Attorney Brad Conway To Release More Evidence In Anthony Case On 09/30/09

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was just thinking about TP's news...so glad to see a thread. First I thought it might be that LP was having convos with "insiders"...then I started wondering who the "girl" was that DC was warning CA about (Tracy?). Then there were all these screen shots of online stuff...and I absolutely cannot see the relevance of that...except there seemed to be some merry band of "sisters" who loved feeding the family/defense info (if you want to call it that)...so now I'm just confused!!

Never in my life have I seen such a circus of a case. I wonder with all the antics this family is pulling if Caylee will ever get the justice she deserves. And frankly I don't think her family cares if she ever does.

The family prime objective is to protect the A's family image and defend KC. They don't care about Caylee, it is too late.

I dont recall if he said it would be an attorney or not. My mind is full.:crazy:

Yep, he did ....

Old 09-12-2009, 01:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RR0004 View Post
Will this come out in a doc dump?

No. It will probably come from one of the attorneys.
Thanks

It is bizarre that BC is releasing it. Is it as an agent of the Defense or does this help or make the Defense team look bad?

Obviously it is more sensational to come from him and can be a media event, since the Defense can disclaim any involvement -- so it has the effect of tainting the future Jury pool but does not impact the Defense.

Seems sly that BC is not the Defense but he is and they are all in collusion and together with the A's are orchestrating a joint strategy.
These guys just can't stand NOT being the ones to get all the attention!!

I for one would like to point out to Mr. Conway that it is not "up to him" to decide what the SA should and should not release in it's doc dumps. Now is it? They seem to be extremely forthcoming in their release of discovery as they are finished "investigating" it. If it's part of a continuing investigation they are not at liberty to release it. Am I wrong here? Technically speaking, he is not party to this criminal case. I thought it was the State of Florida vs. KCA. Is he related to to the case, sure, but then why not have Mr. Tony Padilla "release discovery" that he feels the SA should (matter of speaking or an example) If Mr. Conway has information that should be given to the defense and to the SA, then by all means, get it to them, he's required by law. But to release it is not his place. JMHO!

Yep, he did ....

Old 09-12-2009, 01:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RR0004 View Post
Will this come out in a doc dump?

No. It will probably come from one of the attorneys.
Thanks
Ya think they found Zanny?

(Sorry...I just couldn't help myself.)

ETA: glad I asked the question...Figures I didn't remember the answer. LOL

I don't get it either why BC is doing the defense work for Baez!!!! :bang:

He should concentrate on his own clients oOR is there something in today's document release, that put's his client's in bad light.???? (LOL they have done this on their own already...sorry had to say that! :crazy: )

I haven't read all of the docs, but is there anything that may put CA &/or GA in a possible contempt of court??? Not that they haven't been riding on the edge of that one for a long time.:furious:

When will someone in this family from any side stand up for Caylee??? Even distant relatives haven't stood up for her yet! Maybe they are too afraid of the wrath of CA??? I'm hoping come the trial that there will be someone from Caylee's realitives close or distant that comes to sit on the side of the prosecution. :crossfingers: There has got to be someone in the family that is for justice for Caylee! I have my hopes no matter what until the trial that there is someone!

If someone has spotted anything in the docs from today, could you post what it is that may have set BC off into the defense for KC? TIA

:angel:

Ya think they found Zanny?

(Sorry...I just couldn't help myself.)

Who knew?

Another post of TP's .....

Old 09-12-2009, 01:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pferrin View Post
Tony, thanks for your insight. Do you feel that the info coming out that you eluded to will surprise us or basically same ole same ole? Also ..have you ever met Zaneida?

It will surprise you. It will be different and somewhat shocking. I have never met Zaneida.
Thanks.

It is sorta/kinda like the State of the Union address where one day the prosecution release a bunch of discovery and the next day, to grab the headlines that day the 'proxy' Defense make their counter response.

High stakes at all? High profile case?

Sorry, not quite done with my rant it seems:

Hello? Um, if BC released information that would be detrimental to the investigation, is that not "obstruction of justice"? Tampering with an investigation, I don't know, I watch too much CSI an stuff, but I'm really bewildered that this man has given himself (or CA has annointed him) with the powers to release to the media items that he is not at liberty to do. He seems to be tainting that jury pool, no? and, will this information create a "mistrial" as KC states, even before we get it to trial? Isn't this type of behavior considered "being trialed before the media". I'm just befuzzled at this!!!:furious:

Brad Conway has to have something about Cindy's emails. If he is showing something that is relevant to today has to be about Cindy's emails.

I mean ily? After today, she further looks like a nutso. Therefore, her attorney has to save face for her.

It will be the same old chit. After every doc dump they have to scramble to cover up or put a different spin on something.

Can't figure out where TP and LP stand in all of this. Whose side are they on? The Anthony's or Caylee's? Did TP really know something or was it just another made up hint to get everyone here going? Wouldn't be the first time that someone said "I know something you don't know" only to not really know anything at all.

I'm not saying.....I'm just saying.

Sorry, not quite done with my rant it seems:

Hello? Um, if BC released information that would be detrimental to the investigation, is that not "obstruction of justice"? Tampering with an investigation, I don't know, I watch too much CSI an stuff, but I'm really bewildered that this man has given himself (or CA has annointed him) with the powers to release to the media items that he is not at liberty to do. He seems to be tainting that jury pool, no? and, will this information create a "mistrial" as KC states, even before we get it to trial? Isn't this type of behavior considered "being trialed before the media". I'm just befuzzled at this!!!:furious:

Don't be confused. He is riding on the A Train.......'nuf said.

It will be the same old chit. After every doc dump they have to scramble to cover up or put a different spin on something.

Can't figure out where TP and LP stand in all of this. Whose side are they on? The Anthony's or Caylee's? Did TP really know something or was it just another made up hint to get everyone here going? Wouldn't be the first time that someone said "I know something you don't know" only to not really know anything at all.

I'm not saying.....I'm just saying.

BBM Not only that, but prolly something us WS'ers have already sleuthed. I can't imagine what BC would reveal... other than spin...

BBM Not only that, but prolly something us WS'ers have already sleuthed. I can't imagine what BC would reveal... other than spin...

Yeah.....I am waiting to be shocked. About the only thing that he could tell me right now that would shock me is that CA, GA, LA, and KC all decided to tell the truth and take what is coming to them......and I don't see that happening any time soon.

If it really is something and the state did not put it out there, I would expect the state to either put it out before he gets a chance to or try to get some kind of gag order against him or something.

Naw.....it's all more smoke and mirrors.

Yeah.....I am waiting to be shocked. About the only thing that he could tell me right now that would shock me is that CA, GA, LA, and KC all decided to tell the truth and take what is coming to them......and I don't see that happening any time soon.

If it really is something and the state did not put it out there, I would expect the state to either put it out before he gets a chance to or try to get some kind of gag order against him or something.

Naw.....it's all more smoke and mirrors.

The truth!! That WOULD be shocking!! :D

BC's plan all along was this big reveal AFTER the doc dump, IMO to deflect its findings...

BC is the A's lawyer. Alot of the stuff that was released today, made the A's look awful.

My guess it's something that they think will make the A's look better.

But it wasn't released today by the LE, cause it would not be used as evidence against KC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
provenelectrical