Atlanta 2000 Interviews

I thank spade for doing this.

Candy, why are you in such a tither over this?

If you, *******, and lin wood can't solve this case, maybe the people on the net can.

Patsy didn't know Burke had a pair of shoes with a compass?

bwahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Why_Nut thank you for explaining the "high tech" issue. Interesting. I had never thought of it like that before.

I want to make sure I understand what you are saying.

The Ramseys are claiming that if Burke said he owned a pair of "high tech" shoes he was referring to the fact that they were "high tech" because they had a compass on them. Or even lights. Not the brand name "Hi Tech" but the meaning "high tech."
Correct? Or am I being a total dope...be gentle now :)

Didn't the Double B Forum Leader say all that about the shoes being High "Tech" rather than High "Tec"? Am I remembering that correctly from long ago? If so, that could be just spin. In fact, I think that when BlueCrab was in his heyday and giving out info along the lines of the Atlanta interviews, is when YFL chimed in with all the high tech talk. Just muddying the waters is all it seemed to do.

Gee Sparky, why don't you ask the DA's office what they think about Spade and THE DA's evidence?

I notice posters haven't bothered to find out that the DA's office only released these materials under the strictest possible conditions to prevent the likes of Spade doing what he did. The result will be that the DA will not want to release what they did to anyone but the Ramseys. We won't be able to get the 911 call, or other documents, because of a Burke infomercial from a Burke fanatic.

Wrong. We'll still get everything. Only now we'll have to wait until somebody pays the right price to someone else and then wait until it's published in the NE, or on 20/20, 48 hours, etc.

Let's not kid ourselves. This is not about justice, this is about the almighty dollar. ALL the lawyers have their own personal agenda and it shows more and more each and every day. Not one of them truly gives a s--t about this little murdered girl. Greed, greed and more greed. Lin can buy another Jaguar, Darnay can buy whatever it is he buys, (perhaps an engagement ring for Joel), and the Ramseys can continue to pay for their freedom.

What a bunch!

What difference does it make what Spade's personal theory is? These are the transcripts, regardless of his personal theory.

It isn't about the buck or the Burke to the DA's office. It's about evidence in an open case. You'll get whatever the Ramseys want to give you. Spade's "sources", ahm, have all paid the Ramseys, he can't get anything else, they're out of the picture forever.

I recall Jayelles and I have gone over this ground before, but to rehash; there is absolutely no sense in putting a compass, let alone two or more, on a pair of shoelaces or shoes. A person should not have to crouch down to the ground or remove their shoes to bring a compass up to eye level.

I did actually find a website which spoke of a pair of climbing boots with compasses built into them. I thought it was for real, but further investigation showed that it was a gameshow website where contestents had to make up an imaginary product. The compass shoes did not exist after all.

This is the dumbest thread I've ever read.

Maybe all the posters here need to be reminded that 90% of all the case information we know was LEAKED when it wasn't supposed to be.

And that includes Thomas' entire book...sheeesh.

Without all the "LEAKS" this might just resemble a normal murder investigation!...DUH

I believe Spade's release more than I would if it were released through "legal" means (i.e. Wood, etc.)

Originally posted by Nehemiah
Has YFL come back into the building? What was that all about?

Jayelles, I remember the transcript info being posted at the Double B a long time ago, also.

Me too...
Yupper rues...old news ditto...

Originally posted by Cherokee
You got that right, sista!

There will never be a trial. NEVER. There's too much contamination of evidence, bungling of the investigation, non-cooperation from the family. It's a wash.

So the best we can hope for is to finally know the truth.

Go Spade go.

Ditto that because most can't comprehend/see the truth-for what it is ...SAD... so sad !!!

http://crimemagazine.com/solvingjbr-main.htm

"One expert summed it up well," Thomas writes, "when he said the injuries were not consistent with sexual assault but with a child who was being physically abused."

Apparently referring to the reports of the pathologists, Det. Haney told Patsy during the 1998 interview that police had "reliable medical information" that JonBenet had been sexually abused well prior to her death. Haney did not indicate how often JonBenet had been abused, but the conclusion of the medical experts that the abuse had occurred well prior to her death meant that if JonBenet had been murdered by an intruder, the intruder wasn't responsible for the sexual abuse, unless the intruder was someone who had also been alone with JonBenet on numerous occasions well before her death.

"That's one of the things that's been bothering us about this case," Haney said.

"No damned kidding," Patsy said.

"What does it tell you?

"It doesn't tell me anything! I'm...I don't...I...my...I just am shocked, is all I can say. And I don't...I don't know what to think. I mean I'm...I just wanna see where it says that."

The possibility that appropriate sexual boundaries were not being followed in the Ramsey household was something authorities considered in the aftermath of JonBenet's death. Boulder Detective Linda Arndt suggested in a 2000 deposition in connection with a suit she filed against the city that social services personnel considered more than the possibility that John Ramsey was sexually abusing his daughter. She said her opinions about the case had been dismissed by her law enforcement colleagues, as had the opinions of "all of the department of social services."

My opinion.

I suggest IMHO that you all read the following/newest book out about JonBenet's murder/life... !

http://www.fetchbook.info/Evening_with_Jonbenet_Ramsey.html

An Evening with JonBenet Ramsey
By Walter A. Davis
Paperback / Xlibris Corporation / September, 2003 / 1413411088
List Price $21.99 / Books Similar to An Evening with JonBenet Ramsey
See also at Amazon.

Compare Prices All Editions Book Reviews
Email this page Add this page to your site
Searched for Editions of An Evening with JonBenet Ramsey. 2 titles matched your search. Search took 0.20 seconds.

Hardcover / September 2003 / 1413411096 / Compare Prices
Paperback / September 2003 / 1413411088 / Compare Prices

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buybuyavto