Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tried to stay away but I just couldn't. They need to solve this case, my housework is piling up and all my thoughts are consumed with this murder mystery.
Ok so here are my theories. They are probably wrong but don't judge or ridicule as I stated, MY theories.
Allison finished at the hairdressers earlier than expected or she was told something there about local gossip regarding GBC. 1st possibility is that she may have come home and discovered someone at the home,perhaps a male "friend" I have only thrown that part in as when the mistress was first revealed to be female so many people posted that they were surprised the mistress was female. (Can't link but if necessary will go searching) this male "friend" may have put up the money for his lawyer. She may have parked her car at the showgrounds as there was another vehicle in the driveway or she was trying to enter the house quietly? Any locals know about the driveway? Did they park behind each other and have to move cars out to get one out???
Perhaps Allison acted normally for the sake of the children and waited to put them to bed before confronting GBC, her anger would have been mounting if she heard/seen something at the hairdressers. A very heated argument began, Allison either walked outside to make a phone call (where he took it off her and threw it) or to continue the arguement outside so as to not wake the girls.(this is why the dog barked and an arguement was heard by neighbours) she then said she has had enough told him she wanted a divorce, he panicked as he didn't want to lose his "angel" he struck out at her and killed her accidently. Stressed and tired he bundled her into the car close to midnight and drove around until he found a place he thought was safe to dump a body. The person who posted on facebook is a witness I believe to seeing one of the cars she stated that she thought it was "odd" now what is odd. One possibilty is that he was perhaps wearing sunglasses and a hat to disguise himself, if someone saw someone driving at that time of night with a hat and sunglasses it would seem "odd" The only way they will catch him is to totally disparage his "alibi" of being asleep, they need witnesses to actually testify that they saw GBC after 10pm or they need his confession.
What do you think???

Ok...I didn't and haven't seen the facebook site...what did the apparent witness post on there...What did she say?

Good morning - just got my account approved so can finally add a post! I've been following (lurking :blushing:) this thread since early days - very interesting comments and info here!

With the question of why police were mobilized so fast - have been wondering why GBC called 000 rather than either calling or driving to his nearest police station (which is what I would do). 000 is an 'emergency' number for life-threatening situations - one wouldn't call 000 to report a missing person, surely?

Another question - with the comments regarding the laptop and hard drive seized, there were also 'shredded documents' taken.

"That office, and Mr Baden-Clay's parental home, were raided on Thursday, with evidence seized including computers and shredded documents".

Regarding motive: it has been reported a number of times in the Courier Mail that GBC had been undergoing some financial stress. Could GBC have done something unlawful and ABC found out about it?

Something else that's very interesting.. Some of the old comments on updates on the QPS facebook page i just read. These were before Allison was found though.

the ex did it , he is a REIQ agent with contacts look into him more the cars are upper class typical of the class so it goes sorry if i am speculating

Then someone else came on and said about the husband or ex doing it

Then a lady came on and said From one who knows both of them, they are a lovely couple and a lovely family. Let's just hope for her safe return.

Then someone else commented and said Unless you are immediate family or are directly involved how about you keep your comments about who did it to yourself..........you have NFI. Hope QPS blocks the lot of you

Then a cranky one said have any of you accusing her husband heard of innocent before proven guilty? think of both of their families for god sakes.

Does anyone think these people know the family?? I know for sure one of them do because she mentioned it in her comment. I'm wondering whether any of the others know the family

Re: my washing at 6am comment.

I understand people do it and I should have said more... Perhaps there were only certain items that had been washed, eg. A pair of pants/t-shirt/socks/sneakers and still another pile of dirty clothes waiting to be washed.

I guess time will tell. I just hope the charge someone for the sake of her beautiful daughters/pivot family.

The following bugs me and have trouble keeping an open mind about this because of it:
speculative and everyone works differently

1. 10pm watching TV, conference the next day in the city, kids to get ready probably earlier than normal, big day basically. 10pm not yet left for a walk, lets say 10.15pm leaves for a walk, back around 11pm-11.15pm NATURALLY. shower, bedtime and fall asleep say midnight. Isn't this just a liiiitle bit late the night before a big day following??

2. its quite brisk at 10.15pm approx. Queenslanders are well known to be a little on the sooky side when it comes to the weather starting to cool down becausse they only really get 3-4 months of the year of it. I'm starting to even see big grown men in jumpers during the day at the moment and we're not winter yet! Any women I know through family or friends would not walk out at that time of night without a sweater or jumper (EVEN IF GOING FOR A WALK...ITS NOT A RUN ITS A WALK). They tend to feel it more than men.

3. My wife has gone missing, I am just beside myself and ruined with worry and stresss. Ok lets say I do accidently crash the car (strange in its own right as we all know but not impossible). Do I sit in hospital for two whole days with little to no injury!!!! No I run around the streets, the scrub, the entire *&$# area of S.E QLD to find her cause my 3 preccious daughters are besidde themselves and almost require sedating no doubt!!!!!

By the way if there is anyone doubting the 'little to know injury part' then you only have to look at how one walks in the TV footage the day of release to know there was nothing wrong or certainly not liffe threatening or not enough to keep the average or almost any man i know from getting out of that dam bed and going to hunt for your wife during the day and tend to your daughters at night....for gods sake!!!

Ever have a dog you just love that runs away for just 10 mins??? think many of us have been there since being a kid.....know that feeling you have lost it and may never come back. I gues times that by 1 million if it was the mother of your children and your wife..get my drift!!!!!!!

Then a cranky one said have any of you accusing her husband heard of innocent before proven guilty? think of both of their families for god sakes.

Does anyone think these people know the family?? I know for sure one of them do because she mentioned it in her comment. I'm wondering whether any of the others know the family

Respectfully snipped because I'm on the iPad. Can't answer in this specific instance but there is a lot of former neighbors, acquaintances, old school chums etc speaking online of Allison and no-one has a bad word to say about her.

I am trying to make sense of the photo's of Gerard taking the kids clothes out of the house in clothes baskets. Why, if Allison was getting organized for a conference Friday and the girls were going on a sleepover, weren't their bags already packed? I doubt Allison planned to come back from her usual walk Friday a.m. And pack them then and she didn't strike me as the disorganized type who would do it at the last minute. And even if she hadn't packed them yet, suitcases surely existed in their home. Why am I stuck on these suitcases? What am I missing?

The following bugs me and have trouble keeping an open mind about this because of it:
speculative and everyone works differently

1. 10pm watching TV, conference the next day in the city, kids to get ready probably earlier than normal, big day basically. 10pm not yet left for a walk, lets say 10.15pm leaves for a walk, back around 11pm-11.15pm NATURALLY. shower, bedtime and fall asleep say midnight. Isn't this just a liiiitle bit late the night before a big day following??

2. its quite brisk at 10.15pm approx. Queenslanders are well known to be a little on the sooky side when it comes to the weather starting to cool down becausse they only really get 3-4 months of the year of it. I'm starting to even see big grown men in jumpers during the day at the moment and we're not winter yet! Any women I know through family or friends would not walk out at that time of night without a sweater or jumper (EVEN IF GOING FOR A WALK...ITS NOT A RUN ITS A WALK). They tend to feel it more than men.

3. My wife has gone missing, I am just beside myself and ruined with worry and stresss. Ok lets say I do accidently crash the car (strange in its own right as we all know but not impossible). Do I sit in hospital for two whole days with little to no injury!!!! No I run around the streets, the scrub, the entire *&$# area of S.E QLD to find her cause my 3 preccious daughters are besidde themselves and almost require sedating no doubt!!!!!

By the way if there is anyone doubting the 'little to know injury part' then you only have to look at how one walks in the TV footage the day of release to know there was nothing wrong or certainly not liffe threatening or not enough to keep the average or almost any man i know from getting out of that dam bed and going to hunt for your wife during the day and tend to your daughters at night....for gods sake!!!

Ever have a dog you just love that runs away for just 10 mins??? think many of us have been there since being a kid.....know that feeling you have lost it and may never come back. I gues times that by 1 million if it was the mother of your children and your wife..get my drift!!!!!!!

Someone posted here (rumour?) that after the accident, the husband was held in a phsyc ward on orders of the police. Could he have been showing some suicidal signs??

Also, I am wondering if the police have used cadaver dogs in their examination of the cars?

Hmmm..I have been watching this forum with interest since stumbling upon it earlier in the week when looking for updates on this case. I have stopped short of posting for a number of reasons..I guess when its a case such as this you never know who is reading etc. I found it interesting some of the theories and thoughts, there have also been some truly outthere theories and speculation. I've also think some of the name calling etc about certain members of family involved in the case to be a little over the top(No offence), granted the behaviour of some (think pash) has been a bit odd, but at the end of the day none of us truly no what has happened(well at least it appears none of us do) and we are not privy to all the information the police do- things would be alot clearer if we did. Much of what has been said is speculation. And you don't know that these people are not grieving in their own way and dealing with what is a pretty horrific situation.

Ok, that said, I was prompted to post here, but have been unsure whether to or not. I don't really want to fuel the rumour and speculations. This is after all someones life that has been taken and whilst we are all interested and want to see justice done, I don't want to just add to gossip. However after speaking to relatives today whom I think may have been well informed(yes more hearsay I know..) There appears there is ALOT more to this case than has been put out by the media(I guess we all know that we don't know all the facts). And its NOT something I have seen any of the theories here touch on at all. Just something for thought. But I hope whatever the case that an arrest is made soon. I know QPS are doing a great job. Thumbs up.

Welcome! :) I just want to ask, is the scenario you heard something far fetched which we would never guess, or is it blindingly obvious and something right in front of us?

Welcome! :) I just want to ask, is the scenario you heard something far fetched which we would never guess, or is it blindingly obvious and something right in front of us?

The poster said last night it was something no-one here had yet thought of.

Just a thought? Do you think perhaps that ABC was online dating and hooked up with the wrong guy?? Hence why they are searching for iphone and computers have been seized??

I know what you are all thinking...A bit far fetched but it is something that hasn't been touched as yet?

I still am wondering where the info is that ABC and GBC were in seperate rooms??

RETRACTION: I guess we don't know if ABC was found in exact same clothes as 'was last seen in' yet huh??
i.e perhaps there was a jumper or sweater put on before a possible walk...
Doesn't the fact the car was still at house in the morning suggest it was a walk?????
Only other scenario is a snatch n grab out of the house by an offender no??

Hmmm..I have been watching this forum with interest since stumbling upon it earlier in the week when looking for updates on this case. I have stopped short of posting for a number of reasons..I guess when its a case such as this you never know who is reading etc. I found it interesting some of the theories and thoughts, there have also been some truly outthere theories and speculation. I've also think some of the name calling etc about certain members of family involved in the case to be a little over the top(No offence), granted the behaviour of some (think pash) has been a bit odd, but at the end of the day none of us truly no what has happened(well at least it appears none of us do) and we are not privy to all the information the police do- things would be alot clearer if we did. Much of what has been said is speculation. And you don't know that these people are not grieving in their own way and dealing with what is a pretty horrific situation.

Ok, that said, I was prompted to post here, but have been unsure whether to or not. I don't really want to fuel the rumour and speculations. This is after all someones life that has been taken and whilst we are all interested and want to see justice done, I don't want to just add to gossip. However after speaking to relatives today whom I think may have been well informed(yes more hearsay I know..) There appears there is ALOT more to this case than has been put out by the media(I guess we all know that we don't know all the facts). And its NOT something I have seen any of the theories here touch on at all. Just something for thought. But I hope whatever the case that an arrest is made soon. I know QPS are doing a great job. Thumbs up.

There's been some great posts in the last 24 hours - really gets the mind thinking!

Re the above post, is there a reason why you aren't stating what information you have? I am just curious why you would post that there is more out there, but not actually say what that is. It's sending a lot of people on a wild goose chase trying to figure out what else it could be, and I think we are going to end up with some way off theories that detract from what is actually known through media and locals (there's been a few already too).

Not wanting to come across as questioning you, but just curious.

Just a thought? Do you think perhaps that ABC was online dating and hooked up with the wrong guy?? Hence why they are searching for iphone and computers have been seized??

I know what you are all thinking...A bit far fetched but it is something that hasn't been touched as yet?

I still am wondering where the info is that ABC and GBC were in seperate rooms??
yeah the online dating thing came to my mind at first too.....

bc...i know lots of married women who resort to that...its discrete, hubby doesnt talk to them any more, and it is somewhat adventurist....but alison wld have known better...and men from school etc..were always available if she needed to chat and be in their company....nah allison was more into her kids and being happy wen she cld....the last thing i think, she needed was another bloke to give her issues

I am trying to make sense of the photo's of Gerard taking the kids clothes out of the house in clothes baskets. Why, if Allison was getting organized for a conference Friday and the girls were going on a sleepover, weren't their bags already packed? I doubt Allison planned to come back from her usual walk Friday a.m. And pack them then and she didn't strike me as the disorganized type who would do it at the last minute. And even if she hadn't packed them yet, suitcases surely existed in their home. Why am I stuck on these suitcases? What am I missing?

I don't think you're missing anything. Sounds like Allison would have had a light suitcase (or something) pre-packed for a 1-night sleepover.

GBC on the other hand, at the time of revisiting the family home, would be lacking sleep, walking by numbers, sent home to get enough clothes and supplies to cover the kids for a few nights or more. I imagine he would have grabbed any container available and chucked some stuff in there from drawers or cupboards. It's possible anything that had been packed by Allison was confiscated by police. I don't think GBC would have been in a frame of mind to make a choice of suitable luggage. I also doubt any evidence would remain to be taken from the house at that time (which I think someone suggested a while back).

Respectfully, this statement was second hand from the posters' relatives in the area (I think that's what they meant). There is so much unfounded speculation doing the rounds of the area that I would suggest the fact the theory has not been discussed on here means nothing, and unless something is published or alluded to by investigators, there's no useful new information doing the rounds.

Respectfully, this statement was second hand from the posters' relatives in the area (I think that's what they meant). There is so much unfounded speculation doing the rounds of the area that I would suggest the fact the theory has not been discussed on here means nothing, and unless something is published or alluded to by investigators, there's no useful new information doing the rounds.

Exactly! That poster stated that in his comments hence was not revealing what he/she had been told, because it was second-hand info and not verified.

I don't want to just add to gossip. However after speaking to relatives today whom I think may have been well informed(yes more hearsay I know..) There appears there is ALOT more to this case than has been put out by the media(I guess we all know that we don't know all the facts). And its NOT something I have seen any of the theories here touch on at all. Just something for thought. But I hope whatever the case that an arrest is made soon. I know QPS are doing a great job. Thumbs up.

This is purely speculation... She came home from the hairdressers, and she either caught him in the act of doing something, or, found something that he had been looking at online, that would normally make him a POI with Task Force Argos..? She's confronted him, and he's had to kill her..?

In regards to him going along Brookfield Rd and turing right on Moggill... Perhaps the first place that he thought to dump her was a vacant 2.5 acre piece of land that is listed by C21 on Moggill Rd. During that drive, his adrenaline level has dropped for him to think a bit clearer, and decides to dump her in the waterway of Kholo Creek. If he went down Wirrabarra Rd, there's a little bridge that crosses Little Ugly Creek. Looking at it from Google maps it looks to be a dry creek, that only runs when there's been some rain. Perhaps he's carried her down the dry creek bed, until he came to water.

Someone else mentioned about tide level. On Thurs 19th the Brisbane River high tide was 8.45pm, and the low tide was around 3am.

Also, I am hoping someone can link a copy of this,wish I could get a copy of the courier mail here in Canada.
Hey Babe! :seeya:

I couldn't believe that I had FB messaged you about your own posts on here!! I'll go out and pick up a copy and scan it for you. :smile:

First time post, long time reader...sorry if this has been addressed earlier...I go away for a day and the second thread is already up to 11 pages!

Just a thought on why the police are asking for people to contact them who might have gone through the roundabout on Moggill Rd. They would not be able to identify number plates from that footage so I would say they just need to hear from anyone who went through that intersection, the time and the model of car that they drove so they can eliminate you from the cars that they would have identified going through that area between 11:30pm - 4am.

I wonder if the reason why they are still appealing is that maybe there are one or two cars left that they have not eliminated (other than the suspect's car) and they want to make sure all of the evidence is fully comprehensive. With the high profile lawyers Gerard has he could not be screaming "I am guilty" any louder....they will need a hell of a good acse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
utahtruecrimepod