficiary in the video i watched and listened to

Oh stop it
I am defending nobody
But I am not distorting the facts

The fact is, he did not say that Robyn was beneficiary in the video i watched and listened to

Which video did you watch? Did you read the article?

"Yes, the two of them had policies on each other," Jose Baez, the newly hired defense attorney for Giordano said today on "Good Morning America."

Which video did you watch? Did you read the article?

The one i linked this morning

My reply to you up thread was that is not what i listened to this morning
He did not say she was beneficiary this morning in the video i linked

If he said it later, he has changed his story

The one i linked this morning

My reply to you up thread was that is not what i listened to this morning
He did not say she was beneficiary this morning in the video i linked

If he said it later, he has changed his story

How about you watch the videos in my post and get back to me. TIA.

How about you watch the video in my post and get back to me. TIA.

You know, I am not arguing with you about what you saw or heard
I am telling you what i saw and heard

Maybe you should watch mine as well

I am confused???? Have we not already seen the supporting documentation proving that GG had this coverage on her? TIA for answering my question.

BTW - IMO I could never in good faith support or defend anything that came out of JB's mouth.

I am confused???? Have we not already seen the supporting documentation proving that GG had this coverage on her? TIA for answering my question.

BTW - IMO I could never in good faith support or defend anything that came out of JB's mouth.

Yes, its been established
We are discussing whether Robyn was beneficiary on his policy

I have no intentions of defending him at all
all I am saying is the video I istened to did not say RG was beneficiary

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics