Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 #18

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have never posted anything in relation to the placement of Allisons body because, for all the photos and videos posted...I cant see it. With this image, the green outline looks to be at least twice the size of the other three people that I can see, so I have trouble seeing that this could be Allison. I have tried so so hard to see the body of Allison in all the images, but I just can't. The guy in the yellow forensics suit I see perfectly, the guy down below pointing I see perfectly. The guy to the left of yellow man, I see pretty well (facing away from the camera with a back pack?) but no body.

Has anyone else not been able to see Allison in these photos/videos?

Don't worry minni I can't see her either :p

I have never posted anything in relation to the placement of Allisons body because, for all the photos and videos posted...I cant see it. With this image, the green outline looks to be at least twice the size of the other three people that I can see, so I have trouble seeing that this could be Allison. I have tried so so hard to see the body of Allison in all the images, but I just can't. The guy in the yellow forensics suit I see perfectly, the guy down below pointing I see perfectly. The guy to the left of yellow man, I see pretty well (facing away from the camera with a back pack?) but no body.

this screenshot includes where I believe the high tide line is. I believe her feet are closest to the water

Attachments

• abc.jpg
    abc.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 58
Clara123 -I will have a go at answering this for you- I am sure I will be helped out by a few others on the site ---but I think GBC would have been RELENTLESS in his pursuit of Allison. She would have been the kind of trophy that would make him look good and give him insight into a different world to the one he was going to move in. He had no credentials she had many. She was pretty successful and ilntelligent and he was determined that she would be 'useful' for his journey through life. We suspect GBC is a narcissist which means he would have been charming and abundantly giving until he won her over or until she figured out she married a complete dud. At this point in time she was probably aware that she was being abused and belittled but was unable to extricate herself easily with 3 young girls and no way to support herself financially. Besides all this ABC was a perfectionist and wanted everyone to believe that things in her life were good and that she was happy and so wanted to have her happy marriage and family despite the fact she was living in hell.

Well not exactly why she got together with bugalugs but you can probly catch my drift......

wow...very insightful Liadan, can I add to it that I think women like Allison are very very open minded and compassionate, they dont want to hurt anyone, and unfortunately they can see the good in everyone, and I mean everyone (and this is precisely why they are pursued by this type of predator) So when she is seeing an ugly side of her husband, it doesnt take much effort on his behalf to draw her back in with a lot of words, and cajouling.
On the flip side, and in line with your last sentence, when she stops falling for this behaviour, it is still better and easier for the woman to agree with and accept his latest apology. If she doesnt, she is in for a fresh barrage of abuse and a very long night with no sleep, and no possible outcome but the one he wanted in the first place. So its easier to 'smile and nod' and wait for the *advertiser censored***** to go away
IMO

No I haven't been able to see Allison. I have however read people describing her figure in the photos as.... track pants here , top here, white is the hand etc..
Sad to say but I don't think her body would look anything like described. There would have been absolutely nothing recognizable as human complexion being white or pink or anything near this. I really don't want to be explicit here but I think what most are looking for is not there.Poor Allison would barely be able to be defined from her surrounds in that setting after that amount of time. IMO and from research on decomposition stages. day 11 is pretty advanced and even more so in the environment in which she was found. MOO

Yes, got your drift, thanks.

What is the name of that dasterdly situation /syndrome again?

As you get older, blanks invade your brain. But on the upside you have the wisdom of life. You just have to trade in sex and vanity in order to tap into it.:rocker:

I don't see it. I use and all Ads on News pages I access are turned off. That's what Beyond Blue and Lifeline and so on are.... Ads.... Ads which also change from time to time on any given news article.

Sometimes the type of advert content seen in those News article, is where a keyword from the news article is picked up by a computer bot and then an advert which vaguely relates to that keyword is used.

How do you turn the annoying intruders off?

OK, I'm going to say it.

In the screencap stills from channel 7 or 10, at the most I see half a body.

Does anyone else see the same? Or am I a lunatic?

OK, I'm going to say it.

In the screencap stills from channel 7 or 10, at the most I see half a body.

Does anyone else see the same? Or am I a lunatic?

like I said, I don't identify anything at all as being a body

this screenshot includes where I believe the high tide line is. I believe her feet are closest to the water

thankyou, but I don't see any identifying feature. To me, this could be a black carry bag, and a silver forensics case. Or a photographers case. Or a body bag and a fingerprint kit, or a medical examiners bag and a spare set of hazmat suits...

in ohter words, it is indistinguishable to me. Sorry, but I appreciate if others can see it

I disagree that this poor woman wouldn't be recognisable. Imo, she is wearing a long sleeved top. Ainsworth said she was found in clothes "similar" to what she was descibed as wearing when GBC last seen her. It is also my opinion that the long sleeved top was deliberately omitted from the description to police so it looked like she had grabbed a jacket or jumper after he last saw her and before she went out for her "walk"

All opinion only

Edited to add: bugger it, how do I upload a photo?

You don't identify anything as being the body? I admit the stills are fuzzy but......

You know how we did checks (I dont know where to check myself) on GBC not having his Accountants degree, were we able to check and confirm that Allison, did infact have a psychologist degree? Or was she on her way to finishing it, but didnt quite complete it too?.

Is there somewhere we can check this info?

As you get older, blanks invade your brain. But on the upside you have the wisdom of life. You just have to trade in sex and vanity in order to tap into it.:rocker:

I dont know if Stockholm Syndrome is really relevant here as it is more about identifying with your captor, having empathy with them. Its usually related to victims who have been kidnapped, but I see how you might feel a woman who is being controlled could feel that she is being held 'captive'

it worked.. I clicked on the words above the blank spot and I saw it on your photobucket

Really? I wanted it posted directly on here so it looks a bit bigger. Does anyone know how to do that please?

I dont know if Stockholm Syndrome is really relevant here as it is more about identifying with your captor, having empathy with them. Its usually related to victims who have been kidnapped, but I see how you might feel a woman who is being controlled could feel that she is being held 'captive'

Im not implying that Allison was being controlled by the way. I don't know the relationship dynamic of Allison and Gerard and was replying to posters that were of the belief that she was in a relationship of that nature.

As you wish

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member