Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 -#16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dork whisperer you have me lolling so hard here. Thanks for the gifts. In the first photo it looks like he's trying a bit of boot scooting. Hmmm BOOT scooting.

More like MOOB scooting. He's probably lost his man *advertiser censored* now, with all the stress of moving and stuff.

The car: one of the 5 Police clues about this case. In the first shots of the Captiva at the victim's home, it had been reversed into the carport. A poster thought the positioning of the car might reveal some information about who was driving.

yup, and that original poster you're referring to was me. :)

The only thing I'd be interested in is having a look at that bridge. I was out at fig tree pocket 2 weeks ago and thought about it, but I had passengers that had to get home, and to be honest, I didn't want to drag my friends out to a murder scene.

The bridge doesn't interest me because of the water level, or flow. It's more about placement of Allison and I have this picture in my head and I really would like to see if the scene matches up.

Also, can someone tell me? Is Brookfield as affluent as fig tree pocket? There is some seriously expensive houses out there.

The reason I ask this, is because I imagine it would be very hard with your business failing, keeping up appearances in a place like Fig Tree Pocket. Have driven through Brookfied a couple of times, but never saw the whole area.

Good morning, Allison posters! :seeya:

Since this thread is over 1k posts, and since many of you are already well into your Sunday morning, I'm going to start a fresh thread for you in a few. Will be back with the link ASAP.

I agree, the release of her body, seemed rather quick, taking into account the supposedness, that there was no visualness of foul play.

From what I understand ( and correct me if I am wrong ) there are samples of tissue taken from the body during an autopsy for testing. These tests can take some time to produce results. Taking the samples allows for the release of the body to the family.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=174447"]Here's the link to Allison's thread #17.[/ame]

Unlocking now... please take the conversation there, as this thread will be closing in the near future...

The only thing I'd be interested in is having a look at that bridge. I was out at fig tree pocket 2 weeks ago and thought about it, but I had passengers that had to get home, and to be honest, I didn't want to drag my friends out to a murder scene.

The bridge doesn't interest me because of the water level, or flow. It's more about placement of Allison and I have this picture in my head and I really would like to see if the scene matches up.

Also, can someone tell me? Is Brookfield as affluent as fig tree pocket? There is some seriously expensive houses out there.

These are a few pics I posted in a much earlier thread. You may not have seen them.

FACING WEST:
kholowest.jpg

FACING EAST:
kholocar.jpg

THE ROAD SHOULDER JUST ABOVE WHERE ALLISON WAS FOUND:
kholobridge.jpg

AERIAL VIEW, creek water.
kholoarial.jpg

Yeah I saw them dork whisperer. Brilliant photos, part of the reason I want to go take a look.

The reason I ask this, is because I imagine it would be very hard with your business failing, keeping up appearances in a place like Fig Tree Pocket. Have driven through Brookfied a couple of times, but never saw the whole area.

Fig tree Pocket is indeed an affluent suburb but I would think that Brookfield would at least be on par BF is far more rural- lately a lot of development of FTP's blocks have been subdivided into smaller lots with fancy houses. Brookfield still has huge blocks with expensive houses often with stables pool tennis court etc. Many of these are set back from the road so its hard to drive by and get a feel for the affluence where as FTP is far more obvious from a drive by.

If Allison's body was released for burial on the next day, the cause of death would likely to be stabbing rather than strangulation. With strangulations, it takes some time to analyze neck and deep laryngo-tracheal structures.

DW, please bring those very helpful photos over to [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=174447"]thread #17 here[/ame]! (If you haven't already, that is.)

Closing this one down in three minutes.

DW, please bring those very helpful photos over to thread #17 here! (If you haven't already, that is.)

Closing this one down in three minutes.

I clicked on the link and a message comes up saying

Invalid Thread specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator

--------Absolutely ridiculous. You can't just change plates and change the identity of a car. Registration covers ONE vehicle only. If a search is done on a registration plate, the make, model, year, colour VIN number + even more information is given.
You can not change vehicles with someone by swapping plates.

My understanding is that you can change the registration plates between vehicles which are owned by the same person or business entity - you just need to advise the vehicle registration board. I suspect that both these vehicles are owned by the same business entity.

I clicked on the link and a message comes up saying

Invalid Thread specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator

Eeek.

Carry on. I won't close this 'til we're sure the new one works!

*scurries off to investigate*

I wonder if the police has got information about the AA meeting that tragic night. After all, it was not a ballet dancing group session. There could be some potentially dangerous members or their associates close to BC's house, and may be one or some of them are the killers.

Berry, I feel the same way you do. People from interstate may think we are naive, but this is strange for Brisbane, and in the suburbs where it has happened. It just seems lame that the Courier Mail hasn't been exploring the cases more, as a public duty to give us closure.

In the case of the daughter who was killed by her mother, we did hear locally that the case was going to be closed down by the police. But it still left us wondering why it happened. Even if there had been a report that the mother was so mentally ill that she was psychotic that would have been a closure of sorts.

Here is a link on the very sad case of the lady who killed her daughter and then herself at the Story bridge - she was mentally ill and suffered phychotic episodes.
http://www.news.com.au/national/tee...r-up-and-eat-her/story-e6frfkvr-1226134215764

I wonder if the police has got information about the AA meeting that tragic night. After all, it was not a ballet dancing group session. There could be some potentially dangerous members or their associates close to BC's house, and may be one or some of them are the killers.

As long as they were known to Allison, as the police said. (if they were accurate)

Yep, objectively speaking... driving around the westside of Brisbane looking for Gerard, u-turning in his driveway, decide on how his daughters should be raised, etc etc... this is all quite bizarre behaviour.

Regulars here have gone past having a keen interest in the case; they're displaying some really creepy and obsessive behaviour.

Ease back, <modsnip>.

Yeah good point...we never did hear any more regarding the light coloured I30 and the figure 'lurking' in the common area that you saw while strolling casually past his office....we really need to follow that lead up!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChasF419