Australia Australia - Allecha Boyd, 27, Wagga Wagga, NSW, 10 Aug 2017 *Arrest*

Discussion in 'Missing Persons Discussion' started by Bohemian, Sep 14, 2017.

1. allthatglittersisnotgold

allthatglittersisnotgold New Member

this is all so true and so weird things do not add up I live very close to Wagga and there is some gossip of what happened to Allecha with police involved FEEL SO SAD FOR HER FAMILY I DONT THINK THEY WILL EVER GET ANSWERS ITS ALL A COVERUP THEY ALLREADY KNOW WHERE SHE IS AND SHE WONT BE FOUND.

Bohemian and Trooper like this.
  2. Trooper

Trooper Well-Known Member

ahhh the people are super, the land is harsh and so unforgiving!.. I should have known not to vent my real distress having to do the run out of Sydney around the Western Remote Areas.. please forgive me!>

3. Trooper

Nothing is adding up! it seems to be one of the laziest murders in NSW, and there doesn't seem to be any sort of outrage about the delays, the suspects, the sentences ( so far ) … and , sure, I make bad jokes about Wagga, and Dubbo, and god help us, West Wyalong ( where NSW teachers go to die ) but this whole event is way over the odds, even for Wagga.

The police being involved, why doesn't this surprise me? I heard the bloody ARMY was involved, and this stuff comes from people who are not generally given to hyberpole, or dramatization. It just is not making any logical sense, so far.

Bohemian likes this.
  4. mexicanwaggarian

mexicanwaggarian New Member

Shephard is being moved around the jail system, about once every couple of months to keep him safe.
    Hagan has conditions to adhere to, otherwise if he doesn't he goes in for 8yrs. But if he does follow his conditions, he's dead anyway. No one likes a dog.

5. allthatglittersisnotgold

may I ask how you know Shephard is being moved around within the jail system?

Trooper and Bohemian like this.
  6. mexicanwaggarian

I have a few friends here and there. Have to keep him safe from general public.

7. allthatglittersisnotgold

th
    :)

8. Trooper

I don't hold out for a lot of success in that venture.. if there is one thing that Waggaerians hold dear it's a grudge, the longer , the better, he'd be safe in very few places. Not now, not ever.

mexicanwaggarian and Bohemian like this.
  9. mexicanwaggarian

Oh, agreed. The sooner he rots the better.

10. mexicanwaggarian

New witness.... Thoughts?

11. Bohemian

Bohemian Well-Known Member

You mean the one in court today? The one who heard gunshots? I can’t read the Border Mail article. Do you have a link to a free MSM article?

mexicanwaggarian and Trooper like this.
  12. mexicanwaggarian

9 News Riverina

This is the only one I can find. Can't read BM article either

13. drsleuth

drsleuth Well-Known Member

14. drsleuth

drsleuth Well-Known Member

15. Trooper

a deadly love triangle, ey ?.. is there any other sort of love triangle?.. . How Hagen got into the middle of it is a question I want answered.

Such a young bloke for the trouble he found himself in that awful day. How he came to be driving Allecha to Coolamon.. who's idea was that? .. was he some sort of shotgun rider for Allecha, the gunslinging young enforcer, to back up some ultimatum to be delivered to either him or her at Coolamon?..

That's is the problem in outback AU.. If you don't have land and farm holdings, which can fill in 26 hours in 24, there is too much time, and things , little things, ordinary things get heated and go nuclear... no jobs, no water, no access to affordable education, no social infrastructure, just long , hot days, watching the dust swirl around the tracks of various bird droppings, maybe the days in Coolamon are made suddenly interesting by a strange car, in a slightly different shade , looking lost and travelling thru town. …

One could well ask, how to get thru these long years out there without chemical assistance, really... It should be hardly surprising that stuff that relieves the mind from the weight and force of the sun on the top of the head are seen as indispensable, certainly not a matter of criminal intent but of necessity.

And still no body. No one is going to admit to that part of this murder, it seems.