Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO...Going by the story in the link above where it says Mrs Walker and the Dickies were at the Baden-Clays' Brookfield home yesterday helping to tidy up after the police forensic investigation so Mr Baden-Clay and the three girls could return home. I would be of the understanding if her family thought at all Gerard had done it that they wouldn't be doing anything for him. But yet as that story says they are helping to tidy up the house. I also spoke to a retired detective that i have known for a while and he said taking all the names off the website could have been for a number of reasons. Also i sent two sympathy cards and a money order off today so i'm hoping the families get them.

Regarding the location of the body on the creek bank in relation to the bridge, it is on the outbound lane side on the entry end, ie. the first place you would stop if you were heading from Brookfield. As I mentioned in previous posts, although it would be risky, late at night there is not much traffic and I imagine it would be possible to stop in the middle of the road and quickly drop the body over the edge. The guardrail is just two horizontal metal rails, so you would not even have to lift the body over, just slide it through. As I also suggested earlier, dropping the body from height into the sticky mud on the bank may be enough for it to stick in place and not wash away, even if the tide rose. The location of the body just corresponds too precisely with the road for me to believe it was moved any great distance by the water.

If anything this would be the place you'd want to dump the body in hope that it did wash into the Isbane River. Apart from the Fig Tree Pocket boat ramp, most river accessible places are well lit or residential.

Yes you are right in thinking that. There was footage of the mother BC doing so. I did think it a little strange when I saw it. I hope people were sensitive about what they wrote in the cards. I'd imagine people are adult enough to focus on well-wishes rather than nastiness (maybe that's my wishful thinking). I'm sure the 3 little girls would feel very hurt to read unkind comments about their family-no matter how kooky they may be. I'm sure most of us have embarrassing family members!

Let's hope none of the daughters - either now or in the future - get to read forums like these about their mother's death - whether GBC is guilty or not. Their grandparents, father, aunt and uncle etc have not be spoken of very nicely, a lot of assumptions have been made (not of GBC as I'm 95% sure he's guilty in some way) that it would not make nice reading.

I have just had it suggested to me that there may be a massive twist in this,the bestfriend has sent ABC text message in the day and ABC has said she was going to be at a conference all day in the SMS, she was supposed to drop something off to the friend on the way home from the conference and never showed up.

There is suggestion that she could of been killed a lot earlier than has been discussed, it could also be that someone else was using ABC mobile phone and sending sms to give the pretense she was still alive.

The odd thing the girls could of mentioned to police is that they didnt see there mother all night, maybe BGC had told them she was sick or in the shower, it appears that the last contact anyone had with her verbally or in person was well before 8pm at night.

Seeing they found her in her trackgear, is it possible that she was killed soon after her morning walk on the thursday morning and that the husband had her mobile phone sending SMS as a guise which would give him extra time to dispose of the body and think it all through.

The dickies have told the media that GBC told them that Allison went for a walk and didnt come back, the detectives were also told this initially, GBC lawyered up on day one, probably whe he realised that he had made a few contradictions.

I really think that she would not be in her running shoes at 10pm at night, does anyone here know the last reported physical or verbal contact she had, not SMS, this would explain why the sms has not been found as well and what is this conference she was supposed to be at all day?
What time was the last KNOWN contact apart from GBC?
I would not be surprised if the last actual contact verbally or in person was well before 8pm and if ABC is telling her best friend she was going to a conference why has there been no mentio of this ont he news? Surely that would be useful info for the public to trace her whereabouts.

Also, it was the Dickies who went and did the lawns before GBC and the girls returned home, they also cleaned up inside the house after forensics went through it so it was suitable for the girls, this was Allison's parents who did this!!!!

During the threads stormy time, I decided to go and put a colour in my hair that I had waiting for a a month or so.........Am just about to rinse now.......If it turns out ugly, I swear I am going to come after you all for doing this to me......Laughing ;) :)

Yeah Im about to blonde my roots too....just reading a few more pages...seems like I can get all the news and goss of my old area via these pages...its great...

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/queensland/grief-for-lost-daughter/story-e6freoof-1226346302840

"That Friday was a busy day for her. She had a full-day conference in town and the kids were having a sleepover that night, so she would have got all her stuff ready," Mrs Walker said.

The kids were having a sleepover on the Thursday or Friday night?

*Also at the bottom of the news article you can - Leave your tributes to Allison Baden-Clay below. Comments relating to the investigation will be declined *

Did the Kenmore Chamber of Commerce not have their monthy meeting that Thursday night (19th)? Would GBC be expected to be there as President? Wonder if he was?

Just found this on twitter too - Michael Crutcher ‏ @MJCrutcher
Also tomorrow, @alisonsandy turns in an exclusive read on the Baden-Clay murder mystery with new details of events surrounding April 19.

I doubt the girls would be reading anything like this in the near future as they are only young. In the future if they came across it I'm sure it wouldnt be pleasant to read. But something so horrific has happened I feel there could be nothing worse - and perhaps when they get old enough they will be reflecting on the family of origin of their father anyway.

I hope they are protected and nurtured and that searching the internet is advised against for the time being. However if any of them do read this at some point, I hope they will see throughout that so many of us have been motivated by concern for their late mother and what she has suffered, and for them in dealing with such a loss.

I just can't imagine what it must be like for 3 little girls to lose their mother, and in the case of Allison Baden-Clay from what everyone says she was the most beautiful person and mother. For her to be gone from their lives and never coming back is just tragic and I'm sure very hard for them to accept right now.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/queensland/grief-for-lost-daughter/story-e6freoof-1226346302840

"That Friday was a busy day for her. She had a full-day conference in town and the kids were having a sleepover that night, so she would have got all her stuff ready," Mrs Walker said.

*Also at the bottom of the news article you can - Leave your tributes to Allison Baden-Clay below. Comments relating to the investigation will be declined *

Allison had a conference on the Friday and the kids were to have a sleep over on the Friday night.

I was looking out to the Brisbane River yesterday when I drove over the bridge. The canoeist was lucky to have found her because it's actually quite a long way to the Brisbane River and as she was in the dark clothes (I guess) she would not have stood out as much as if she were in brighter colours etc..

The poor parents, even in their absolute grief they went and cleaned the house for the girls as they know that Allison would be worried about the girls. I really can not mention my disgust at the GBC clan anymore as their actions compared to the Dickies are polar opposites. The mobile phone is long gone, GBC had 24 hours I reckon to get rid of it and I am starting to think this was not a heat of the moment action.

Have the police said who picked the girls up from school the afternoon of the Thursday? Had there been any reports of anyone else seeing Allison or talking to Allison on the thursday in the day or afternoon or is it all only text?

When did people first notice the scratch on GBC, someone has said it was there Thursday morning and it looked like he had makeup over it?

The best friend would be able to answer if Allison was prone to making plans and not keepig them though I doubt this was in her character from the people who have spoken of her, what where the items Allison was supposed to drop off? Were they in the car or house? Were they anywhere?

A few things new here to engage in at least, I also have heard of someone in the field that the police DO watch these forums and anything of interest is followed up on, the moderators may be able to confirm or deny this is the case as i would imagine over the years they would know for sure if this is the case or not, a lot of info can be found from anonamous posters who dont want to attentio to themselves

Why can't I thank you for that itsavibe?

Anyway, thank you. :)

So she would of had all the stuff ready well before thursday 10pm, any mention anywhere is there were packed bags for the kids etc?

The best friend would be able to answer if Allison was prone to making plans and not keepig them though I doubt this was in her character from the people who have spoken of her, what where the items Allison was supposed to drop off? Were they in the car or house? Were they anywhere?

The best friend may also be able to tell if her texts were 'not in her language.' My husband would never text the way I do as I'm a bit of a woohoooer when I text and do/make bizarre comments. People would know if I 'wasn't being myself with the texts.'

Also, when I was younger I was in an abusive relationship and my parents could tell this guy was possessive and they tried everything they could to get me to leave the relationship. I was blind, oh no it's ok - I'm fine. Allison's parents may have known and may have said they wish not to talk to his family (I know my parents didn't want to know mine).

I wonder how often Allison's parents saw their grandchildren as he may not have let her see them (another form of abuse).

The poor parents, even in their absolute grief they went and cleaned the house for the girls as they know that Allison would be worried about the girls. I really can not mention my disgust at the GBC clan anymore as their actions compared to the Dickies are polar opposites. The mobile phone is long gone, GBC had 24 hours I reckon to get rid of it and I am starting to think this was not a heat of the moment action.

Have the police said who picked the girls up from school the afternoon of the Thursday? Had there been any reports of anyone else seeing Allison or talking to Allison on the thursday in the day or afternoon or is it all only text?

When did people first notice the scratch on GBC, someone has said it was there Thursday morning and it looked like he had makeup over it?

A few things new here to engage in at least, I also have heard of someone in the field that the police DO watch these forums and anything of interest is followed up on, the moderators may be able to confirm or deny this is the case as i would imagine over the years they would know for sure if this is the case or not, a lot of info can be found from anonamous posters who dont want to attentio to themselves

I was thinking of Allisons parents going in and cleaning up the home....In a way they might think its all they have left of her....that house and all her things could have helped comfort them ...it may help them to feel closer to her...I just hope they were able to find some special little treasures of hers that will be keepsakes for good....I hope they were able to find items that they can hold for the girls....I am glad they went into the house and cleaned it and sat in her chair...smelt her clothes hanging in the wardrobe and lets hope they take them all home and not leave them for others to just throw out ......

got to get some sleep, I try but Im too upset about many things with this case, I just feel sick that this could happen and that people do things like this, I feel sick at the GBC family actions, I cant use their tag anymore but those on here from the start know exactly where I stand on that.

I am praying I wake up and something has progressed.

I have also been hearing off the realestate grapevine that teh relationship was strained between GBC parents and Allison, but I wouldnt know obviosly if this is truw or not seeing the only people who would know would be them and I doubt they would ever admit that now, but people who know Allison may in time have something to say about this

The best friend may also be able to tell if her texts were 'not in her language.' My husband would never text the way I do as I'm a bit of a woohoooer when I text and do/make bizarre comments. People would know if I 'wasn't being myself with the texts.'

Also, when I was younger I was in an abusive relationship and my parents could tell this guy was possessive and they tried everything they could to get me to leave the relationship. I was blind, oh no it's ok - I'm fine. Allison's parents may have known and may have said they wish not to talk to his family (I know my parents didn't want to know mine).

I wonder how often Allison's parents saw their grandchildren as he may not have let her see them (another form of abuse).
Re the text....yeah...your right - everyone has their own language...however, i am oz and my hubby is yank....and I had to use my husbands phone to txt my SIL (yank) and she actually thought it was her yank brother texting her for about 7 txts, doing his ozzie talk like he sometimes does...so my point is is...he is no dummy, he propably was able to put Allisons style of writting into a txt....

I too had an abusive relationship....I remember one day mum said to me....how there are so many 'normal' people out there that kill their wives, their kids, then kill themselves...none of these are 'nutters' as you may think....they are actually all NORMAL people....who have just cracked in a moment of madness...

left my ex the next day...

Shame Allison couldnt have done that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members