Atlantic City Eastbound Strangler 4 Women Found Dead behind Motel Egg Harbor Twp, Nov 2006

Typically she wouldn't use it until after the trick was over... It's not a drug you want to do beforehand. She probably never got that far.. And if he found the crack on her.. That could have been what set him off

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Interesting points. I took it from this Hernandez fellow that she (Molly Dilts) was a repeat customer. His statement “I'd always hug her” implies multiple interactions. Yet toxicology states only alcohol. I just find that odd. Y'know, buying crack a few times and not smoking it.

No doubt something set this killer off as she wound up dead.

Interesting points. I took it from this Hernandez fellow that she (Molly Dilts) was a repeat customer. His statement “I'd always hug her” implies multiple interactions. Yet toxicology states only alcohol. I just find that odd. Y'know, buying crack a few times and not smoking it.

No doubt something set this killer off as she wound up dead.
Smoking crack causes profuse sweating anxiety nervousness... An anxiousness to "take the next hit"....it is not the state you want to be in while doing a date. She more than likely was planning on smoking after... Helps you forget... Or at least just not care. She never got that far. If it fell out of her pocket... If she seemed too rushed or anxious for... The date.... To be over that definitely could have triggered him. Just a thought

Smoking crack causes profuse sweating anxiety nervousness... An anxiousness to "take the next hit"....it is not the state you want to be in while doing a date. She more than likely was planning on smoking after... Helps you forget... Or at least just not care. She never got that far. If it fell out of her pocket... If she seemed too rushed or anxious for... The date.... To be over that definitely could have triggered him. Just a thought

Another thought is that she (Ms. Dilts) may have been intoxicated. It's what was found in her system. She did have a previous arrest for getting in an altercation while drinking and trying to run someone down with a car. Not trying to blame the victim here, far from it.

I'm just trying to figure out what caused the two of them to come together. Him being a customer works. Just wondering if perhaps she was buying the crack for him.

Another thought is that she (Ms. Dilts) may have been intoxicated. It's what was found in her system. She did have a previous arrest for getting in an altercation while drinking and trying to run someone down with a car. Not trying to blame the victim here, far from it.

I'm just trying to figure out what caused the two of them to come together. Him being a customer works. Just wondering if perhaps she was buying the crack for him.
It's unlikely. This man is most likely highly organized regimented in his routines. Extremely controlled and ocd. Not likely he'd be a crack addict. They lack the control and planning to pull this off... And a "crack rage" would have been violent messy and disorganized. Not really this person's MO. again... Just an opinion

It's unlikely. This man is most likely highly organized regimented in his routines. Extremely controlled and ocd. Not likely he'd be a crack addict. They lack the control and planning to pull this off... And a "crack rage" would have been violent messy and disorganized. Not really this person's MO. again... Just an opinion

Okay, what about an opioid addict? I agree that he's organized but I can't get past the fact that there's a very strong drug connection throughout the killing spree. More so than even sex.

Okay, what about an opioid addict? I agree that he's organized but I can't get past the fact that there's a very strong drug connection throughout the killing spree. More so than even sex.
Well my actual opinion is he has a lust/hate relationship with these working girls. I think he despises the drug use and I think it's very deep rooted. Most of the girls out there working are doing drugs but it's a hard fast rule you don't do drugs with your... Let's say date. It's bad business for several reasons. Also... All these women had children. I think the fact they were working... Maybe to support the children was one thing... But when the drug use became known... That was the trigger.... Men.... Some men can see you one way if you're doing that as the only way you have at the time to support you and your kids.... Some even offer more help... But once it's known you're doing it to support a drug habit... Things can change very quickly. If this man has a deep seated resentment towards a woman from his younger life because she "worked" AND did drugs.. possibly leaving him in a vulnerable state.... It would be very easy for these girls to trigger that rage and resentment. I think he can't control it completely and I think he won't stop until he's caught. Jmo

Well my actual opinion is he has a lust/hate relationship with these working girls. I think he despises the drug use and I think it's very deep rooted. Most of the girls out there working are doing drugs but it's a hard fast rule you don't do drugs with your... Let's say date. It's bad business for several reasons. Also... All these women had children. I think the fact they were working... Maybe to support the children was one thing... But when the drug use became known... That was the trigger.... Men.... Some men can see you one way if you're doing that as the only way you have at the time to support you and your kids.... Some even offer more help... But once it's known you're doing it to support a drug habit... Things can change very quickly. If this man has a deep seated resentment towards a woman from his younger life because she "worked" AND did drugs.. possibly leaving him in a vulnerable state.... It would be very easy for these girls to trigger that rage and resentment. I think he can't control it completely and I think he won't stop until he's caught. Jmo

Also... An opiate addict couldn't be bothered nor have the motivation to do this... It's just the nature of the drug...

John Kelly, the profiler responsible for the STALK website was recently a guest on a Websleuths podcast. He mentioned that the bodies of all four were found clothed (sans shoes) which indicated to him that sex had not taken place between the killer and the victims.

I tend to agree with him on that aspect as well as the statement at the beginning of his profile that the killer is local. Any thoughts?

John Kelly, the profiler responsible for the STALK website was recently a guest on a Websleuths podcast. He mentioned that the bodies of all four were found clothed (sans shoes) which indicated to him that sex had not taken place between the killer and the victims.

I tend to agree with him on that aspect as well as the statement at the beginning of his profile that the killer is local. Any thoughts?
Yes... I agree the motivation was not sex WITH the women... I believe the encounters were more rooted in his foot fetish... I have solid reasons to believe this but because I'm working on this particular profile with a couple people who could solidify it I don't want to say too much. I believe any sex that took place happened after he had met with women who weren't murdered that performed some type of stimulation for him around that fetish and that he... Took care of himself after. The women that were killed somehow messed up that fantasy... Possibly because of the fact he found out they had children or he found out they did drugs, or more likely both.

I agree that the killer was likely local.
Here's why I feel that way, tourists don't usually know those back marsh areas well at all. Locals do. Tourists don't know just how secluded it is back there. That area is frequented by drug users, everyone that lives here knows that. Fisherman and local drug addicts know the ins and outs back there very well.
The word was on the street that there was an African American male approaching regular streetwalkers but that lead quickly went nowhere. ( That I'm aware of. There's a lot of heresay on the streets so who knows for sure??)
I've always felt that the killer knew the area well. He picked the one spot here that is ultra secluded but easy to access, little to no Law enforcement in that immediate area, he likely had been back there before, IMO. It just isn't a place you happen to stumble upon....

And he is DEFINITELY local

Here's why I feel that way, tourists don't usually know those back marsh areas well at all. Locals do. Tourists don't know just how secluded it is back there. That area is frequented by drug users, everyone that lives here knows that. Fisherman and local drug addicts know the ins and outs back there very well.
The word was on the street that there was an African American male approaching regular streetwalkers but that lead quickly went nowhere. ( That I'm aware of. There's a lot of heresay on the streets so who knows for sure??)
I've always felt that the killer knew the area well. He picked the one spot here that is ultra secluded but easy to access, little to no Law enforcement in that immediate area, he likely had been back there before, IMO. It just isn't a place you happen to stumble upon....

Do you think he is still around, or moved on to another kill site? Also could he kill just one, and still get this "high" or fix?
I do think he was local, that spot is just too hard to find, unless you know it.

I agree with you 100%. He knew the area well and he knew that life (drugs and prostitutes) well, too.
The Golden Key was a very scary place and no one who was not into that lifestyle went near it.

I agree with you 100%. He knew the area well and he knew that life (drugs and prostitutes) well, too.
The Golden Key was a very scary place and no one who was not into that lifestyle went near it.

By your username, I take it that you are from the area as well! Hello!
But yes, that place isn't stumbled upon by accident. The killer knew exactly where it was and why it was a good spot to hide remains.

I have to disagree with a statement I read upthread some. The statement said something like " working girls don't party with their dates and wait until after to use any drugs"
That is just so far from the element of an AC Street level working girl. Unfortunately, these girls are so strung out that it would be like dangling a tbone steak in front of a pitbull. That statement is true for the higher end call girls but that isn't what this case is about. These girls where sadly not high end call girls, they where walking the track strolling for Johns. I'm not at all victim bashing, I'm telling it like it is sadly. I'm not going to sugar coat anything just to be PC. So I disagree with the comment stating that girls don't party with dates.

Word on the street for many years here was that there was an African American male, large build, beard with bald head, that all the surviving ladies of the night felt was responsible. Some said that they just had a gut feeling. Obviously that is just opinion so should not be taken as anything but strictly opinion and hearsay. But it does fit rather well with the theory saying that it could've been a Muslim male ( heads facing east) who was the killer. Let's think about this-
We know the victims heads where all facing east.
We also know that several girls who worked the area claim that they felt the killer was an African American male large build beard with bald head. There is a large community of African American males who are Muslim and grow beards with a bald head in AC so clearly we're still searching for a needle in a hay stack even if we did have any proof. But it does give you something to think about.
I will take the word of people who worked those same corners far before I would disregard it.
Again this is just opinion and hearsay.

Do you think he is still around, or moved on to another kill site? Also could he kill just one, and still get this "high" or fix?
I do think he was local, that spot is just too hard to find, unless you know it.

Exactly. Tourists or people who aren't from the streets would have no idea how to get back into that marshy area. People that live here at that time, wouldn't go back there. It was indeed a scary place with scary people. The average person from this area would have no reason to even go to the neighborhood. It was a strip of drugs and prostitute hotels that where dilapidated. Imagine an entire row of hotels just filled with that element.

Since then the area has been cleaned up some ( not perfect but it's not as bad now)

Do we know if the murders were all committed in 2006 or were the bodies there for a while?

By your username, I take it that you are from the area as well! Hello!
But yes, that place isn't stumbled upon by accident. The killer knew exactly where it was and why it was a good spot to hide remains.

I have to disagree with a statement I read upthread some. The statement said something like " working girls don't party with their dates and wait until after to use any drugs"
That is just so far from the element of an AC Street level working girl. Unfortunately, these girls are so strung out that it would be like dangling a tbone steak in front of a pitbull. That statement is true for the higher end call girls but that isn't what this case is about. These girls where sadly not high end call girls, they where walking the track strolling for Johns. I'm not at all victim bashing, I'm telling it like it is sadly. I'm not going to sugar coat anything just to be PC. So I disagree with the comment stating that girls don't party with dates.

Word on the street for many years here was that there was an African American male, large build, beard with bald head, that all the surviving ladies of the night felt was responsible. Some said that they just had a gut feeling. Obviously that is just opinion so should not be taken as anything but strictly opinion and hearsay. But it does fit rather well with the theory saying that it could've been a Muslim male ( heads facing east) who was the killer. Let's think about this-
We know the victims heads where all facing east.
We also know that several girls who worked the area claim that they felt the killer was an African American male large build beard with bald head. There is a large community of African American males who are Muslim and grow beards with a bald head in AC so clearly we're still searching for a needle in a hay stack even if we did have any proof. But it does give you something to think about.
I will take the word of people who worked those same corners far before I would disregard it.
Again this is just opinion and hearsay.

Regarding the bolded bit, is there any way we could rule out Steven Stallworth? Definitely a local, he fits this visual description, and had same MO and victim profile. Stallworth lived in Pleasantville, which is literally a 3-minute straight shot west of the dump site. I haven't paid attention to this case awhile and can't recall if he has been ruled in or out. I can't imagine such an intriguing potential POI would be ignored this late in the game unless there was reason to do so.
http://www.pressofatlanticcity.com/...cle_b47a2b00-2035-11e5-9d5c-ff57458359db.html

I was a street level working girl in 2007 and that was a number one rule... Never party with a client ..it happened but very seldom

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dena24
Back