Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
I looked again, after 2 weeks, at that initial interview the media did with GBC about his 'missing' wife - shady, eye-evasive, seeking 'sympathy' for his little 'ding'/accident - what an incredible NARCISSIST. I have spent years/decades analyzing human behaviour, body language, personality types etc - IMO not an innocent bystander. Again, if I'm wrong will EAT MY HAT AND MORE. GLAD TO BE PROVEN wrong for the sake of her daughters. But don't think I will be....x

Yes. I assume you saw previous info posts (including mine) on psychopathology? Don't know if you saw the post from yesterday about the (fail) educational qualifications, and also the one from the old school acquaintance (about 2 days ago) about marked behaviours back then?

I think that his main priority today would have been his kids. I am not sticking up for him at all and I do not know him. But seriously, if this was my husband, I would not want him leaving my kids side..

If he is guilty the police will charge him but maybe, just maybe he isn't...:please:

... you wouldn't be around and he would be the culprit ... would you really want him near your kids? (sorry, couldn't help it)

Also....

I have a daughter....and not to get too far off track but I ask everyone this whether you think he is guilty or not

Why for one second should the children suspect there father?

Because these things are never the first troubling incident. And because children see and hear.

Allison's children were not staying at there parents home. Fact

Allison car made it home . Fact

can you maybe link these? where did her car make it home from?? I assume the hairdressers but I am having trouble with the factual side...I can't find links because we have too many damn threads now!!

Allison's children were not staying at abc and gbcs home or nbc and ebcs? Fact

My first post here guys , bare with me little. I have been reading the posts since day one and have been intrigued by the complexity of the issues here. Tarjessi when you say you know these people involved and you are leaning towards SB not being involved , and that you would believe TM to be the person more likely 'involved' I believe you are correct.

SB wrote a condolence message in one website, which was very much supporting Allison and her family/girls, with no mention of the husband. I don't think she is involved at all (other than providing info to the police).

What would you do if you looked at GBC's Facebook friends and realized that you knew one of them very well and you knew another quite well? And you knew a few others by reputation? Would you look at him differently? Would you delete all of your posts from here?

What are you worried about possumheart? We arnt on the jury. Just discussing theories and sharing facts.... I too know some of his friends...

So the theories from everyone have slowed down and almost stopped....The funeral people has changed nothing.

Missing person.... to murdered...to burial.

A brutal, calculating, spineless person has carried out this murder.

I said come on before.... I will say it again....

I posted the definition of a slueth ages ago.

We are all here because we want to know who the hell did this crime.

Do you think the detectives had a day off today? No .... And neither should we.

Come on sleuthers...think...review posts....watch videos....

Innocent until proven guilty....

Inspire me with post that want to make me come back!!

Hi Willow your challengers are amusing..since Maverick.au went AWOL lol.

This crime is motivated by severe money issues.

This crime has severely illegal money issues involved in his name.

This crime is again related to fraudulent behaviour.

This crime is very well known by the QPS and the people giving evidence.

This crime needs timing facts as proof to be added into warrant for arrest.

This crime is murder and nothing else.

Now let's get back to these facts.

Because these things are never the first troubling incident. And because children see and hear.

Ok...however this is a lose of innocence...

1.Close your eyes.
2. You have just told your children mummy's missing
3. Unless this case is about domestic violence then I don't see why people question there daugthers wanting to be with there father
4. They would be desperate for love

Anyhow. I'm off topic so sleuth on people...

Somemore theories would be good!!

Fire up!

It wasn't only the middle DTR with defensive posturing but also the older DTR in an earlier shot with both her arms and legs crossed - blocking out, not safe, not secure in dads arms. Scan through photos of the funeral and observe this for yourself.

Yes.

Here's an exercise.

Get your partner/a loved one to put their arms around your shoulders from behind.

Stand with your arms tightly folded.

See how it feels.

Ask them how it feels.

They sure do

Kids have what seems a telepathic ability to sense when their mother is upset(maybe father too, although I suspect they're particularly tuned into their mother, generally speaking)

If the child has seen or heard their parents having a discussion, for example, then seen a 'look' on their mother's face (no matter how she might try to disguise her feelings) they connect the discussion (or argument) with their mother's emotions, facial expressions, actions, etc

If it happens with some regularity, those children, even as young as two or three, will become tense in expectation of their mother becoming hurt or upset again when the trigger personality enters the environment. The kids will adopt a protectiveness towards their mother. They may try to distract her by asking for something, or suddenly talking about a recent event during which their mother was happy - say a party or a visit to someone. And if all else fails, the children will actively attempt to distract and divert by naughty behaviour or claiming to feel sick or in need of a drink, etc -- even if the child risks a smack or being sent from the room. Children of very tender years will knowingly sacrifice themselves in this way, indicating they are very alert, very tuned-in and know far more than their parents care to think about, quite often

The word is that the computer holds some damning evidence aswell

Ooh

o_O

I missed that.

On that topic (kinda). I just watched the Courier mail video with the 3 journalists talking about the funeral. The dark haired one (Alison Something) was talking about the trust fund for the girls, and got seriously tongue-tied when explaining the reason for it. (My read: because he won't be around to provide for them, but she can't say that yet. Really - if he was the successful high-flyer he likes to portray, and still working, why would the girls need public donations for anything?)

AND... notice the photos of the only people bring flowers depicted husband (puke) brother and mother of them!!!!!!

MMMmmmmmm no donations by them perhaps.......

1.Close your eyes.
3. Unless this case is about domestic violence then I don't see why people question there daugthers wanting to be with there father

Totally agree. :)

Did anyone notice that on photo4/16 of the funeral sequence only GBC parents and his sister are wearing sunnies? Cannot see anyone else who is!? Maybe they did not get legal advice!!

Hi Willow your challengers are amusing..since Maverick.au went AWOL lol.

This crime is motivated by severe money issues.

This crime has severely illegal money issues involved in his name.

This crime is again related to fraudulent behaviour.

This crime is very well known by the QPS and the people giving evidence.

This crime needs timing facts as proof to be added into warrant for arrest.

This crime is murder and nothing else.

Now let's get back to these facts.

Yes.. Yes and HELL YES

Wow, what a lot of catching up I've had to do...and I think that you're all a big bunch of softies :)

What a family the Dickies are...the degree of love and respect for their daughter and grand-daughters far outweighs any disdain they may feel for GBC.

To be honest, when GBC was standing behind the hearst, I did feel his emotion was genuine. For a few moments he didn't take his eyes off her coffin. My first thought was..is he mentally apologising to her?

NAH "it" was looking blank and stupido as usual IMo

I read that tarot reading last week and I got chills. You're right, more and more it is making sense. I hope she does another reading about the killer/s.

I personally don't believe in Tarot readings. Years back, I was given a free Tarot reading by someone apparently well respect, who had a lot of clients. She got all wrong. Said that I was going to be very happy in a long marriage with 2 kids, the first one arriving after about 18 months of marriage. Well, it took me 7 years to fall pregnant, had only one child and my marriage lasted only 12 years!

However, it is known that police in the US do sometime use respected psychics to assist in solving crimes and I tend to believe some might have special sensory powers.

Ok.

On that Thursday night Allison went for a haircut at Kenmore. Fact...

Allison had a Pathways conference the next day. Fact

Allison's children were not staying at there parents home. Fact

Allison car made it home . Fact

There has been no alibi for GBC claiming he was not at home that evening. Fact

Now from here on in it's all guess work...

Did Allison go for a walk a at night? Yes or No

Look up what a crime scene means and then answer the question of why they set one up at the house of ABC and GBC

How often does a missing person change into a murder so quickly? Only way is if there is evidence.

Did the body of ABC travel that evening from the house. Yes or No

Have the Alibis been silenced by police? Yes or no

Presuming innocent before guilty why did Allison's parents control the funeral?

So....

You want a theory.

I believe GBC committed a crime. Manslaughter ? Murder?
I believe he has called people after the fact and they have been innocently implicated. Hence TM
GBC would have called or used his mobile post the crime. Its what he said not what time or who he called that will bring this case to an end
Who would GBC call if he accidentally kidded Allison? His FATHER? TM??

Final point and one which the police are troubled by... The roundabout.

One of those cars went through the round about late that evening.

They need this as it will firm up timing and more than likely who.

So there you are!!

Thanks good precis...the funny, horrid part is he kidded Allison.....oh yes he has for years

Can you please explain re "the traffic camera link is now broken". Would you be able to supply details where you saw this please?

Sorry I meant when you went to the link the image would not display - it showed as a broken image. This happened between about 8:30pm 9pm when I was trying to view the link. I tried it a bit earlier in the night as well around 7pm and you could not see the image then either. I have just gone back to the link and the image is back again now :waitasec:

1.Close your eyes.

Anyhow. I'm off topic so sleuth on people...

Somemore theories would be good!!

Fire up!

Sadly, I think we established an abuse scenario when the best friend was quoted as saying "she told me things; I should have done more".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JennySue80