Atlanta 2000 Interviews

Originally posted by candy
LOL Gossips. The other forum head is doing just that, from her legally obtained transcripts.

How do you know they are legally obtained?

I sure hope she appreciates all you are doing on her behalf. The last time your name was mentioned over there, she called you a "misguided BORG"

Let's be careful with the name calling. I deleted a bunch of posts already. And how about someone alerting me when this sort of thing shows up? We need some neighborhood watch around here.

Barbara, this isn't directed at you. I know you are just repeating what the unnamed forum host said.

LOLOL. Because I know who is legally entitled to them and who is not, such as Spade.

Originally posted by candy
LOL Gossips. The other forum head is doing just that, from her legally obtained transcripts.

You have not yet answered the real question, though. If the legal owner of a deposition transcript then gives that transcript away, is the person who receives it in legal possession of the transcript or not? "The other forum head" is in the process of giving portions of the transcript to the public; are public readers now complying with the law by having copies on their own computers, or are they in violation? If the former, then Spade, so long as he has received the transcript from someone who has it legally, or has received it from someone who themselves has it legally, is in the same position as "the other forum head"'s reading public. He would no more be violating the law than I would be if I quoted "the other forum head"'s own legally-obtained transcript.

LOL Why_Nutt. Why don't you ask the District Attorney's office about that, who are the owners of this property?

Thanks Maxi.

Gee Whiz Candy, lighten up a little. What's the difference anyway? Maybe now that they have been made public by Spade, the other forum leader can't sell them now can she?

She wouldn't post them before, and I have to wonder why, since she wants the truth out so badly, she is posting it now only AFTER Spade has already done so. Why hasn't she posted them before? She wants the truth remember? Let the chips fall where they may and all that....

I just bet she had a price tag on those tapes and transcripts. I am glad that Spade not only brought these to us, but that he didn't help hir sell them to the NE or wherever.

"The idea that I came by/post the transcripts of the Atlanta interviews "illegally" is ridiculous. ex- and darnay are worried that if this information goes public it will cut the profits from their scam to sell the same info to the tabs. That is the reason Fleet White hired a lawyer to have his deposition in the Wolfe case sealed and why ex- has turned on the White's."

The ex that he refers to is Candy. :evil:

Nuff Said-
RR

I want to put this individual on notice:

http://www.forumsforjustice.org/forums/showthread.php?threadid=3774&perpage=12&pagenumber=4

His comments: "The idea that I came by/post the transcripts of the Atlanta interviews "illegally" is ridiculous. ex- and darnay are worried that if this information goes public it will cut the profits from their scam to sell the same info to the tabs. That is the reason Fleet White hired a lawyer to have his deposition in the Wolfe case sealed and why ex- has turned on the White's."

It's totally and utterly false and malicious to libel me saying I had any kind of scam to sell anything to the tabloids, with or without Darnay. It never happened, no plan of any such thing and is a product of this individual's very sick mind.

Lin Wood already outed this person's lie about him and showed what kind of a person you are talking about here.

The National Enquirer article on Fleet White's sealed deposition is a lot more credible in my opinion than anything Spade has to say covering for Fleet.

Any kind of inference that I'm any kind of "ex" of Darnay's is more of the same false and malicious smear and libel from this individual.

Hopefully, posters will be asking the District Attorney's office about Spade's transcript of unreleased evidence and the legality of him posting case file evidence without the permission of the District Attorney or the Ramseys.

Why is Candy upset that this information is being released? Is it misleading? I am fascinated by these revelations but certainly don't want to waste my time if it is just a batch of lies.

There is the right way and the wrong way to release information Witness. The right way is having the legal authority and permission to do so. The wrong way is: Such as the Ramseys just deciding on their own to open Fleet White's deposition for example. That won't happen.

This is really sad. The transcripts come out and there are those who are really overly upset about this.

I personally can only rationalize this one way: If the transcripts are accurate, and they sure seem to be based on the responses, then SOMEBODY is missing out on a profit!

In that case, GOOD! Shame on anyone who was going to put a price tag on this, whether for fame or for $$$$$$$

Congrats to you Spade!

Gee Barbara, why don't you check out your facts? I don't know those tab hacks that Spade sells stories to. It's totally false and malicious. That's who he is friends with, tab hacks who have been sued successfully by the Ramseys. I would like to know to the nearest $50,000 how much in legal fees he has cost the people who have peddled his garbage and how much they paid out to the Ramseys because of him.

I don't have to check any facts to know that these transcripts are now public knowledge.

We didn't have to pay to read them like the other NE interviews.

We, the public, who keep this case alive, like it or not, are reading them for free and to me that means we are not covering the costs of yet another lining for some bloodsucker's pockets.

As far as the rest of it, I personally don't care how Spade got them. As far as I'm concerned, anything that ******* has, the world has a right to have. I can't imagine why you or anyone else would really care about such a thing.

Right on, Barbara, like anyone else in this case has ever done things the proper, er, "legal" way...Like closing the barn door after the racehorses have gotten out....

Sheesh! Is the point if you are not Darnay or *******...you have no right to public info and the release of it?

The last people on the forums I'd trust are Darnay and *******....especially when it comes to the truth.

I think Spade knows what he's doing.

I certainly have no qualm about the transcripts being legally released. I believe both Darnay and Lin Wood wanted as much public as possible. Spade has no legal authority and is not doing the public any service. He's a Burke did it fanatic, a zealot. That's what he put out from the transcripts.

But as I said, these slime can't stand the truth and their many lies exposed to the light of day. The Ramseys have made quite a lot of money from Spade and his friends and will continue to for as long as they want, not just Ramsey, but Condit, and all the other cases they have peddled libel in.

Originally posted by Barbara
As far as the rest of it, I personally don't care how Spade got them. As far as I'm concerned, anything that ******* has, the world has a right to have. I can't imagine why you or anyone else would really care about such a thing.

The Ramsey case, as a microcosm of so much that happens in the wider world, has found its own Pentagon Papers, and the public is always better off when that happens.

What I have found most interesting, even in such small snippets, is the clear information from Burke's testimony about the subject of compasses that he was primarily familiar with them through airplane control panels, that his interest in them was in watching them point in different directions, and that Patsy concedes Burke may have owned one in the form of a watch. I recall Jayelles and I have gone over this ground before, but to rehash; there is absolutely no sense in putting a compass, let alone two or more, on a pair of shoelaces or shoes. A person should not have to crouch down to the ground or remove their shoes to bring a compass up to eye level. And not one person has yet brought to light even a hint of a shoe brand sold with compasses on them, let alone any accessory which permits attaching a compass to shoes. On the other hand, there are many, many brands of compass to be found in the form of a watch to put around the wrist. A wrist compass makes perfect sense. A shoe compass does not. So any reference to Burke's meaning of "high-tech" referring to compasses on his shoes is null and void. In another transcript snippet, John references lights on Burke's shoes, but this could not refer to "high-tech" either, as shoes with lights in them are not sophisticated, any more than any flashlight with a switch on it is "high-tech."

LOLOL. This isn't the Pentagon Papers. I'm sure it took the Ramseys 5 seconds to figure out how he got the Atlanta interviews. It's very easy to figure out knowing what they know about him. The Ramseys were releasing DA interviews, depos, you name it, on their own, without Spade's "help"

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back