AUS - Khandalyce Kiara Pearce (Wynarka) and mum Karlie Pearce-Stevenson (Belanglo) #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
In saying this, has someone correlated the ABN postcodes with the Karlies transaction postcodes? Any correlation?

Darren Ashley murdered his wife years after Karlie's murder. His alleged involvement with bikies has nothing to do with this case and has no sound basis or reasoning whatsoever.

True, the 3 and a half year time difference between the murders probably means it is irrelevant.
Back on track then....

I think a lot of the withdrawals were at non-bank ATMs, namely petrol stations
In saying this, there is going to be a lot of data correlates with locations. Looking forward to trials next year

yep, although when someone is going to be missed its the dumbest thing you can do. do people not know there are cameras at ATMs?

its very hard to remember the timeline of everything but did KPS card get used more after her body was found and was not able to be identified? this would make sense for those with access to start being bolder and take more risks with the money, they've just been damn lucky she wasn't identified earlier as this would have been discovered straight away similar to the Jody Meyers case.

The photo was taken at a car show, the Alice Springs Show and Shine. You might be able to find out the owner if you contact the organisers.

The boss bit was a reference to a tv show, wasn't it?
don't think it matters who owns it....it was on display at a car show

I have a feeling we may get another update from the police this week - only because they haven't released one in awhile, and will be conscious of keeping the media in good stead.

Agreed. But I also don't think it's the direct cause for the murder.

I think we are reading way too much into this "story" and drug debt palaver. It's a red herring and bordering on victim abuse and quite cruel to K&K's surviving family. The unnamed source is far from credible in my view.

I'm going to reserve judgement until the next police statement. Whenever that may be.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm along that line of thinking as well.
Something just doesn't sit right here. Unless someone can validate this story....I'm not buying it. Time will tell..

15 Sept 2008 = Car accident
At the time of the accident the family were living together in Alice Springs.
Moved to a wheelchair friendly community housing at Northfield Adelaide.

HP told police in 2009 she did not blame him for the "accident but had to be angry at someone".

<modsnip>

<modsnip> his partner in Alice Springs said "he had gone to ground and is not contacting anyone"

Presumably it is Daniel Marshall that HP is not blaming for the accident,<modsnip>
Over a year after the accident ... so after the 15 September 2009 the partner in Alice Springs says Daniel Marshall/Holdom??? has gone to ground and is not contacting anyone.

What date was it in September 2009 that the missing person report was made and then withdrawn by Karlies mother?

Wasn't it said at some point that Daniel Marshall/Holdem and HP had broken up in 2009?
But then they did the runner from the house in 2011. :thinking:

So both Daniel Marshall/Holdem and KPS have gone to ground and don't want contact with anyone.
Coincidentally at about the same time that Karlie's family are concerned enough to make a missing person report and are reassured she is safe and well but does not want contact with anyone.

So when did HP move to Northfield?
Because if she is already in Northfeild who is the partner in Alice Springs?

http://www.pressreader.com/australia/the-advertiser/20151030/281625304167601/TextView
http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...fter-fatal-crash/story-e6frg6nf-1227598465326

Is is a fair bit different here. You can own a house, as long as it is your PPOR - Principal Place of Residence. You can also have substantially more in the bank too, as well as other investments. There is a reason refugees are beating a path to our door. As well as the weather and the friendly locals :)

This page tells you all the asset limits. Scroll down for the tables.

http://www.humanservices.gov.au/customer/enablers/assets/ this page outlines the assets test requirements.

All that said, I'm not sure whether putting a deposit of $25k into a bank account, even from a centrelink customer, would raise a flag. Though it may, as they do cross checking with banks, which could mean nothing more than a letter asking the person to come in to please explain, since you are supposed to declare all earnings and other income. Perhaps someone on here with CL experience may be able to provide more info?

I seriously doubt $25000 was actually deposited. It would be cash.

How do you "send" a message when the body is not identified?

The message would of been meant for the family not the public or police. As long as the carer or family knows they are gone that is how you send a message.

Does December 14/15 mean DH made two visits to the forest, or that he was there across midnight, or that there's some uncertainty about the date and time of the pings?

I think phones "ping" or triangulate or whatever it's called when they communicate with a tower after a certain amount of time. Like every couple of hours or so.!

So both Daniel Marshall/Holdem and KPS have gone to ground and don't want contact with anyone.

You're not suggesting that Daniel was also murdered and someone usurped his identity? . . . Only to be accused of murdering himself?

Edit: He hasn't been accused of murdering himself yet, except by me, if you count that.

The phone needs to know which tower it is going to talk to so it contacts the towers. Smart phones do more again, obviously they have GPS. There is also the phone records of who and where was contacted.
Who did someone ring in Belanglo? A call was made in Belangalo

I think phones "ping" or triangulate or whatever it's called when they communicate with a tower after a certain amount of time. Like every couple of hours or so.!

If both phones pinged in Belanglo that would place them both there?

I wonder if Thursday will bring any answers. Somehow I doubt it.

Full lock down for the trial now someone is charged? No more info till next year?

I totally agree. The way I interpreted it was that because various people had gone through the suitcase, prior to it actually being reported, someone may have taken something from it, which the person(s) who rummaged through the suitcase thought was of value. Could have been anything such as a small piece of jewellery that Khandalyce wore, for example. I don't think it's anything like drugs, or whatever else is being alluded to by various people on this thread.

Given the nature of people in general, I think that is quite feasible (that someone may have taken something they saw and liked, for whatever reason). I certainly don't read anything else into it.
could it have been her phone??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member